A Dream Come True- A Jacob Latimore Story

At The Park

Arianna: Symone, this is my Cousin Samantha, but most people call her Sammie
Sammie: Hey Symone
Symone: Hey Sammie.
Arianna: she’s going to be going to our school when we go back.
Symone: Sammie what grade are you in?
Sammie: 8th.
Symone: me too! do you play any sports?
Sammie: I Cheered at my old school, and I play Soccer and Run track.
Symone: that’s good. Do you want to cheer again?
Sammie: I would love too!
Symone: well, I’m the captain, so you could cheer with us for football and basketball. Competition season is already over.
Sammie: that’s great! thank you soo much!
Symone: No problem. Soccer and track haven’t started yet, so you could try out for those when you start.
Sammie: ok.
Arianna: Sammie don’t try to steal my friends!
Symone: Ree are you getting jealous?
Arianna: nope! *laughs*
They get to the park and Brittany, Courtney, Justin, Jeremy, Trishae, Jasmine and Jaden aree already there waiting for them.
Jasmine: Symone!
Symone: Jasmine!
Jasmine: girl, I’ve been trying to get in contact with you all week! I don’t have your number.
Symone: oh well here! *gives her the number* Hey everybody *gives everybody a hug except for Justin (btw Justin is Symone’s ex bf)
Justin: I guess you don’t see me here.
Symone: *ignores him* So how’s everybody’s break so far?
Jeremy: its good
Jaden: a little boring
Trishae: I’ve been shopping a lot
Courtney: I’ve just been lounging on the couch just chilling in my snuggie.
Brittany: watching MTV so they can teach me how to Dougie
Everyone laughs.
Jaden: *looking at Sammie the same way Jacob looked at Ree* Ree who is your friend?
Arianna: oh sorry, everyone this is my cousin Samantha, but everyone just calls her Sammie.
Everyone: hey Sammie
Sammie: hey everyone
Arianna: introduce yourselves.
Jaden: I’ll go first! *gets close to Sammie* I’m Jaden
Justin: I’m Justin
Courtney: I’m Courtney
Brittany: I’m Britt.
Jeremy: I’m Jeremy.
Jasmine: I’m Jasmine, or Jass.
Trishae: I’m Trishae.
Symone: you already know me!
Sammie: *smiles* yea, I do
Symone: oh, Courtney, Trishae, Britt, Jass and Ree, we have a new cheerleader on our team!
Jass: Who?
Sammie: Mee!!
Trishae: yayy! I was ready for something new!
Symone: yupp.
They begin to walk around the park and talk, Symone and Justin are in the back.
Justin: Symone can we just talk?
Symone: what Justin.
Justin: I’m sorry for what I did. I know getting another girl pregnant while we were together wasn’t the best thing for our relationship, but I really miss you Symone.
Symone: *stops and looks at Justin* Justin , that girl was 16! And you got her knocked up while I was next door to you!
Justin: babe I’m so..(GCO)
Symone: Justin don’t call me babe.
Justin: can we sit and talk about this without the rest of them.
Symone: *sighs* ok
Justin: I really and truly miss you. We had so much fun together. And on our 1 month anniversary when we stayed in the hotel, our first time. You were the best girl I’ve ever had. And I really want you back.
Symone: *starts to get feelings for him again* Justin, I miss you too, but I already have another boyfriend now.
Justin: really, who is it?
Symone: Jacob.
Justin: Jacob who?
Symone: Jacob Latimore.
Justin: *gets up* if you didn’t want us to start talking again you could’ve just said so, you didn’t have to make up some lie saying you go out with a famous person.
Symone: but I really do!
Justin: what makes me believe you?
Symone: *kisses him*
Justin: in no way did that make me believe you. *grabs her waist and kisses her*
Symone: *wraps her arms around his neck and deepens the kiss*
They are there kissing for a while. Symone pulls back.
Symone: O M G
Justin: what?
Symone: I’m being so serious about me and Jacob.
Justin: I’m sorry Symone.
Symone: no, it’s my fault, let’s just act like it never happened.
Justin: ok.
Symone and Justin catch up with the rest.
Jasmine: Symone do you remember that time when we were in class and Trent put sanitizer in Mr. Johnson’s drink, and then Jordayn snitched on him and Trent got sent to crossroads and everybody loved Trent because he was so fun to be around, and then everybody started hating Jordayn.
Symone: yes I remember that day. It was a pretty funny day, and then it got bad when Trent got sent away.
Jaden: yea, I miss Trent, he was so fun to be around.
Justin: Trent stays about a block over, want me to call him and tell him to meet us her
Everybody: YES!!
Symone: I don’t know how long I can stay, I have to go back and take care of Jacob.
Jasmine: Jacob as in Latimore?
Symone: yes.
Courtney: why do you have to take care of him.
