New in School

Reaction

I sighed as I walked into art class, wondering if Gerard was still mad at me.

Wentz wasn't there, but on his seat Gerard sat with earphones propped in his ears, eyes closed and his fingers banging to the beat on the table. It looked really adorable.

I stood a few meters away, just watching him. I smiled slightly to myself.

"What are you looking at, creep?" He then asked. I opened my eyes wide and I looked around in the room to see if there was anyone else. There wasn't. How the fuck did he know I was there? His eyes are fucking closed and he is listening to music!

He opened his eyes and took out his earphones. I stared at him.
"What? You don't think I can feel when someone is watching me?" he said sounding a bit pissed. Great, he was still mad.

I stood dumbstruck and tried to say something, but nothing came out. He rolled his eyes and put his iPod down in his pocket.

I quietly went over to my seat and sat down not daring to look at him.

"Did you like it?" he asked. I looked confused at him. Liked what? He saw my expression and said "The lyrics." Oooh...

"It was really great. No it's not just something I say, I really mean it!" I added when he rolled his eyes in disbelieve. He then slightly smiled "You mean it?"

I smiled back " I do, I really do.", he nodded as a thanks.

~ 3 weeks later ~

Me and Gerard had this weird relationship, we were really great friends in art class, but we never saw each other after school. Well, that was until one day I came home to Mikey.

The guys and I were going to the cinema to see a movie. We had agreed to meet up at Mikey's place and I came a bit earlier 'cause I has bored out of my mind back at home, and thought I would just hang a bit out with Mikey first.

I knocked on the door and heard someone call "Just a minute!". I thought it was probably Mikey's big brother, 'cause it was a voice of a man and Mikey nor his father did sound like that. The voice seemed familiar though. I started going through my mind where I had heard the voice before, when the door flung up.

I stared in disbelieve for a moment at the male teen standing in front of me. He stared back at me with big eyes. "Gerard?!" I spat out in shock.

"Holy shit, hey Frank!" he said, "So you're the unknown friend of Mikey's". I slowly nodded and asked "So what, you're his brother or..?" "Yup". We stood and stared at each other a few seconds and he then stepped aside so I could walked into the house, "Well, come on in, Frankie". Frankie? I normally hated it when people other than my parents called me that, but it sounded so sweet coming out of his mouth.

It was hot outside so I didn't wear a jacket I had to hang anywhere. I turned to Gerard that stood a bit awkwardly. "Mikey didn't think any of you guys would be here by now, so my mother dragged him along to go shop in some things." he said. I nodded and felt very awkward, I didn't really know what to do.

"But you can just go watch some TV or whatever.." he said, "I'll be.., uhm, down at my room if you need or, uhm, yearh..", "Down?".

"Yearh, my room is in the basement, or well, my room is the basement. But it's quite nice anyways, not all filthy and stuff like you would think of a basement." I nodded.

He then went down to his room and I went into the living room and sat in the couch, turning on the TV. After flicking through pretty much all the channels and there still was nothing I wanted to watch on, I gave up and turned the TV off. I sat in the couch a little while before lifting myself up. I slowly went down to where I had seen Gerard disappear.

There was a little staircase that I went down at and when I saw the door was open I peeked in while knocking at the door anyways. The room was dark so I couldn't really see anything, and out of what seemed like nowhere Gerard came.

"Hi, what's up?" he asked smiling at me. "Not much, I just got bored.." he nodded and waved his hand telling me to get in. I did and looked around the room. Though it was dark I could see a lot of band posters on the walls, a king size bed and a desk with a laptop and a sketchbook together with some other stuff on it.

"So, what do you wanna do?" he asked. "Dunno, something fun?" I said still looking around in the room. I then looked back at him. "Well there is not much fun down here.." he said, but then slowly smirked "or actually there is something.."

He scooted closer to me and I looked a bit confused at him. "Yearh, what's that?" I dared when he was really close. He very slowly leaned closer and I could feel my breath getting caught in my throat. Our faces was only very few inches away when he whispered "This.", he then gently pressed his lips to mine. My eyes went wide and I froze. Oh. My. God. Gerard was actually kissing me and all I could do was stand there. I really fucking wanted to kiss him back, but I just couldn't move!

He then slowly pulled away, eyes closed and biting his lower lip. "Sorry, 'bout that" he muttered, but smiled a bit. I stared in shock at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally something happens x)