New in School

Fags

“Alright, see you later.” Gerard said to his little brother as me and him left the Way house. We were going back to the restaurant to get our things and pay while Ryan and Brendon stayed back at the house just to be safe. Ryan’s dad probably wasn’t there, but we didn’t want to risk anything.

After walking a bit Gerard turned to me, “Hey Frankie, I just wondered; when is your birthday?”
I smiled at him and lifted my knuckles up showing him a tattoo saying ‘HALLOWEEN’, “It’s on Halloween.”

Gerard grinned widely “Seriously?” I nodded. “That’s fucking awesome! Then there is, like, less than a month ‘til it! What do you want?”

I giggled at him and looked down, “What I want?”

“Yearh, I gotta get my boyfriend a present, right?” he nudged my shoulder happily. I looked up at him with my mouth slightly open. Did he just call me his boyfriend?

“Boyfriend..?” Gerard’s smile faded. “Uhm.. yearh?” he said awkwardly and scratched his neck. He looked really sad over my reaction..

“You wanna be my boyfriend..?” I asked. He looked up and nodded. I stopped walking and throwed my arms around him, kissing him. When I pulled away he smiled confused at me.

“Okay then.. boyfriend.” I whispered and gently pressed my lips to his again. He smiled widely against the kiss and laced his fingers in my hair, pulling my face closer.

“FUCKING FAGS!”

I broke away from Gerard and saw a bunch of teenage girls stare disgusted at us. Gerard gawking dumbfounded at them in shock.

“FUCKING SLUTS!” I yelled angrily back. Two of the girls flipped me off while another just rolled her eyes. The fourth was a cocky bitch though, “What did you just say?”

“I said you were a fucking slut!” Gerard grabbed my hand and squished it, I could tell he was scared of this.

“Fuck you man! Go suck some fucking cock so you can burn proper in hell!” she screamed back.
“FINE I WILL!” I shouted and grabbed Gerard’s chin and crashed my lips hard to his. For a moment he didn’t move but then he forced his tongue in. I could hear the girls’ annoying ‘eeeeewww’.
I flipped them off, not breaking the kiss. While moving my lips against Gerard’s I could hear the sound of their high heels walk away. Good…

When I was sure they were gone I slowly pulled away, but Gerard grabbed the back of my head and pushed me back. I giggled into his mouth and snaked my arms around his waist.

After a little while of kissing I felt him starting to grind slightly against me. I trying to break the kiss but he bit my lower lip so I couldn’t get fully away.

“Gee, we’re in public.” I muttered. Gerard let go of my lip and looked around. He smirked and looked back down at him.

“There is nobody around.” I looked around and actually we were all alone. When I looked back at him he crashed our lips together and pushed me up against the wall of a closed shop.

I gently pushed him away, “Yearh.. but still, we can’t..” I said and he frowned slightly. I giggled at his expression and gave him a peck “Didn’t you have enough this morning?”

He smirked “This morning was the best ever,” he kissed my jaw, “but I want more..”
He kissed my neck, “I want more of Frankie,” he tugged down my collar slightly, ”more of you..” he kissed my collarbone.

“I. Want. You.” He brought his lips back to time and gave me a long tender kiss.
I took him by surprise and grabbed his ass hard, making him squeal and break away from me in shock. I giggled, “I want you too, but not right fucking now, you horny bastard.”

He blushed and looked down with a shy smile. I placed a finger under his chin and brought his face to meet mine. I gently pressed my lips to his and muttered, “Come on, let’s get your stuff.”

We went over to the restaurant and talked to waiter that was there the day before. We apologized for all the wreck and that we ran out on your bill. We got told it was okay because they could tell it was needed and they were glad we came back. We payed and got our jackets.
When we got back home to the Ways we gave Brendon and Ryan their stuff.

Mikey told us that he had talked to a friend of his called Tomo, he lived alone in house big enough for two. He had said that Ryan could live with him until he got things worked out together with his father.
♠ ♠ ♠
...