Status: Trying my hardest to update.

Never Thought It Would Be You

Truth Is Out;

Jimmy drove me to my house first so I could drop my stuff off and then we went to Zacky’s, and then to Matt’s, where we’d meet everyone else. We arrived at Matt’s and found everyone sitting in the garage. Olivia went to her room and told me to come up whenever and I went off with the guys but was stopped by Zacky.

“Is Olivia okay?” he asked with concern. I sighed because I’ve noticed that she’s been ignoring everyone besides me today. I looked up at Zack and honestly replied with a no. “What’s wrong with her?”

“Zacky it’s because of what you two did.”

“You mean after we found you and Matt?” he sighed to himself and I simply nodded letting him continue, “Look Joey, I know this might sound strange but I really like Olivia and I don’t want to be the reason why she’s upset. I’ve known her for as long as I’ve known Matt, and she’s changed since you two became friends. She seems happier and she want to apologize to Jimmy about her cheating and she wants to become friends with him again to make most of the tension go away. But, I still don’t want to be the reason why she’s hurting.”

“She’s not hurting Zack, she’s scared.”

“About what?”

“Your friendship. She doesn’t want this whole incident to blow up in either of your faces and she thinks that now that you two have had sex and aren’t dating then your friendship is burned.”

“Should I go apologize?” I shook my head, “There’s nothing t apologize for. Before you leave today make sure you check up on her and talk it out, alright?”

“Okay, thank you Joey.” He said giving me a hug that I gladly returned. We stayed in the position making random sarcastic jokes at each other and then we heard someone say, “What are you doing with her?” we turned around and I came face to face with the shorter blonde. She never scared me, but her eyes were like Medusas, only I wasn’t turning to stone.

“Sadie, I think you should leave.” I said flatly. She scoffed, “This isn’t your house Joey. And I’m here to see my boyfriend who decided to go to Las Vegas with you and your skanky friend.” I turned towards Zacky who had a hard gaze on Sadie, obviously he was upset that she’s still playing the role of a fake girlfriend and about her comment about Olivia.

“Sadie, get the hell out of here. You’re not welcome and for the last time we’re not dating. Remember! You were the one that broke up with me. So, why are you still here?”

She groaned, “Because I want you back.”

“Too damn bad, because I don’t want you! Now, get out and don’t come back!” Zack yelled out of rage. I’ve never seen him this mad before. Sadie must’ve really hurt him. They continued to yell at each other and by now everyone had come to the kitchen.

“What’s going on here?” Matt yelled causing everyone to jump and quiet down. Sadie sent Zack and me an evil glare and asked Matt, “When Zacky went on the trip with you, and did he happen to be with Joey a lot?”

“Yeah? They shared a room, why?” he said dumbly. She then came up to me and seethed, “And now I know why you’re still here. You became friend with all the guys just to sleep around with them behind our backs. Now, everyone knows how much of a whore you really are.”

I rolled my eyes not caring about her lies, “Sadie, give it up. Zack just told you to leave because you’re still putting up an act to be his girlfriend. Yet when I’m with him, you want him back all the sudden? I don’t think so. Oh and I didn’t sleep with Zack and we were always with each other because there were a few problems and they didn’t get resolved till later.”

She didn’t say another word; all she did was storm out of the house. I turned to Zacky and said sorry but he said that it was okay. He than thanked me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, but he backed away quickly when Matt growled. “Matt. Really?”

“I don’t like other guys touching you.” He confessed. I laughed at him and kissed him sweetly on the lips taking Johnny and Brian by surprise.

“When did this happen?!” Johnny exclaimed.

“Vegas.” I smiled at me and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You two got married?!” Brian yelled as he saw the ring on my finger. This time all of four of them had their eyes bulging out of their head. Matt and I looked at them like they were insane and started laughing. “Wait a second…” Zack said, “I don’t remember you two getting married? Actually, I don’t remember you two ever going anywhere with each other except when me and Olivia left you two together last night.”

“We know.” Matt said, “I did ask her to marry me, but when we’re older and have our futures ready for us.”

“So, it’s a promise ring?” Brian asked dumbly.

I laughed, “Yes, it’s a promise ring.”

“So, that means you better be looking for a dress.” Johnny laughed and we all started laughing as they kept making wedding jokes. “What color flowers should we get Matthew, purple or pink?” Brian imitated my voice. “Oh no, no, no. We should have red and black roses. What color is your dress ivory or white; we don’t want it clashing with the colors?” Zacky said using a deep voice. “Mattie, I can’t tell you that. But, just so I don’t clash, the color of my dress is ivory.” Brian continued talking as me.

“Wait guys. You have it all wrong. Joey can’t have an ivory dress. Virgins have white dresses.” Johnny said interrupting their scene.

“How would you know that?” Brian laughed.

“My mom told me, she said she wore an ivory dress because her and my dad had sex before they got married.” He continued. I didn’t even realize I was turning red as they continued to talk about my sex life but that Zacky started laughing, “You guys seriously think she’s a virgin?”

“Of course she is she’s told us before.”

“Whoa, hold on! At the air port, when you two were kissing and she moaned and I said I’ve never seen you so, so… oh my god, you and Matt had sex!” Jimmy yelled excitedly. They continued to talk about my sex life and I turned redder and redder every second. Finally, things started to cool off and then Olivia showed up in the kitchen, “Joey, I need to talk to you… now!”

