New in School

Love Gorilla

I raised an eyebrow at the girls making Alicia blush, but the other girl, Lyn-Z just smiled. “Feeling at home much?” I asked with a fake hint of annoyance, because no matter how rude what they just had done was, it was a cool pretty cool that they dared.

Lyn-Z tilted her head to the side and grinned, showing of all of her white teeth. “Frankie. Remember me?” she asked and I nodded while giving her smile.

“Yup, you told me where to find the principal’s office. I would have been so fucking lost without you man!” I said. She smiled even wider if that was possible and ran towards me, almost tackling me in a hug. I giggled and wrapped one arm around her arm and gave it a pat. Amazingly enough it didn’t feel awkward hugging her. Weird.

She let go of me and turned around to face the room and the others. All the boys smiled and waved at her, and just as she was about to speak “Hey, I’m Ly..” “LAAAALALALALALAAAAAA!” I screamed out, cutting her off. Everyone turned to me with wide eyes before everyone, Sarah and Alicia started laughing. I blushed and looked down, “We’re playing this game where my cousin Sarah” I waved a hand towards her and her nodded politely to the new girls, “have to guess your names.” I muttered.

“Aaaarh, okay then.” Lyn-Z said and nodded. Actually Sarah just had to guess who was ‘the other girl who’s name we don’t know’ because I didn’t who it was at the time and who was Alicia.

As people started spreading their sleeping bags around the living room area and the TV was pushed up against the wall furthest away so we could all see, the doorbell rang. I gave the girls a look as they changed into their pajamas. Well Alicia did, a cool one with skulls with pink hair bows, Lyn-Z just went with girls boxers and a big T-shirt.

I went to the door and opened it, only to be greeted by the biggest smile of my boyfriend ever. “Hey Frankie!” he said happily and winked. That was when Ray who I hadn’t noticed pushed past me and I could hear him turn around on his heels, his warm hug from behind making me giggle. He let ago again and I yelled at Sarah to tell him the rules, only a few seconds after I heard her explain it. I smiled brightly at Gerard and took in his looks; he was in a skeleton pajama, a hood thrown in the cool outfit as well. It looked really warm, I couldn’t imagine anyone taking the heat of it while sleeping.
Next to him was Mikey who gave me a crooked smile, pajamas pants showing under his hoodie. “Hey guys.” I said and leaned on the doorframe. I gave Mikey an evil smile and muttered “Might wanna wait about going in for a few moments.”
He gave me a confused look and didn’t even say anything before he walked into the room and yet again I yelled “SOMEBODY PLEASE TEACH HIM THE FUCKING RULES!”
I turned around and grinned as I saw Mikey hide behind Brendon with his face the shade of a tomato. Let’s just say that Alicia wasn’t finish changing.

I turned back to Gerard who had looked over my shoulder and giggled. I smiled and grabbed the doorknob, closing the door a bit so we were out of view for the others.

“Well hello.” I said and Gerard smirked before stepping towards me. He gave the door a fast glance before returning his gaze to me and lick his lower lip. I giggled as he pressed his lips softly to mine. When he pulled away his eyes were closed and he hummed happily. I smiled and placed a stray -wait all of his locks are strays.. what ever- piece of hair behind his ear and gave his chin a fast peck.

“I enjoyed our little phonecall earlier.” I said and he opened his eyes and grinned widely before blushing and looking down. I giggled and gave him a tight hug, muttering “We better get in, babe.” He nodded.

Just as I went to turn around, he grabbed my hand and gave it a sweet kiss over my knuckles before giving it a squish and drop it. Ouch, my stomach just got punched by what I assume is Gerard’s army of butterflies. Maybe I shouldn’t call it butterflies,- butterflies are nice and tickles, this is so much stronger. The love gorilla?

I gave him a shy smile before we walked inside only to hear someone call behind us “Wait!”
We turned around and saw Bob running towards us and gasping for air as he gripped both of our shoulder’s to steady himself. I felt my insides turn and I gave Gerard a horrified look, himself just staring wide-eyed down at the blonde. He didn’t see us kissing, did he?

“Holy shit dude, I totally forgot the time, sorry I’m late.” Bob breathed out. Gerard and I exchanged looks before I looked down at Bob again, “You’re not late, assface.”
He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows. “What time is it?”
“A little over ten o’clock I think.” Gerard said and Bob looked over at him with his mouth shaped as a O. “Oh, I thought it was eleven.”

I giggled and helped Bob stand up proper. Silly man. Silly man who didn’t see us. Yay.

We walked in and saw that everyone was now in their sleeping clothes. I frowned when I saw Pedicone stare at my cousin’s boobs, though you couldn’t really blame him, because they were right fucking there! Her bra was already off and her undershirt was tight. I hate having a horny cousin.

As Gerard got himself comfy in the circle of sleeping bags, I explained the whole name thing for Bob. He nodded and got undressed to an ugly grey T-shirt and a pair of.. oh god.. speedos.
Everyone stared at him and he just shrugged. It wasn’t a pretty sight at all which was why I gave my cousin a curious look when she smirked at the sight of him so exposed. Ew.

After an hour or two of just talking and playing video games,- I stand by it being a sleep over, not a party so NO PARTYING- my cousin had guessed Mikey, Alicia, Lyn-Z, Ray, Ryan and Brendon. She still wasn’t sure which Leto was which.

“So, seeing as this sleep over, with so many” Sarah shoot me a look as we were all gathered in our sleeping bags “lovely people is happening because Frank is my bitch, I call it that we’re gonna play Truth or Dare.”

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do I really have to do the whole 'sorry for the wait'-thing?