Status: Trying my hardest to update.

Never Thought It Would Be You

Jealousy and Tempers;

“Joey, wake up.” Zacky nudged my side. “Joey, come on. The planes about to land.” He nudged me again. I stirred in my sleep and heard him softly chuckle. “You’re kind of cute when you’re sleepy.” Now that woke me up. I opened my eyes and jumped off his shoulder. “Glad to see my comment woke you up.” He smiled.

“Zacky are you flirting with me?” I bluntly asked.

“Uh, n-no? Why?” he stuttered.

I laughed, “There’s no crime, its okay if you do. It’s just a little odd because I’ve known you for months and you’ve never really tried anything.”

“Oh…” he sighed.

“Zacky, what’s wrong? You seem… down.” I asked.

“That’s because I am.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I haven’t told anyone yet, but Sadie and I broke up last week.”

“You guys seem okay at lunch?”

“She doesn’t want to make our brake up a big deal. She wants us to at least try and be friends. It’s not really working though because whenever I try talking to her outside of school she turns me down.”

I nodded, “I see. Well, she’s on my shit list now. And by the way, I never liked her. She’s a bitch, and I don’t even know what you saw in her.”

“I don’t either. She was very possessive too. When she broke up with me she said it was because I never put out enough. When the truth was is that she stopped and said she wasn’t ready.” He laughed bitterly.

“Well, I’m going to come up with a plan to make her see what she’s missing out on. She’s a dumb ass bitch who needs to know how great of a person you are.”

“Thanks Joey…” his smile turned into a smirk, “…You know you haven’t had a boy friend all year?”

“Where are you going with this?”

“I’m just curious to know why that is? Matt and Jimmy are single. And I’m currently single…” he paused and his smirk grew. “Where you waiting for me and Sadie to brake up, so you can have me all to yourself?”

“Are you on something?” I asked touching his forehead. He laughed and I smiled, “No, Zacky that’s not why I’ve been single. It’s just…” I paused, “I don’t know, actually. I mean you’re all very attracting, but I think I have feelings for Matt, but I haven’t seen any of those feelings in a while.”

“What do you mean?” he asked clearly interested.

“Well, back when Olivia and I made up and you guys spent the night, well Matt and I got into a fight and I came back because Olivia told me and we made up but we kind of… kissed. And it was just the way it felt was… lovingly, heart-warming. I don’t know. It’s all confusing to me now.”

“Well, it sounds like you two both like each other.”

“How would you know if he likes me? He never shows any signs.”

“Please Joey; I’m one of his best friends. He likes you; you’re all he talks about. He may not technically say it but the feelings are there.”

“If you say so, but I still don’t know how I’d get him to tell me.”

“I do.” He grinned evilly.

“Oh god, what now?” I asked.

“I’ll wing it. You just follow my lead when we get to the clubs.”

I laughed, “Alright…” I looked out the window, “Hey, look we’re here.” I said as we were just landing. The tires squealed as we made contact with the ground and we slowly pulled to a stop. We pulled into the gates. When it was safe for us to get off Zacky and I took off our belts and pulled out our luggage. We walked into the airport and waited for Matt and Olivia who sat in the back of first class (Zacky and I sat on the opposite side up front).

“Hey bitches! Let’s show what Vegas is missing!” Olivia yelled as her and Matt walked over to us. A few people gave her an annoyed stare but we just shrugged it off.

“Alright, what hotel are we staying at?”

“We’re staying at of the Flamingo. There’s a limo picking us up where we pick up our bags.” Olivia stated.

“Okay, let’s go then.” Matt said as he gestured us to follow him to the bags. Zacky and Matt said that they’ll grab the bags while we wait off towards the side looking for a man in a monkey suit holding up a sign that says Sanders. The guys came up to us with our bags at their sides just as we saw our driver. We walked towards the man but for an odd reason I felt like someone was watching me. I stopped walking and looked around. There was nothing there, no one. Nothing was staring back, nothing was following us.

I shook off the thought and started walking to catch up to them. We walked outside with the driver, placed our luggage in the trunk and hopped in the back of the limo. Our driver drove us to our hotel and we checked into the penthouse.

“Wow, this is huge.” Zacky said as he walked around the suite.

“Yes but there’s only three beds and there is four of us.” Matt said.

“So, who’s sharing a room?” I asked.

