New in School

Butterflies

I could feel my stomach getting attacked by an army of butterflies and just as Gerard began to slowly open his eyes again I came to realize what just happened.

I grabbed the back of Gerard's head, taking a fistful piece of his hair in my hand and crashed our lips together. For a short moment he didn't move, but then he kissed me back just as forceful. I cupped his face still moving my lips against his. He placed his hands on my hips and started straddling them. I moved my tongue over his bottom lip begging for entrance and he gratefully opened his mouth. Our tongues wrestled and he moaned slightly into my mouth. I pushed him back onto the bed, landing on of top him without breaking the kiss. His hands moved down to my ass and he gave a little squish, making me giggle. I could feel him shivering from it.

We only broke the kiss to catch our breaths and then we started again. I took my tongue out of his mouth and started kissing down his jawline. I lowered my kiss' slowly down his neck and hit a spot that made him moan slightly. I licked the spot and bit it slightly, making a loud moan escape from his beautiful lips. I removed my lips from his neck and found his lips again. I started playing with the hem of his T-shirt and he sat up a little so I could take it off him. As soon as the shirt was removed we started kissing again. We moved a little so he was in a sitting position and me on his lap. He put is hands in my hair and I slowly moved my fingers up and down his exposed chest and stomach, exploring.

When we broke apart to catch our breaths once again, I looked down at him. I couldn't help, but smile at the pale skin that my hands were at. His wasn't too skinny nor chubby. I looked up again and into his eyes. He smiled and pecked my lips. I giggled and throwed my arms around his shoulders, leaning my forehead against his.

"Damn, you're so cute Frank" he said. I smiled at his comment and then realized that my member as semi-hard. I smirked and was just about to work on Gerard again, when I heard Mikey's voice from upstairs.
"Where are you Geetard?" he called. Me and Gerard looked at each other in horror and I jumped of him. He fast got his shirt back on and grabbed my arm, throwing onto the bed next to him. I sat up and he took his remote and flicked on the TV on something random. He then grabbed a pillow covering the bulge in his pants, I smirked at the sight. I crossed my legs in a weird way, so you couldn't see mine either.

Just a moment after Mikey walked in. "Oh, hey Frank, didn't know you were here." he said smiling at me. "Yearh, thought I would hang out with you before we would go to the movies, but then your stupid ass wasn't here." I said smiling back at him. He chuckled and looked over to Gerard.

"So, I see you guys have made a new friend?", Gerard nodded smiling.

"Yearh, it was a luck I was here or poor Frankie would had have to go back home" he said and I nodded in agreement, fake pouting.

Mikey smiled, but rolled his eyes. Their mother then called, telling us that Ray, Bob and Pedicone was here. He yelled back that we would be there in just a minute.

"So you're coming?" he asked and I nodded, "Yearh, just a second, I wanna see how this ends." I said pointing at the screen. I then realized it was a reality show about tigers. He looked weird at me, but nodded and went upstairs.

Me and Gerard looked at each other and then broke out laughing "Holy shit dude, that was close!" I said. "Yearh.." He breathed out when we had calmed down and he leaned his head against the wall. I watched him for a short moment, he then turned his face to me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Are you coming or what Frank?!" Mikey yelled from upstairs. "I'll be right there!" I shouted back. I stood up and walking around the bed towards the door. I then stopped and turned around to Gerard.
I leaned over him and gave him a kiss. He smiled and whispered "You should really come over here more often, when Mikey is not home". I smirked "I couldn't agree with you more, Gee.", "Gee?" "Yearh it sounds cute, just like you.". He smiled and I pecked him on his forehead before walking upstairs. Luckily you couldn't see my bulge anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3