What the hell did I do? Was it because I didn’t talk to her yet? I shrugged out of the crowd of boys and followed Olivia up to her room, when I got there she slammed the door and harshly whispered, “Why the fuck did you not tell me?!”

I was bewildered by her outburst and defended myself, “Olivia, calm down. What exactly did I not tell you?”

“You didn’t tell me that you knew Patrick. And that you were in a relationship with him!” Now, I was taken back. How could she have known that? “Olivia, how would you know this? Yeah, before I moved here I was in a relationship with a guy named Patrick but the guy you met could be a different one. There’s now way in hell he knows I’m out here, we broke up three months before and never stayed in contact.”

“Well, newsflash Joey, it’s him. His facebook has pictures with you in them and I asked him who it was and he said a girl named Joey Livingston. There’s only one girl in this world that I know and that’s you.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, but I didn’t know it was the same Patrick.”

She sighed and then looked at me sadly, “I’m sorry Joey, and I didn’t mean to yell. It’s just there’s so much going on and I have no idea what to do.” She broke down in tears.

“It’s okay Olive.” I sat down next to her and soothed her, “If it makes you feel better you and I can have a double date with Patrick whenever he comes out here…” God, why did I just say that? Am I asking to die?

“Really?” she asked. No. “Yes, really… oh and about the whole pregnancy scare, we could either buy a pregnancy test or we can have my mom do a test.”

“I’d rather buy a test; I don’t want anyone except you knowing about this Joey, not until I know it’s for sure.”

“Okay, then we’ll buy a test and you can take it at my house so your family won’t be suspicious.” She nodded her head and we continued talking, but I had a bad feeling about everything that’s about to happen. I don’t like the idea of seeing Patrick, again. I can’t tell my mom or else we’ll have to move again and she’ll be transferred. I can’t let that happen.

After being in Olivia’s room for a while she fell asleep because of her crying and I walked out and went to the garage where the guys would be at. Before I opened the door I heard Matt speak, “Do you think she’ll like the song?”

“Of course she will! She loves you and she supports our music. And you writing her a song probably gives you extra points on her list.” Jimmy said.

“When should I play it for her?”

“I think she’s still with your sister so maybe when she’s not with her or when she comes down.” Brian said.

“Can we practice it real quick?” I guessing they all nodded because seconds later I heard Matt playing the piano. Then a few words broke out as he played the song, “Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make. And that feeling of doubt, it’s erased. I’ll never feel alone again with you by my side. You’re the one, and in you I confide…

When I figured the song was coming to an end I slowly crept inside and waited for them to finish the song. I clapped my hands once the music died down and all five men snapped their heads in my direction and I pretended like I didn’t hear their conversation before they played, “That was a really beautiful song. It’s different from what I’m use to hearing you guys play, but this is truly amazing.” I smiled genuinely.

“So you like it?” Matt asked hesitantly.

“I love it, but who is it for?”

“It’s, uh, for you.” Matt smiled shyly. I laughed, “I still love it, but you do know I have blue eyes, not hazel green?”

“I know, I wrote it while in art, and you kept staring at me and reading the beginning, so I changed it so you wouldn’t be suspicious.” I walked up to the piano and sat next to him. I placed my hands on the keys and smiled down. “Thank you Matt. I love the song a lot…”

“What’s wrong? You don’t like it, do you?”

“No, I love it! I already told you. It’s just… When you guys become famous, do you think our lives will change for the best or the worst?” They didn’t say anything because I knew they were really thinking about this. I honestly didn’t know why I even asked it, I guess I spoke before I thought.

“I think we’ll be changing for the best. As long as we all stick together. We’re a family and our music wouldn’t go anywhere if we didn’t share how much we care about each other.” Johnny said thoughtfully and I stared at him in awe. It was rare to get him to open up like that but when he did everyone stood there speechless.

“Short shit has a point.” Brian said earning a smack upside the head by me. “What was that for?”

“Calling Johnny short shit. Don’t do it again or you’ll be sore tomorrow.” I warned him.

“Brian smirked at my response, leaving me clueless, until he said, “I like a girl that’s rough.”

“And I like a man with hazel eyes who might make the soreness into pain.” I retorted and his smirk instantly faded to fear and quickly said to Matt, “Don’t hurt me, please. I didn’t mean it, it’s just easy to mess with her and I’m use to talking to her like that. So, again I’m sorry.”

Matt sighed, “Don’t worry man, its fine.”

“Thank god, I thought I’d never have kids.” Brian said looking up in relief.

We continued on with our day and soon I had to go home because school started tomorrow. When I made it home, I found a note from my mom saying she’s at work and she’s sorry she couldn’t be here when I got back. I haven’t seen my mom in over a week and it’s sad that she’s not around. I guess; maybe when she’s off her and I could have a mother-daughter day, maybe even bring Jason along with, a family event? I took a shower and changed into my pajamas and then went to bed, wondering what my life has to come next for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
like i promised (:

comment and subscribe, please!

SAME QUESTIONS AS LAST CHAPTER!!
Questions:
1. If you're mad at me, tell me.
2. How do you like the chapter?
3. Where you expecting any of this?
4. What do you think will happen next?

AND LASTLY (SOME RANDOMNESS)
5. What do you guys want for Christmas?

I hope you guys like this chapter! I don't know when the next one will be posted but i have like a paragraph written out for it. The story is also coming to an end, i've had the ending planned out for quite a while, but i don't have the chapters in between in written out. Yeah, that's basically what sucks the most /:

Outfits:
Joey
Olivia
Joey - bed