“Joey you can share with me.” Olivia spoke up.

“I’m fine with that.”

“But…”

“But what?” I cocked an eyebrow.

“If I decide to hook up with someone you’re probably going to have to either sleep on the couch or with one of the guys.”

I groaned and was about to say something but Zacky said, “You can have my bed if Olive decides to have a one night stand. I’ll just sleep on the couch.”

“Zacky I’m not letting you sleep on the couch. I’ll just share a bed with you.” I said bluntly.

“Oh, you sure?” he asked.

“Yeah…?” I asked a little confused. “Why?”

He shrugged, “No reason.”

“Okay, well get out then. I need to take a shower.” Olivia said to the guys.

They both groaned and walked out of the room. I turned around to face Olivia who was staring at me like she was upset. “What?” I asked.

“What’s going on between you and Zacky? I thought you liked my brother?” she said so the guys wouldn’t here.

“There’s nothing going on between us and I do like your brother. Why are you asking me this?”

“I’m asking because you told Zacky that he can share the same bed as you. And on the plane your head was on his shoulder the entire time.”

“I don’t think its right that he’d have to sleep on the couch just so I can have a bed because you want to get lucky. My head was on his shoulder the entire time because I fell asleep. He was just being kind; I didn’t know it was a crime?”

She scoffed, “Well, when he said you could take his bed it meant he likes you-” I cut her off, “Then I guess Matt doesn’t like me because he obviously didn’t give up his bed.” I told her bitterly.

She sighed, “Joey, I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Well, that’s what it sounded like.” I said grabbing my purse and room key.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“I’m going to get lunch. Bye.” I said and walked out of the room. I rushed towards the door quickly but accidently ran face to chest with someone. I already knew who it was and I really wish it wasn’t him that I ran into. “Sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going.”

“It’s okay…” he paused, “Where’s the fire?”

“Oh, uh… no fire, just going to grab some lunch.” I said looking around looking anywhere but his eyes.

“Joey…” he said.

“Yes…?”

“Look at me.” He said softly and I did. I looked at him; he was staring right at me as if I were a book only filled with pictures. Our faces were getting closer every second. Then Olivia screamed. We quickly pulled away and ran to her room where she was only in a towel but standing on the bed. “Why are you screaming?” Matt asked in frustration.

“There’s a spider on the bathroom door.” She cried.

“Really, you screamed because you saw a spider?” I asked as if she was joking.

“Fuck you Joey!” she spat at me. I was taken by surprise at her outburst. She looked pissed at me. What the hell did I do? “Kill the damn thing, please!” she cried at Matt. He groaned in annoyance, grabbing a tissue and killing the spider he walked through the bathroom door and I left. I walked back to the front door and left. If anyone wanted to know where I was then they can just call.

I took the elevator down to the main floor and decided to get lunch in a nearby area. I walked outside and stared at my surroundings. The sun was hot, and I was glad I decided to wear shorts. I closed my eyes and took a whiff of the desert air. When I opened my eyes, I almost had a heart attack as I saw him standing in front of me. His eyes were looking at me like he knew something was wrong and was also filled with sympathy. Those jade green eyes were reading me from one second to the next. I looked down at my feet and took a deep sigh. That’s when I felt his arms wrap around my body.

“What’s going on? You walked out of the room like you wished you weren’t here.” He spoke softly near my ear as he hugged me. “At the moment, I just wish we could go home. This is a bunch of bullshit and Olivia is mad at me for some reason and I don’t even know why?!” I said, trying not to sound like a bitch.

“I get it, but that’s just Olivia. Weren’t you and Matt going to get lunch?” he asked. I nodded and he continued, “So, you left without him?” he laughed.

I rolled my eyes, obviously not amused since I’m starving, “I’m sorry I got hungry. Olivia made the wait longer so I just left.”

He laughed once more and I punched his shoulder he gave out an over exaggerated cry but all I did was laugh and walked towards a restaurant. He followed me closely and we sat at a booth, except instead of sitting in front of each other, we sat beside each other. As we ate our lunch, we talked about how school’s been, what our plans are after high school, and talked about random stuff. I learned that he and the guys might be going on warped tour this summer, and I also learned a lot about Zacky that I never knew about. He told me how he and the guys started the band, got their name, and that if the band thing didn’t work out he has baseball as a back up. About an hour and a half flew by like it was nothing. We paid for our food and started walking back to the hotel passing through the strip and staring at the lights around us.

