Status: First Frerard. Please be nice! *In progress.*

'Cause You Stop The Noise.

6

"Hey guys! I'm Samantha. It's shower time, who showers as night?"

I looked up. She was kind of short and had her nose pierced, black hair and blue eyes. She's kind of pretty.."I do."

"Okay, who else?"

I looked over at Gerard, who was drawing at the table in the living room, obviously not paying attention.

"Gerard, do you shower at night?" he stopped drawing and looked at me, "Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry."

Samantha smiled, I don't know what is with all these people and being so fucking happy all the time.

How can you be happy?

"Okay, great. Only you two, that's perfect. We have two showers. Go get your clothes."

Gerard started packing up his sketch pad and his pens and pencils and I walked out of the room towards my dresser. I picked out my glow in the dark misfits t-shirt and a pair of black and red pj bottoms.

I looked over at Gerard, who looked pretty excited and had a skeleton onesie in his hands.

"Nice onesie.."

He looked down really quick and turned around to walk to the washroom. Did I see him blushing? Cute.

I mean, gross. I'm straight.

Samantha was talking to Lauren so I went to the washroom before she realized we were ready to shower.

Gerard was leaning on the wall next to the far shower, staring at the ground.

"Hi."

He didn't look at me.

"Why would I not want to be your friend?"

He looked up at me, this time. Then looked back down.

"You don't want to be involved with me, okay? You're what, 12? You don't need to be hanging around with losers like me."

"I'm 14. I'm a loser too."

He looked up at me again.

"You don't understand."

"What do I not understand?"

He looked sad. "You don't know why I'm in here."

"Well why are you?"

"I tried to kill myself."

"Why?"

"No one would care. I'm a faggot, an alcoholic faggot."

"I tried to kill myself too."

He stared at me. I looked down and blushed.

"You boys better not be talking in there!" Samantha came around the corner and handed us some soap, shampoo, conditioner and towels.

I think I like Gerard. So much for being straight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk man. I wrote this in like, 10 minutes.

If you don't comment, I won't post the next chapter.