Status: Trying my hardest to update.

Never Thought It Would Be You

All In My Head;

I thought it was all a dream, but the way my life is headed- I guess, I had it coming. I stared at Matt and waited for him t just say he was kidding. Instead he reached over to the hotel nightstand, turned on the light and pulled a black velvet box out of the drawer. He opened it up and inside it was the prettiest ring I’ve ever seen.

I was speechless; I didn’t know what to say. I stared at the ring like it was the only thing in the room. I wanted to say yes because I would love to spend the rest of my life with him, but my words came out completely wrong. “No.” I whispered and watched his face fall with regret and sadness. But, I wasn’t finished. “Matt, before you get upset, it’s only because we’re seniors in high school. We still have our futures ahead of us. I’m going to college and you’re going to become a rock star. All we’ll be doing is holding each other back. I’d say yes, but who knows what’ll happen in the future?”

Matt sighed heavily and finally looked me in the eye, “So, if we weren’t in high school and we had our futures laid out, then you’d say yes?” he asked. I nodded my head and softly smiled as I cupped cheek. We stared at each other lovingly and he leaned in to kiss my lips. “How about a promise?” he said softly.

“And what would that promise be?” I asked kissing his plump lips again.

“I, Matthew Charles Sanders, promise that in the future, after we both have our lives settled, that I will ask you for your hand in marriage.”

I giggled at how cheesy his promise sounded, but I believed every word. “And I, Josephine Noel Livingston, promise that I will never forget this moment and will be so in love with you that I’ll say yes no matter what.” He smiled at me and his large hand reached my small one and he placed the ring on my finger. We shared one last kiss and he pulled away to say, “Will you be my girlfriend, Joey?” he finally asked.

My face went from smiling to serious and I jokingly said, “No.”

“What?!” he asked shocked and I couldn’t help the fit of laughter to escape. He calmed down after he heard me laugh and whined, “Joey that was mean!”

I rolled my eyes, “I didn’t say I was nice. But, yes Mattie. I’ll be your girlfriend.” He kissed my cheek before he laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my tiny frame. I started playing with the short locks on his head, it was a relaxing and comfortable moment for us both, but all good things must come to an end.

Someone started banding on the door, pulling both Matt and I out of our thoughts. Then there was yelling coming from no one other than Olivia. “Guys, get up! We need to leave!” she sounded frantic. I wonder what had happened.

“The flight isn’t till tomorrow morning! Go to bed, Olivia!” Matt yelled.

“No, Matt. We need to leave now.” I was taken back by how scared she sounded. I’ve never heard her like this and I was afraid of what she’d look like. Matt didn’t seem to realize the change in her sister, but I did. If he wasn’t going to do anything, then that means I would. I started moving around and escaped Matt’s heavy arms; I put on his Metallica shirt and put my underwear. I walked over to the door and revealed a very scared looking Olivia. “Olivia, what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“Can we talk about it somewhere else?” she looked behind me, signifying she didn’t want her brother to hear. I nodded my head and told her that I’d meet her in her room. I turned towards Matt, who was sitting up in the bed and said, “I’m going to talk to your sister to see what’s up with her. I’ll try convincing her to leaving at the correct time.” He nodded his head understanding, but he seemed a little bummed. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, it’s just that you’re leaving me alone in this big bed where we could be cuddling until it’s morning and we’d get up to head home.” He said slowly.

I smiled, “Matt, as much as I’d like to do that, I can’t. Someone has to make sure your sister is okay and since I’m her best friend that has to be me.”

He sighed, “Okay.” I smiled at his pout, but I needed to see what’s making Olivia so sad. I walked out of Matt’s room and into Olivia’s where she was lying face down in the pillows. “Olivia, what’s wrong?” I spoke softly, crawling into bed and laid down next to her.

“Please don’t get mad at me…” she mumbled.

“I promise I won’t, but why would I get mad?”

“Because I just did something I regret and I’m not sure what to do.”

“What did you do?” I asked in confusion.

She sniffled, “I-I had, um, unprotected sex with, um, Zacky.”

“Wait, What?” I said, trying to process it through my head.

“Zacky and I got drunk and when we came back and saw you two together, Zee got upset, because he sort of likes you- actually all the guys like you- so I tried making him feel better but we were drunk and horny and the next thing I know, I’m lying in the same bed with him and I’m not even dating him.” She rambled.