“It’s so beautiful here.” I said in a dream like tone. I was looking all around me, spinning in a slow circle. I turned to face Zacky and saw him smiling and looking at me, except his look was different, it was a look I’ve never seen anyone give me. Before I could understand any of it, his soft smile and sparkling eyes shifted towards his pocket as he pulled out his phone and answered it, “Hello?” he said and I listened closely to the one-sided phone call. “Yeah, she’s fine. I went to get lunch with her… We’re walking back right now… tonight? She wants to go out tonight…? You can’t be serious… Alright, fine. We’ll be there in a few minutes. Bye.” He said as he hung up. I looked at him curiously waiting for an answer when he finally responded explaining that we need to get back to the hotel quickly, change into something ‘HOT’ and to get ready to go to a club. I shrugged my shoulders knowing I had no say in it anyway and we walked back to the hotel room hand-in-hand.

*****


Once Zacky and I walked into the hotel room we heard Matt and Olivia yelling at each other. Something about how she was dressed. She was wearing a strapless black and white dress that showed a little too much cleavage and legs. Her make up was perfectly fine, as well as her jewelry. Her pumps made her taller, making her the same height as her brother (Which was sort of intimidating to me). We said hello, but they obviously didn’t hear us so Zack and I walked into his/my room and sat down.

“Shouldn’t you be getting ready?” he asked.

“I can’t go in this?”

“Well, since Olivia decided to dress to Matt’s distaste how about you do the same?” he smirked.

“What are you talking about?”

“I mean, dress like a whore and he’ll be all over you and ignore what his sister will do tonight.” He explained, I processed the information through my head and the same smirk he had on grew on mine as well. I got up from my spot and grabbed my bag and made my way to the bathroom. I changed into a red halter dress that had a deep v-neck and showed a lot of cleavage. It also was cut out at the rib cage and had three silver bands wrapping around. It fit my body in all the right places and made my boobs look bigger. I fixed up my make up, put in black studded earrings and kept of the heart and breathe necklaces. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed the yelling was gone and so was Zacky. I ignored the questions in my head and grabbed my black heels. When I finished putting them on, Zacky walked into our room and I saw his jaw drop but was quickly adjusted.

“Holy shit, Joe! What did you do?” he asked.

“I changed into some hot.” I air-quoted the word hot.

“I didn’t know you’d put something like that on. There will be guys all fucking over you. I don’t think you should wear that.”

“Zacky, you’re not my brother, you’re not my boy friend, and you’re definitely not Steve. So, I don’t think so. And do you remember there’s a reason why I’m dressed like this?” I asked whispering the last part.

He hesitated for a moment before sighing and finally giving in. He grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom to change and a few minutes later he was wearing a button up shirt and skinny jeans. The first two buttons were undone, and his shirt was short sleeved showing off his muscular arms. He looked pretty good, better than how he dresses at school, but damn did he look good!

Finally realizing I was just staring at him while he put his shoes on I decided to say, “When are we leaving?”

“Right now, Olivia and Matt are waiting for us by the door. So, we should probably hurry.” He said holding his hand out to mine which I took and we walked over to the door.

When we got to the door Olivia and Matt were standing there glaring at each other. I let go of Zack’s hand and we just walked side by side to the door. When the twins noticed our presence both jaws dropped. “Damn Joey, you look fucking hot! If I wasn’t straight I’d fuck you right here and right now!” Olivia said to me.

“Uh, thank you?” I awkwardly said. She laughed and I smiled at her better mood as she said, “You look really good Joe. I think you might get lucky tonight too.” She winked and then walked out the door.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at Matt. “You look good.” I said to him. He shook his head and a soft smile grew onto his face, “You look…” he stuttered at his last word so I suggested with a laugh, “like a prostitute?” Noticing I was joking (but it was sort of true) he joked back saying, “Why aren’t you at your corner?”

“I don’t think you’re my pimp?”

“Well then how much?” he smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled at his joke. I pushed his shoulder lightly, moving him out of my way and I walked out the door following Olivia. When we were walking next to each other with the guys following very far behind she said, “I’m glad you’re dressed like that.”

“Why?”

“Because now you and Matt can hook up with each other and he doesn’t have to bother about what I look like while I hook up with a really hot guy.”

“You know that’s not happening right?”