Symone: because his leg id broken and imhisgirlfriend.
Brittany: you’re his what?
Symone: I’m his girlfriend
Jeremy: no way!
Arianna: you never told me the story Symone.
Symone: o ok, well we started going out, and I went to his concert, and met Khalil, Diggy, and Jessica Jarrell. Well me Shai Monae, Dymonique, Zonnique Bahja RayRay, Roc, Prodigy, and Prince went bowling, and Khalil, Diggy and Jessica came too. So everybody had their bf/gf there except for me and Khalil. Jacob had studio time and Khalil was single. So while everyone else was talking to their gf/bf me and Khalil were talking. One thing led to another and we kissed. Paparazzi got it on camera and posted it on Twitter. Jacob saw it and basically kicked me out his house. Khalil came and picked me up. But I texted Jacob enough to where he finally forgave me. but he was walking done the stairs and fainted because he was stressed. And then he broke his leg on the fall.
Trishae: wait a minute! You kissed Khalil? Khalil Sharieff?
Symone: yes.
Trishae: how was it?
Symone: to be honest, it was good!
Sammie: girl you don’t know what you got yourself into! You got cameras folling you all over the place now probably.
Symone: *thinking. OMG what if cameras got a picture of me and Justin kissing?*
Courtney: she’s right. I’m just going to smile the whole time so I’ll look good in the picture.
Everyone laughs
Symone gets a call from Jacob .
Symone: hello?
Jacob: hey babe.
Symone: hey
Jacob: when are you coming back
Symone: *thinking Jacob please don’t try to make me come back* um, I’m not sure why, is something wrong?
Jacob: no, me and my mom have to go do something, so we’re not going to be home for another hour or two.
Symone: oh ok, just tell me when you’re on your way back
Jacob: ok, talk to you later.
Symone: bye *hangs up*
Symone: looks like I have another hour or 2 until I go back.
Arianna: fine with me.
Just then Trent runs behind Symone and lifts her into the air
Symone: Trent! *hugs him*
Trent: heyy!!
Everybody: Trent!
Trent: *puts Symone down* aw, I feel loved.
Trishae: Trent school hasn’t been the same without you.
Trent: crossroads isn’t a walk in the park either.
Courtney: it’s crossroads, what do you think?
Trent: *laughs* wait, *to sammie* you’re new!
Sammie: *smiles* I’m Sammie, Arianna’s cousin.
Trent: hey Sammie
Jaden: *walks next to Sammie* Trent what do you think? Sammie and I would look good together.
Trent: not as much and Sammie and I.
Sammie: *smiling*
Arianna: Y’all leave Sammie alone.
Sammie: *whispers to Arianna* I think it would be me and Trent that would look the cutest together *smiles*
Arianna: I got you.
Arianna: let’s play a game.
Courtney: what gam?
Arianna: member the wheelbarrow races?
Jaden: the game we used to play when we were little?
Arianna: yupp. Justin with Trishae, Symone with Jeremy, Sammie with Trent, Courtney with Jaden, and me and Jass.
Everyone pairs up. All the girls are on the bottom, and Jasmine is on the bottom is her group
Arianna: race to that tree. on your mark, get set, go!
They all take off. Sammie and Arianna win, Justin and Trishae next, then Courtney and Jaden, then Symone and Jeremy, then Arianna and Jass.
When they got to the finish, everyone collapsed into eachother.
Sammie: *lying next to Trent* Hi *smiles*
Trent: *smiles* hey.
Sammie: did I mention I’m Sammie?
Trent: I think it might have come up *smiles*
Sammie: I’m new here *still smiling*
Trent: oh yeah? So, um can I get your number?
Sammie: sure, but will you help me up first?
Trent: I kindah like laying here with you *smiling*
Sammie: I kinda do too, but there are ants everywhere
Trent: *jumps up quickly*
Sammie: *laughing*
Trent: *helps her up* so, are you visiting here or living?
Sammie: I’m living here with my cousin Arianna.
Trent: that’s right you are Ree’s cousin.
Sammie: yupp, I heard about you sanitizing a teacher’s drink.
Trent: I’m really not a bad person
Sammie: I thought it was pretty funny.
Trent: well, I do have a bed side.
Sammie: I like that *smiles*
Trent: so about that number. . .
Sammie: oh right *gives him her number*
Trent: so I will call you.
Sammie: I will answer
Trent: *smiles*
They catch up with the others who are walking together.
Arianna: *to Sammie* so did my plan work?
Sammie: YES! He’s into me as much as I’m into him.
Arianna: well my work here is done. *she walks toward Symone*
Arianna: Did you and Justin work things out?
Symone: um, yea.
Arianna: well that’s good, there was too much of a negative vibe when y’all were around eachother.
Symone: *to herself* there was a positive vibe just a few minutes ago.