“Olivia, are you sure it was unprotected? Aren’t you on the pill? And does it matter if you’re dating him or not?”

“It was unprotected, I forgot my case back at home and he didn’t even put a condom on. Joey, I’m scared… What if I get pregnant?”

“It’s too soon to tell. And again why does it matter if you’re dating him or not?”

“He’s my brother’s best friend, and one of mine. I don’t want something like this to come between us.” She said honestly and I nodded understandingly. “And you wanted to run because you weren’t comfortable with that thought?” she nodded and I sighed.

“Can we stay till tomorrow since that’s when our flight is? Jimmy is going to pick us up and while the guys have their reunion thing we’ll go out and talk more okay?”

“Okay, we’ll stay but can I sit by my brother on the plane? I know you two are together, but I’ll be a lot more comfortable by him.”

“That’s fine with me, now let’s go to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

“Okay goodnight Joe.”

“Night, Olive.”

“Oh and Joey?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you, for everything.” I smiled, “You’re my best friend Olivia, and I’m always here for you; no matter what.” That was the last thing we said to each other as we drift into sleep.

*****


“Jimmy!” I yelled when I saw my best friend waiting at his car. Since Matt offered to carry my bags I decided to just make a run for it. I pushed random people out of my way, ignoring the rude comments and jumped into Jimmy’s arms. “Joey, I missed you so fucking much! I hope you didn’t get too drunk on your trip. I don’t want your eggo to be preggo yet.”

I laughed at Jimmy’s attitude and when he let my feet touch the ground I slapped his arm and said, “That’s for assuming I’d have a drunk hook-up. Did you forget I’m not that type of person?”

He nodded, “Obviously, but you’re friends with Olivia.” He whispered the last part and I rolled my eyes, ignoring his rude comments about her. The rest of the crew I came with finally caught up and put everything in the trunk of Jim’s car. Matt was the first to come say hello to Jimmy and when Jimmy was talking to Zacky, Matt wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned close to my ear and whispered, “I missed you when I woke up and then you sit with Vengeance on the plane ride home? I think you need to apologize.”

I smirked and turned my head to look into his hazel eyes. I thought of all the bad things to say but I just decided on something less horny. “Maybe later I’ll make it up to you, but as of right now will a kiss work?”

He didn’t even answer till his lips crashed to mine. Harder than expected but it makes me feel a little bit out of it. The kiss deepened and I couldn’t help the moan that escaped from my lips.

“Holy hell?! What the fuck happened when you guys were in Vegas? I’ve never seen Joey so freaking horny before?!” Jimmy yelled in shock.

Matt and I pulled away breathlessly and looked at Jimmy. Matt pulled me closer in a loving way and looked at me as he said, “I finally asked her out. Now, I can call the beautiful Joey mine.” He smiled and I gave him a sweet kiss.

“So, I take it Joey left single town?” Jimmy pouted and I giggled at how cute his pout looked and squirmed my way out of Matt’s grasp and hugged Jimmy. “Don’t worry Jim-Jam, nothing is going to change. I’ll just be kissing Matt more and you and I can have cuddle days together.”

“Promise?” he gave me the puppy eyed me.

“I Promise.”

We hugged one last time and much to Matt disliking the idea of having cuddle days with Jimmy; he finally caved and I won our first battle.
♠ ♠ ♠


I'm so fucking sorry! I finally got this updated, it's been a month, i know ): i feel like utter shit for leaving you guys hanging, but i hope this and the next chapter make up for it. If not, i'm sorry i failed you guys.

I'm not going to give you guys any excuses but since my birthday was thursday i thought i should get this chapter going. I'm not going to promise when the next chapter will be posted but i hope you guys will like it. December 21st, i'll be attending The Maine Pioneer concert. I'm pretty excited. And christmas is coming up....

Questions:
1. If you're mad at me, tell me.
2. How do you like the chapter?
3. Where you expecting any of this?
4. What do you think will happen next?

AND LASTLY (SOME RANDOMNESS)
5. What do you guys want for Christmas?

to answer last chapters question....
i'd have to say my favorite quote said by one of the avenged boys is probs when Zacky said, "We're about to get in the limo with a bunch of pretty girls and we're going to have an orgy. And they might film it. Car's not even gonna be rolling but it will be bouncing."
I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh xD

And to top off the week, i'm updating again because i finished then next chapter, i'll post that up in about two days.... I PROMISE!
because it's finished, so i'm sorry and i hope it makes up for everything!