New in School

Fetish

"Uhm…" I muttered suddenly feeling uncomfortable. I looked up and met Gerard's eye, he was smiling gently at me. "N-no." I then said fast sitting up. Gerard tilted his head slightly and grinned, "Yes you do, that's why you're reacting like this." He said. Guilty!

"Uhm, no, I just thought that it was a weird question." I muttered. "Aaaw, come on babe, you can tell me." I shook my head and started to stand up. Gerard grabbed my hand and I sighed looking down at him.

"Please tell me, Frankie." He pleaded. I was about to argue when he softly kissed my hand, "Maybe I'll even go with it."
I felt my knees buckle slightly at the thought and blushed looking away. "Is it really that bad? You want me to dress up like a giant baby and make whale sounds?" I couldn't help, but laugh at it and then look down at him gently smiling. Damn that boy…

"No of course not." I said with a small smile making him grin, "Fine, then come on." He dragged me back down to sit on his lap. He moved his ass out a little so I could wrap my legs around his waist. I looked down at his chest and reached out to fiddle with his shirt.
Gerard gently grabbed them making me look up into his eyes. I sighed and muttered, "You sure you wanna know?" he nodded. "Okay, but please don't freak out, just say if you think it's not something you wanna do, okay?" he nodded again and brought my hand to his face, brushing his lips over my fingers.

"I guess that I would like it if you, uhm, wore a dress…" I whispered so low that Gerard couldn't even hear it. "Huh?" I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see his reaction, "I think it would be hot if you wore a dress." Silence.
I felt my breath getting caught in my throat and I started to sweat cold. Why the fuck did I tell him?! Argh, fuck this!

I opened my eyes and mouth to apologize when Gerard crashed his lips to mine. I whimpered in surprise, but kissed him hungrily back. Gerard guided my hand to his chest were he left it to ran his fingers through my hair. I laid my other on his chest as well and ran them over him. I found my way to his nipples and ran my thumbs over them through his thin T-shirt. He moaned and bit gently in my lower lip, flicking his tongue over my upper lip. Trying to get closer to the boy I scooped my ass towards his stomach making my ass rub against his lower region.
He moaned loudly telling me to do it again. I smirked and started to push my ass back and forth, pressing down. I could feel his hard-on through his jeans, turning me on. Gerard grabbed my junk and started grinding his hands in the same pace as my thrusts.
We're both started to pant hard as we shared wet, sloppy kisses. "O-oh fuck, Frankie…" Gerard whined and bucked his hips up. I smiled as a loud moan escaped my lips and Gerard pressed harder down on my member.
"Oh- Oh my god!" I panted hard and fiercely started to grind faster, Gerard doing the same. Gerard squealed as he came shutting his eyes close and bite hard down on my lips. Short after I cursed as I came too. I accidently smashed my forehead against his making him chuckle and wrap his arms around my shoulders, hugging me tight.

"I swear I get the best orgasms with you, Frankie." He panted making me grin widely and kiss the side of his mouth. For few minutes we just sat there and I couldn't help but do a little dance in my head because Mikey hadn't interrupted us.

"So, about that fetish." Gerard said suddenly making me tense up. He chuckled quietly and gently patted my back, "Don't worry Frank.. Actually…" I moved my face back so I could look at him, "the thought of you fucking me in a dress makes me almost fucking hard again." My jaw dropped slightly. Was he fucking serious.

Gerard giggled at my reaction and leaned over to plant a gently kiss on my parted lips, "I'm not kidding."

"But.., you seemed so scared over the skirt joke.." I muttered yearning another chuckle and kiss from Gerard. "Yearh, no skirts, only dresses." He said making my face turn in confusion.

"You're serious?" I snickered. He smiled and nodded, "I know, it's weird, but the thought of wearing a skirt makes me feel awkward, but of some reason a dress it perfectly fine with me, especially if that mean you'll want to do me." He shrugged. Now THAT I had to laugh at.
Gerard frowned, "What's so funny?" I shook my head and looked him in the eyes, "I would do you anytime, anywhere, Gerard." He smiled and leaned in for another kiss. After breaking the kiss he looked down and sighed. "What?" I asked, he just pointed down. Moving my gaze I saw two wet stains on our jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
GIGGITY!