Jaden: Symone come here
Symone: what?
Jaden: I kinda like Courtney.
Symone: aw, well did you come on to her as strong as you did Sammie?
Jaden: no, I’m afraid she won’t like me.
Symone: I’ll go talk to her, I’ll be back. *goes over to Courtney*
Symone: hey Court!
Courtney: hey!
Symone: so I think Jaden likes you.
Courtney: really? Because I kinda like him to.
Symone: *to herself* isn’t it funny how things work out. *to Courtney* Well, I’m gonna tell him that, and he’s gonna walk over here and talk to you, and you’re gonna be cool about it, k?
Courtney: k!
Symone: *goes over to Jaden* well. . .
Jaden: well what?
Symone: she like you too!
Jaden: For real?
Symone: yes! Now go talk to her *pushes Jaden towards Courtney*
Jaden: uh, hey Courtney.
Courtney: hey Jaden.
Jaden: So Courtney, I was wondering if you wanted to uh, go out sometime?
Courtney: of course! I would love to!
Jaden: that’s great, tonight maybe?
Courtney: sounds good to me.
Jaden: want to go to a movie?
Courtney: anything is fine with me.
Jaden: ok.
So everyone is walking and talking for another hour or so. Symone gets a call from Jacob.
Symone: hello?
Jacob: fire!
Symone: *laughs* hey Jacob.
Jacob: I’m on the way home now.
Symone: hey, can you pick me up from the park, it’s right down the street from my house.
Jacob: ok, we’re not too far from there.
Symone: ok, see you in a few.
Jacob: ok *hangs up*
Arianna: is Jacob coming?
Symone: yes, will y’all walk with me to the parking lot, he’s almost here.
Everyone: ok
They get to the parking lot and see Jacob
Symone: bye everyone *hugs them all, including Justin*
She gets in the car with Tish and Jacob.
Tish: Hey Symone.
Symone: hey.
Jacob: Hey fire
Tish: fire?
Jacob: yea, her middle name is Sapphire, and we like the nickname fire for Sapphire.
Tish: that’s cute
Symone: *smiles* so what did y’all do today?
Tish and Jacob: *look at each other nervously*
Tish: um , we had to go see one of our relatives.
Symone: ohh, that’s cool, who did you see?
Jacob: my Great Great Grandma
Symone: aw, that’s sweet.
Jacob: yupp, so how was the park?
Symone: it was pretty fun, we played some games we played when we were little, and I saw a friend from school, that got kicked out of school.
Jacob: sounds fun. Guess what?
Symone: what?
Jacob: tomorrow is Christmas!
Symone: I know!
Jacob: I can’t wait til in the morning to open my presents.
Symone: dang, I probably got to go home in the morning.
Tish: nope, your mom is coming over and having Christmas with us.
Symone: yay!
They get to Jacob’s house.
Tish: Symone will you help Jacob inside, I have to get some things out the car.
Symone: yea, *takes Jacob inside and up to his room*
Jacob: thanks babe *kisses her*
Symone: no problem
Jacob: so.
Symone: I can’t wait to give you your present!
Jacob: I can’t wait to give you yours!
Symone: did you get me a lot because I’m gonna feel bad if you did.
Jacob: *looks down*
Symone: JACOB!
Jacob: well how was I supposed to know you didn’t want a lot.
Symone: because in the park I told you that I didn’t even want anything,
Jacob: oh.
Symone: can I give you your gift now, and you act surprised in the morning?
Jacob: yes!
Symone: *goes and gets an envelope out her bag*
Jacob: *opens it and reads it* YOU GOT ME IN SCHOOL!!
Symone: yes!
Jacob: I love you so much! *hugs her tight*
Symone: if you loved me you would let me breath
Jacob: *lets her go* sorry, but I can be a kinda regular kid now! No more online school, well for a while! Symone Sapphire Thomas, you are the best! *hugs her again*
Symone: I’m glad you like it
Jacob: like it? I LOVE it!
Symone: *laughs* you’re really excited about school aren’t you?
Jacob: Can you not see the look of excitement on my face?
Symone: *smiles* boy, you so crazy (Tasha off of Everybody Hates Chris :D lol)
They continue to talk until it gets late.
Symone: I’m going to change.
Jacob: try not to make me get excited again *smiles*
Symone: well, all I brought are shorts
Jacob: well I guess you have no choice then.
Symone: *goes in and changes into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33561430
Jacob: Your Bra is Super cute!
Symone: how do you know?
Jacob: because I can see right thru your shirt.
Symone: *looks down and she can see her bra too*
Jacob: this is probably gonna be worse than last night.
Symone: I’m sorry.
Jacob: it’s ok, I really do like that bra though.
Symone: thanks
Jacob: come get in bed, I’m sleepy
Symone: me too *gets in bed* goodnight
Jacob: goodnight.