Status: Trying my hardest to update.

Never Thought It Would Be You

She's your what?!

After English, the entire story of the fight was spread all through the halls. Everyone was saying how badass I was and how weak I was for not throwing a hit at her. I could care less what they think of me now. Because soon enough this news will be over in no time.

I made it to the art hall and saw the guys a few steps ahead of me so I called, “Hey! Matt! Jimmy! I need to talk to you guys!”

“Why don’t you want to talk to me?” Brian pouted. Matt punched Brian’s shoulder telling him to shut up. I chuckled at the fact of how Brian sounded when he whined. We all walked into the art room together and we sat down at our table.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Matt asked.

“Who was she? And why the hell did she attack me?” I said straight out.

Jimmy and Brian laughed. I guess it was at my question which I thought was rude. I looked at Matt and we both hit the dumbasses next to us. Jimmy nearly fell out of his seat when Matt hit me and Brian just let out an Ow as he rubbed the side of his arm. Jimmy finally came to his senses and nervously spoke, “Oh, um… She’s… um… just a bitch. Her name is Olivia.”

“Olivia? As in, you’re cheating ex-girlfriend, Olivia?” I asked in shock.

He nodded his head and I yelled, “Why the hell did she attack me?!”

“She’s probably jealous, babe. Just don’t let her get to you.” Jimmy explained.

“She won’t get to me. She lost the fight way too easily. But, I know when she comes back she’ll want more. And why did she tell me to stay away from you AND Matt?”

All there faces fell when I said Matt’s name. There was an awkward silence as Matt spoke up, “Shit! Uhh, Joey… S-she’s m-my s-sister.” Matt flinched thinking I’d hit him.

I laughed,” Matt, I’m not going to hit you. Now, stop messing around and tell me the truth.”

“He’s not joking Joey. That’s Matt’s sister. They’re twins.” Brian said.

My face fell at the thought of that. Matt’s twin sister, Jimmy’s ex-cheating-girlfriend, tried to basically kill me for bitching at her and I got her suspended. This day is NOT going to end well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Matt, your parents probably hate me by now. I can’t go in there.” I said as we sat in his car parked on the driveway.

“Joey, come on. My parents don’t even know you yet. They’re not going to care about what happened between you and Olivia once they get to see the real you.” He said with a reassuring voice.

“Hey! Can we go inside now or do I have to drag Joey inside?” Jimmy complained.

I gave Matt a pleading look begging him not to let me go in there. But, before he could say anything I was being pulled out of the car and thrown over Jimmy’s shoulder.

I screamed, “Jimmy! Put me down! I don’t want to go in there…! Matt! Tell him to put me down! PLEASE…!”

“No!” Jimmy and Matt said in unison. Matt opened the door and Jimmy kept carrying me in until he threw me on a couch.

“Finally! I thought you would never put me down…! So, can I go home now?” I stated in relief.

“No, you have to stay. Plus, I’m your ride home.” Matt smiled. I smiled and turned my direction to my lap avoiding his gaze. The way he looked at me made my heart flutter. When he gives me that dimply smile of his I can’t breath. This is why I looked away.

Our silence was interrupted by a loud voice coming from the stairs, “What the fuck?! Why is this bitch here…? Mom! Matt brought my enemy home with him!” she screamed.

God Dammit! She already calls me her fucking enemy. What did I do to deserve this? Oh yea, I got her suspended.

“Olivia! Shut up! Joey isn’t a bitch! And she’s here because I invited her here when I was at her house yesterday!” Matt yelled and defended me.

Olivia’s face grew in disgust and she yelled, “You already fucked it!?”

“Olivia! Watch your mouth…!” Matt’s mom walked in and continued, “What seems to be the problem?”

“Mommy, Matt brought home the girl that got me suspended.” She whined.

“It wasn’t Joey’s fault. Olivia attacked her out of no where. Joey didn’t even know who she was till I told her.” Matt said.

“I know, Matthew. The principle already told me and he showed me the school tapes. But, I don’t think your friend should be here.” His mother explained. “You should probably take her home.”

“Mom, are you seriously taking Olivia’s side on this? She attacked Joey. It wasn’t the other way around.” Matt said.

His mom held up her hand and spat in anger, “Matthew Charles Sanders. I will not let you tell me whose side I’m taking. I don’t care who attacked who I will always take my child’s side. And I don’t appreciate your friend coming here when she knows that Olivia will be here.”

What the hell?! I seriously can’t take this any longer. I can’t let Matt be the one taking the down fall. Matt’s standing up for me and I’m just sitting here. “Excuse me, Mrs. Sanders. I’m sorry I came here. If it makes you feel any better I didn’t want to come here but I was forced to since your son was my ride home. Jimmy literally had to carry me into your house... I really didn’t want to be seen by Olivia at all today. No offense and all but your daughter has some serious anger issues. I understand that you’re taking your Olivia’s side on all of this but you should listen to what Matt is saying because when I looked at you while he was talking it looked like you didn’t give a fuck about what he said. I’ve been through a lot in my life to know that I’m not welcomed. And it clearly says it on yours and Olivia’s foreheads. But if Matt wants me here then I’m going to be here. It doesn’t mean that I’m only here to pick fights… You shouldn't be happy with your daughter’s decision. If you were disciplining her you would've had her apologizing to me when Matt was defending me. But, I guess her only punishment is being out of school.” I spat. Wow! I cannot believe I said that. It was harsh but when I looked at Matt he looked pleased. Jimmy was trying his hardest to hold in his laughter. It was quiet a while till Matt’s mom spoke again, “I beg your pardon but you have NO right-” She was interrupted by Matt.

“Shut the fuck up Mom! Joey’s right and you know it… Now, if you excuse me I have band practice to go to. And Joey will be here for all of them. So, get use to her being around.” He spat. He took my hand and pulled me to the garage. Jimmy followed closely behind. Zacky, Brian, and Johnny were already there. They were all sitting on chairs staring at us with confusion.

“What the fuck just happened in there?” Brian asked.

“Joey happened.” Mat smiled and pulled me into a hug as I laughed and hugged back.

“What’s so funny?” Matt asked as he pulled away.

“You.” I smiled.

“I’m glad you find me amusing….And thank you.” He smiled wider and leaned down and kissed my cheek. His lips were as soft as I thought they were and even though it was a kiss on the cheek it was comforting to know he’s there for me as I am with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but it works (:

Comment & Subscribe

Tell me what you think (;
I also have a new story up. I just started it today. It's called "As the Day Goes By"
It's a Synyster Gates loves story. and I love it so far.
NOW GO READ BOTH AND MAKE ME HAPPY.....PLEAAASSSEE!!
Thank you <3