Sequel: Warmness On The Soul.
Status: finished

Big Bad Handsome Man

Two.

“Kara… please stop crying. You’re making yourself sick from it and I don’t know how to get more shit for your inhaler.” Tall man mumbled.

As soon as they had placed me in the car, and blind folded me I had started crying yet again. I knew I was making myself sick from it, but I couldn’t help it. I didn’t know why I was being taken, I never bothered anyone, I made sure I never did anything wrong. Yet here I was, being taken from my house.

I didn’t even know why I agreed to not scream, they could be lying to me for all I know. They could be planning on murdering me and dumping my body in the ocean. I might’ve signed my own death contract without knowing it.

“Kara…” I felt my inhaler against my lips again. I knew I had to be breathing raspy, but I couldn’t take it. “Matt she won’t take it…”

I heard shuffling around, and finally a pair of rough hands on my forearms. “Kara… calm down, please calm down. You need to use your inhaler, you need to calm down.”

I shook my head, letting out a choked sob. “D-Don’t kill me.” I choked out, my fear deepening. “P-Please…”

“Kill you? We’re not going to kill you, I’d tell you what’s going on but that’s no really… a good idea. We aren’t going to kill you, we just need you.” Aviator Man murmured. “Please, just take your medicine and try not to cry. Once we get to the house we’ll take off the blindfold and I’ll get you food, I promise…”

“You e-expect me to t-trust someone who kidnapped me?” I asked trying to calm my breathing. I felt the inhaler against my lips and opened my mouth, letting the medicine do its job.

“I know it seems stupid, but if we were going to hurt you we would’ve done something by now.” He replied. “Is there any kind of food you’d like?” He asked.

I shook my head, I was so very confused. When someone kidnaps you, they don’t offer you food and promise not to hurt you. This didn’t seem right, and I didn’t know what to do at this moment. If they were going to hurt me they wouldn’t have tried giving me my inhaler either.

“Kara?”

I shook my head slowly, sniffling quietly. I was hoping that this would still end up just being one really realistic feeling dream. I rubbed my finger tips together, hoping to distract myself from their quiet talking. I felt something heavy drape itself around my shoulders, and I could only assume it was Aviator Man. Their fingers started rubbing my shoulder, helping me relax a bit more.

I was tired from all the crying I had been doing, but there was no way I’d let myself fall asleep around them. I didn’t know what they’d do, or if I’d even get to wake up again. I could hear them mumbling about food, and than mentioning my name. I tensed slightly, straining my ears to hear what they were saying.

“Kara, are you hungry?” Aviator Man’s voice rumbled next to me.

I shook my head, ignoring the gnawing hunger in my stomach. Even if I did agree to eat I wouldn’t know if they put anything into my food, I was starting to panic again.

“Just get extra food Johnny…” I felt someone’s hand push my head onto what felt like a shoulder. Aviator Man’s shoulder. Right away his fingers started rubbing my shoulder, making my eyes start to droop slowly.

Matt’s POV:

“Jimmy, is she asleep?” I asked, not wanting to shift around to much.

Jimmy leaned over and lifted the blindfold up slightly, a faint smile tugging at his lips. “She’s out, unless she’s faking.” He replied leaning back into his seat. “I’ll have Jason look into getting more shit for her inhaler,” He added, “good thing I saw it.”

“Yeah, I don’t know what to do if she like… freaks out and doesn’t have it around.” I replied while shifting her a bit closer. She felt ice cold, and I definitely didn’t want her to get sick. “How’s the letter for Karen coming along?” I asked looking towards Zacky.

“Good, we just have to make sure it can’t get traced back to us each time.” He replied shutting his laptop. “You know, if you hadn’t kidnapped her I’d say you two would make a cute couple.” He teased.

I narrowed my eyes, “shut up Baker, and just make sure we don’t get caught before we can finish the plan.”

“Where is she going to sleep?” Zacky asked. “I have a feeling you wont want her sleeping alone with the asthma thing.”

I cleared my throat quietly, looking out the side window. “I mean… my bed is big enough for more than two people… so… with me.”

“Ooooh Matt, you’re so scandalous!” Jimmy cackled.

Normal POV:

“Kara… Kara wake up…”

I groaned quietly, rolling onto my side. I snuggled deeper into the bed, letting out a small sigh of relief. I knew I had been having a bad dream. “Go away, I’m so warm.” I moaned, pulling one of my pillows closer to me.

“I’m glad your warm but you need to eat something, I’m not letting you sleep without eating.”

Suddenly the sense of relief that I had ebbed away as I recognized that voice; slowly I let my eyes open. I felt my heart drop down into my stomach when I spotted Aviator Man sitting on the edge of the bed. His lips turned upwards into a smile for a few seconds.

“It wasn’t a dream…” It came out as a whimper, letting me hear how scared I actually was.

His smile disappeared, “I’m sorry,” He mumbled, reaching up to pluck off his glasses, “I shouldn’t have woken you up, but you’ve had a long day and need some kind of food.” He mumbled holding out a McDonald’s bag.

I took it from him slowly, sitting up and crossing my legs. I wasn’t sure whether to eat the food or not, my stomach was growling, but I was too nervous. “I… don’t want to be poisoned…” I mumbled looking up at him.

He laughed awkwardly, “trust me; we’re not smart enough to drug or poison anyone. I would tell you what this was all about but I can’t, it’s just chicken nuggets so don’t worry.” He reassured. “I’ll eat some with you if it’ll make you feel better.”

I nodded my head, pulling out the little box and opening it. “It does help; I mean you’ll end up poisoning yourself too.”

We ate in silence, which I was happy for. I didn’t really want to talk to someone who had kidnapped me, what exactly where you supposed to talk about. Different ropes for tying people up? So far the food tasted fine, and I didn’t feel anything happening to me, except for the fact that I was still half asleep. Every few seconds though Aviator Man would check his phone, almost like he was paranoid. I was tempted to ask if something was wrong, but I doubted he would tell me anything.

“My name is Matt.” He finally spoke, putting his phone down and looking at me. “It may not seem like it, but we’re not going to hurt you… we just need you to get back at someone we all know… who back stabbed us. The worst that’ll happen to you is one of us hugs you and we stink, otherwise you can do anything you want here… but leave.”

I place all the trash into the bag before handing it to him. “What happens if I try to leave?” I asked, looking him into the eyes.

“We’ll keep you in the basement.” He replied. “This is my room, but since you have asthma we don’t want you sleeping alone incase you panic…” He trailed off. “So... I have to go take care of something, so lie down and get some rest. I’ll sleep on the floor just so you feel even more comfortable.”

Before I could even reply he had stood up and walked out of the room. A loud click followed, letting me know he had locked me into the room, so all I could do was stay in here. I sighed slightly, lying back down on the bed. It didn’t even seem like I had been kidnapped…

Just forced to be sleeping over at a friend’s house.

“At least the bed is comfortable…”
♠ ♠ ♠
short yet again :/
I had some trouble with this chapter..
thoughts?