New in School

Tomo

Ryan fiddled nervously with his sleeve when Mikey walked up and knocked on the door to Tomo’s house. The door swung open not long after and a very long haired guy with a beard stood and smiled at us.

“Hey, dude.” Mikey said smiling and gave him a hug. Mikey walked past him then and you could hear muffled voices of greeting. Tomo turned to Ryan and offered him his hand that Ryan shyly shook.

“I’m guessing you’re Ryan?” Ryan nodded and I could see his grip on Brendon’s hand become tighter. “Well I’m Tomo, it’s easy to remember because it rimes with homo.” Tomo winked making Ryan blush while Brendon and I laughed.

“Well go inside and make yourself home. I hope you don’t mind two of my friends are here?” Tomo said smiling, “Of course not, it’s your house” Ryan said fast making Brendon chuckle. “Indeed it is, but now I gotta make sure your skinny ass is comfortable too.” Tomo said making Ryan’s jaw drop slightly, “Oh.., you know, you don’t have to do all thi..” “It’s no problem, really!” Tomo assured him. Ryan nodded and smiled. “Come on.” Brendon said and dragged him inside.

“So, who are you if I may ask?” Tomo said turning to me. “You may ask, but I can’t really promise you anything with an answer.” I said with a smirk. “Oh you must be Frank then. Mikey have told me lots of you.” He explained at my shortly confused face.

“Oh…” “Yearh, as far as I know you’re a little prankster.” “Hey! I’m not little!” I said with a warning finger making Tomo laugh and throw his arm around my shoulder.

“I already like you!” Tomo announced shaking my shoulder slightly. “I have that effect on people.” I grinned.

Tomo pulled me into his living room where two boys that I recognized as the Leto brothers, sat on a white fluffy-looking couch, with Mikey on Shannon’s lap. Opposite them sat Ryan in an armchair with Brendon sitting on the armrest.

“Where’s your bro?” Shannon asked poking Mikey in the ear making him jump. “Don’t do that!” Mikey hissed though he wouldn’t help but crack a smile when the rest of us laughed. “He’s back home, he had to help my mother with.. uhm.. yearh, I don’t really recall what..” Shannon frowned slightly and looked at Jared, “I guess that’s how little brothers work. They forget you.”

“Oh stop whining Shannon! I didn’t forget you!” “Then what?!” the brothers glared at each other. “Uhm, did we miss something?” Mikey asked and dumped back down beside Shannon.

“Jared left Shannon at their cousin’s wedding.” Tomo explained and pulled two chairs from a dinner table in the corner over to us and sat down on one of them. I sat down on the other and crossed my legs.

“What’s the big deal about that?” Brendon asked and laid his cheek on the top of Ryan’s head. “Cousin Marie.” Shannon said bitter. I looked at the others and understanding was painted in their faces. I looked back at Shannon “Who’s ‘cousin Marie’” I said in a funny voice trying to imitate Shannon’s.

“She’s a selfish, stuck-up bitch that only cares about herself. And sure, it’s her wedding day, but she didn’t even care about her new husband, Dave, for her it was her day and her day only.” I nodded unsure.

“She likes to criticize others and especially me and Jared. The fact that she kept sticking her ring in my face didn’t exactly help.” Shannon said in a dark voice. “Sounds lovely.” I said sarcastic. Shannon grunted and nodded.

Jared nodded too, “Yearh, she’s a total bitch.” Shannon turned his head angry “AND YOU LEFT ME THERE ALONE YOU ASSHOLE!”

“Woah, chill you guys! You’re not exactly making this homey for Ryan.” Tomo said. The brothers glared at each other before nodding. “Sorry, bro.” Shannon said with a little smile.

“And I thought me and Gerard was bad…” Mikey muttered making us laugh.

For about an hour we just sat and talked. Tomo was actually really cool and Ryan seemed pretty happy for him.

I stood up from my chair and said “Well, I’m gonna head home, just wanted to make sure that my RyRy didn’t end up at some freak that Mikey somehow, someway liked.” I smiled at Tomo.

“Well, I may not be a freak, but I am a..” “KING MOFO!” Shannon and Jared screamed happily. I giggled confused at them, “That’s what we call him. King Mofo.” Shannon said with a smirk. I nodded while laughing, “Sure, what ever, but see ya.” They all waved at me as I walked out.

I didn’t go home though, hell no! I walked over to the Way house and knocked on the wooden door. A new moment later the door opened and Donna stood smiling at me. “Oh hey, Frank.”

“Hey, Mrs. Wa,- I mean Donna.” I said awkwardly and returned her smile. She giggled and walked out the door,- first then did I notice that she was wearing a jacket.

“Gerard’s in the kitchen, dear.” She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek before going. I walked in and took off my shoes and hoodie, then continued for the kitchen.

“Can’t find my way home, but it’s through you and I know..” Gerard sang, but cut off when he saw me.

“Hey beautiful.” He cooed and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Hey..” I whispered and stood on my tiptoes to reach his lips. He smiled and ran his hands up into my hair. I smiled against his lips and felt Gerard gently push his head down so I didn’t have to stand on my toes. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip and when he opened his mouth I pinned down his tongue as soon as it collided with mine. Gee whined slightly making me grin. A weird smell started filling my nostrils so I broke the kiss and looked around. I gasped when I saw a pot heat over with a brown watery liquid.

“Oh shit!” Gerard gasped and flew over to the stove, turning the heat completely down while jumping around trying not to get hit by the liquid spitting out.

The soup or whatever calmed down and Gerard sighed sadly taking off the lid. I walked over to stand next to him and looked down at the.. food thingy…

“What the hell is that?” I asked wrinkling my nose, it looked like dark brown vomit.

“It was my try to make a sauce…” he muttered and threw out the sauce. “I guess you’re not used to be in a kitchen?” “Hell no!” I giggled at his reaction.

“Meh, whatever..” he muttered and turned around to face me. He smiled and leaned over to plant a kiss on my forehead making me, of some fucked up reason, blush.

“D’aarw, Frankie, you’re so cute!” Gerard giggled and hugged me tight. “Holy shit Gee, chill, I can’t even fucking breathe!” I gasped and he released me, but still had that stupidly adorable smile on his face.

“Stop that…” I said making him tilt his head confused, “Stop what?” “Being a fucking adorable motherfucker all the time!” I said actually sounding pissed. He gawked stupidly making me roll my eyes and grip his face between my hands and pull his face close to mine. He breathed hard out looking me in the eyes. I smiled and gently brushed my lips against his.

“Now finish that song for me, bitch.” I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the giant wait O.o