“What do you mean?”

“Matt and I are not hooking up; I don’t want our relationship to be like that.”

“Why not, you’re obviously into him, and he’s obviously into you. So, tap my brother quickly before someone else does.”

“Well, then he can hook up with someone else but it’s not going to be with me. I don’t think it’s the best way to start off a relationship.”

“Personal question but why don’t you hook up with guys? Like every time we go to parties, you’ll be talking to some guy and when he wants you to make out with him or go to a private room you deny him and move on. Why?”

“Because hooking up isn’t my thing. It usually comes to a bad ending.” I said quickly. Olivia obviously got the hint that I didn’t want to talk about it so she dropped the subject. We went down the elevator, and walked a little bit more till we made it to some club. We all got into line and showed our fake ID’s; we got in easily and headed to the bar to take our first shot. Olivia said our cheer, “Here’s to an exciting week out in Vegas, and remember… What ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!” and we downed the shot.

We sat down and talked for a little bit. Olivia and I had guys coming up to us a bunch of times asking for a dance or wasted men trying to flirt with us but none of it would work since Matt and Zack scared them all away. About a half hour into the night I decided I wanted to dance. “Olivia, do you want to go dance with me?!” I asked her over the pounding music. She looked at me excitedly and nodded her head. We grabbed each others hand and I led her to the dance floor. We started moving our hips to the beat of the music just enjoying each others company. She leaned over and loudly whispered, “Time to make this sexy, I see a really hot guy and it’ll make you a big plus if you helped me out.” I pulled away looking at her face and smiled, we grabbed each others and she spun me into her hips where she would be grinding my ass. We moved in sync and we were moving our hips all over each other. It was really fun but stopped once a guy came over and asked to dance with Olivia. He was pretty good looking and I told him he could and gave her a wink as she walked away. Then I stood on the dance floor by myself watching her walk farther into the crowd.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to come face to face with the bright jade green eyes I’ve grown too fond of. “Would you like to dance?” he asked. I smiled sweetly to my friend and nodded my head. Zacky grabbed my hand and dragged me more into the dance floor. He positioned himself so my back would be facing his chest and we started grinding onto each other. He placed his hands on my hips while I placed my arms on his neck. The way we were dancing was pretty damn hot. He might be my friend but, damn this felt good. Zacky moved his face to the crook of my neck and I could feel his breath on my skin as he softly laughed, I turned my head and smiled at him as I asked, “Why are you laughing?”

Without stopping our dancing he looked at me with a smirk and said, “You do realize that Matt has been watching us dance this whole time.”

“So, I’m guessing this was what you meant by winging it?” I laughed.

“Yeah, but it also lets me have a little fun.” He said in a raspy voice. I felt myself shiver at his voice. Damn, that was sexy. Wait, what the hell is going on? I have feelings for Matt! I didn’t even notice I stopped dancing until Zacky said, “Joey, what’s wrong? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.” He apologized quickly. I turned around facing Zacky and gave him a tight hug. He was surprised at first, but relaxed and gave me a hug back. “I’m going to head back to the room okay?” I told Zacky.

“Do you want me to come with you?” he asked. I nodded my head and he took a hold of my hand and we walked out of the club leaving Matt and Olivia behind. I didn’t even notice the jealous look plastered on Matt’s face when Zacky and I walked out of the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm feel so bad, I haven't worked much on this story and i'm losing hope in it. I'm trying so hard to get inspiration for it all. I'll try my hardest to get as much on here to keep my subscribers wanting to read it. I hope this makes up for a little bit for it. I kind of wrote a little too much and cut the last part off and i'm making that the next chapter so it will be PART TWO! but titled differently (:

I might be changing the layout of the story as well. Because it makes me get a headache so it WILL be changed.

I have other stories as well. The one currently active is my co-write with my cousin, it's called, Forgotten Faces! So, please check that out.

i have other stories as well. My Brian fic, i'm losing hope in and i might just end it where its at because i have no fucking clue where i'm headed with it. But, if anyone has an idea for where i should go with it, please inbox me your ideas and maybe i could use that. (OF COURSE, i'll dedicate it to you for your wonderful help as well!<3)

Anyway, thank you so much for being patient. School has started and I've been COMPLETELY busy with A LOT. school work, projects, poms practice, football games, etc.

outfits:
Olivia - Club
Joey - Club