New in School

Hang 'Em High

The rest of the week I was at school, hung out with Mikey, Ray, Bob and Pedicone, praying Mikey or Alicia would take a move, 'cause they were now also driving me crazy. I was over at Mikey's few times and he told me he had a big brother, but he was always out or in his room. I was home the entire weekend 'cause we had family crashing over.

On monday the thing I could think about was how much I couldn't wait for art class. I know that I had only met the guy once and the only time we talked was when he wanted some fucking red paint, but I really wanted to see Gerard again.

So right after English class I rushed over to Wentz' class. I thought about that he had said to me `He always come early to this lesson´ and hoped it was true. But when I walked in to the classroom the only person in there was Wentz. He looked up from the same comic he was reading the last time and smiled.

"Hey Frank, how was your weekend?"

"It was fine, family visited" I said and walked kinda disappointed down to my seat. I had really wished Gerard would have been here by now. I found out a drawing book my mother had gave me and started doodling.

"Hey Pete, what are we doing today" I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Gerard stand next to the teacher desk.

"Hi Gerard. We're still going to continue our paintings, just like the next two weeks", "Okay" Gerard said and walked to his seat. I stared at him not knowing what to do.

He noticed my gaze and said "Uhm, hey?" I looked dumbstruck at him and then shook my head.

"Hey" I said fast and looked down at my paper. He grinned "It's Frank, right?"

I looked back at him and nodded while smiling, I can't believe he remembered my name from that óne time I said it to Wentz!! I felt like a freaking fanboy and mentally slapped myself.

"Well, I'm Gerard" he said and I answered way too fast "I know". He smiled and looked at my paper. "So what are you drawing?", "Oh, not really anything, just randomly doodling". He nodded and bent down to his bag and took out a piece of paper. There were something writing on it and I wondered if it was song lyrics.

I was wearing a hoodie that I took off because I thought it was too hot and under that I was wearing a Black Flag tee. I saw that Gerard was staring at me and I blushed.

"You like Black Flag?" he asked pointing at my T-shirt.

"Yearh, they're one of my favorite bands." I said, "You like them?"

He nodded, "Yes, I think they're pretty cool" and I smiled and asked who else he liked. He liked a lot of the same music as me. While he was talking I caught myself staring deeply into his eyes. I couldn't help it, they're so goddamn beautiful.

The bell rang and I wanted to kill somebody because that meant a lot annoying kids would come through the door in a minute and I wouldn't have Gerard for myself.

I talked to him during the class though, we had a lot in common. He had started a new painting 'cause he had finished the other one as the only one in class. My vampire looked more and more like him, but I'd never let him look at it. I was afraid that he would recognize himself.

At one point he went to the bathroom. His piece of paper was still on the table so I took look at it.

After all is said and done
Climb out from the pine box
Well I'm asking you
'Cause she's got nothing to say
The angels just cut out her tongue
Call her black Mariah
Would I lie to you?
That girl's not right in the brain

Mass convulsions
Strike the choir
By the grace of God
Gun it while I'm holding on

More I didn't have the time to read 'cause I heard someone walking over to me. It was Gerard, he stared at me. Holy shit, he had seen me reading his lyrics! I wanted to bury myself in a hole in the ground.

He angrily grabbed his lyrics of the table and shoved it down in his bag. He'd shoot me an evil glare before sitting down and work on his painting right away.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, please don't hate me! "Gerard, I'm sorry, I just-" he cut me off, "Dude, that was personal! If I wanted you to read don't you think I would have given it to you?!"

I looked down at my hands that were on my lab. Wow, that boy is really sensitive about his stuff, I thought.

The rest of the class he didn't want to talk to me and when it ended he was the first to leave the classroom. I signed as I gathered my things and was kinda down the rest of the day. I hated that kid for making me feel so guilty.

Several times Mikey asked if anything was wrong 'cause I didn't talk that much. I told him that I was just tired.

The rest of the school week was just like the last. Other than now I didn't fell asleep with a smile on my face.

When school ended Friday me, Mikey and two of his friends, that we met up with, went to a ice cream parlor.

"Mikey tells me that you play guitar?" the guy named Spencer said as we sat down in a booth in the corner.

"Yearh" I said simply and he smiled "Cool, Ryan actually plays guitar too" pointed at the thin boy next to him. Ryan just nodded. I narrowed my eyes at him, he only spoke when it was necessary.
I moved my gaze back to Spencer and asked "Do you play any instrument?"

"Yes, I play drums" just as he spoke a guy with an order pad in his hand walked over to us.

"So what do you guys want? Oh, hi Ryan" He already had the pen on the pad. Before any of us could speak he talked again, "You should really try our new ice flavor, it's delicious and don't forget that you can get a free soda if you buy three big! Also.." a kinda old fat man hit him at the back of his head cutting him off.

"Stop trying to sell out, Brendon, you're gonna scare all the costumers away." the guy called Brendon was just about to say something against him, but the old man pointed a warning finger at him "Don't even try! I know you're saving up, but this gotta stop" The young man nodded and turned to us again.

"Uhm, sorry ‘bout that.." I giggled and said "So you need some extra tips then, I guess?" he looked at me and slowly nodded. I grinned and took out some change.

"Then dance for me." I said and throwed the coins at him. He grabbed them and chuckled. But then he saw that I was serious, "Dude, you are kidding, right?" "Nope"

He stared at me for a moment, but then he started dancing. We all broke out laughing and peolpe around us stared at him. He had the most 'white-boy' moves ever! I laughed like a maniac and when he stopped he laughed himself "Anything else?"

I breathing deeply trying to stop laughing "A.. chocolate milksha.. -shake", the others ordered their things to, still while trying to relax again.

I noticed Ryan looked at Brendon's ass when he walked away and that he had blushed when Brendon danced. I wonder.. my thoughts were cut off by someone calling.

"Hey! Mikey and Spencer can I talk to you?" A guy standing in the door asked. They nodded and said that they would be right back to me and Ryan. They left and we sat quiet for a minute. I couldn't help myself when I spoke up.

"So, Ryan, what's up with you?" He looked confused at me. "I mean, you never talk and what was up with your staring at Brendon?" I said and he blushed looking down.

"Well, uhm.., I'm just shy and, uhm, I'm.. well..," I cut him off "Gay?"

He looked up at me and nodded. When I opened my mouth again it looked like he thought I was going to hit him or some shit.

"And so what? You think I have anything against that?" I asked. He looked like he didn't know what to say.
"Well you don't have to worry. Actually I'm
bi myself." I said. A smile broke out on his face "Really?", I nodded.

After that Ryan really opened up to me. We texted each other the entire weekend and I found out that he had been in love with Brendon for about a month now. He hadn't made a move both because he was an awkward fuck and because he didn't even know if Brendon liked guys.

I told him that I like a guy, but nothing else. I didn't know what to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend have dedicated Hang 'Em High to me so we call it my song xD Sorry for the randomnes...O.o