A Dream Come True- A Jacob Latimore Story

what's this all about?

Symone’s POV
So today was the last day before we got out for Christmas break. The last Christmas break in middle for me and my friends. Our teachers had planned something special for the whole 8th grade. So we were all in the auditorium and we were anxiously waiting what the surprise was. We were in the front closet to the stage because our class was first to arrive. I was talking to my best friends Zonnique, Bahja, Jasmine, Monae, Shai, Aaron, Roc, Princeton, Prodigy, and RayRay.
End POV
RayRay: Man I’m tired of waiting in here. Dang.
Monae: I know right! And there isn’t even anywhere to sit.
RayRay: Monae you know you can come here and sit on my lap.
Shai: alright now! Y’all better stop with all that.
Prodigy: you can too Shai.
Shai: *Blushing*
(So the couples are RayRay & Monae, Prodigy & Shai, Bahja & Princeton, Zonnique & Roc, and Aaron & Dymonique Symone is single)
Symone: I’m tired of y’all always flirting. Everybody’s got a boo but me *frowning*
Dymonique: Girl its ok, you’ll find someone soon.
Zonnique: ooh, the show is starting.
Mrs. Lockhart: Alright everybody, settle down. Here is a gift from your 8th grade teacher. Consider it your Christmas gift. Now introducing, JACOB LATIMORE!!!!!!!
All the girls: AAAHHHH!!!!!
Jacob: how’s everybody doing today?
Everyone: Good!!
Symone: O M G I can’t believe it’s really Jacob Latimore. I L O V E him!!!!
Jacob starts singing nothing on Me, This or that, Emergency, Like I Do, and Camera Phone.
Jacobs POV
Dang this crowd is CRAZY! But there’s this one girl in the front. Man she’s beautiful. Nice long dark hair. Has a perfect smile. I gotta meet her. But how? I’ll pull her on stage and then take her backstage. But then she’ll see the special guest, Diggy. It’ll be ok. I gotta meet this girl.
End POV
Jacob: Alright, I’m gonna pull one of you lucky girls on stage and take you backstage for a little. Who will it be?
All the girls: Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Jacob: *pretends he’s looking for a girl, but already knows who he wants* *Pulls Symone on stage*
*They go backstage*

Symone’s POV
O M G!!!!! Jacob Latimore picked me! Me, out of all people!!! I know I have a huge smile planted across my face, but I can’t help it. We’re going backstage and Jacob has my hand. He has super soft hands! We’re about to sit down and then I see someone come around the corner. Wait, O M G! Is that Diggy? Could this moment get any better? Diggy just smiled at me! He turned around and went the other way. Wait, Jacob just said something. What did he say?
End POV
Symone: umm, sorry, what did you say?
Jacob: *laughs* what’s your name?
Symone: Symone
Jacob: that’s a pretty name.
Symone: *blushing*
Jacob: well, truth is, I was singing, and I looked down at you, and was like, dang, I got to meet this girl. She’s beautiful, and has this amazing smile.
Symone: *trying not to control her excitement* that’s really sweet!
Jacob: Haa, you’re really sweet too. So I was wondering, do you want to hang sometime? I mean we’re both in Atlanta, and we could really have some fun sometime.
Diggy: *comes out of nowhere* Aww, Jacob, you finally found a girl.
Jacob: *Gives Jacob the look*
Diggy: Alright man I’m out. I’ll be listening for my queue.
Jacob:*turns back to Symone* soo, do you want to?
Symone: Of course!
Jacob: soo, can i get your number, you know, so I can call you to hang sometime.
Symone: yeah!! *takes his phone and saves her number in it*
Jacob: Alright, so I’ll call/text you when you get out of school.
Symone: Sounds good to me. But wait, don’t you have a concert to finish?
Jacob: you’re right! *Takes Symone’s hand and leads her back to the stage*
Symone’s friends: What happened back there?
Symone: *too happy to answer ignores her friends*
Jacob: alright, let’s get on with the show.
Jacob sings like ‘em all, and Diggy comes out from backstage. The crowd goes wild.
Jacob: I got one last song, and it’s dedicated to my new friend, Symone.
Symone: *big smile on her face*
Her friends: ooh, looks like Symone finally found her boo!
Jacob sings fairytale, Symone’s favorite song.