Status: NEW COMMENTS SUBSCRIBE

Just The Way I'm Not

can't handle this.

I couldn’t take this anymore I needed to get out clear my head. I couldn’t believe Alex knew that she was married to a guy who used to make my life a living hell in school. I thought he was my friend. I stood from my seat on the sofa and walked towards the front door, “Zack wait” I heard Addi calling after me. I didn’t want to talk anymore I felt like giving up, I didn’t want to fight anymore.

I saw Jack’s car keys on the side of the stand just as I was about go out the door I grabbed them and went straight to his car. I opened the door and got in, putting the key in the ignition the engine roared to life. I backed out of the drive way and drove down the street. I didn’t know where I was going I just drove and drove I needed to be as far away as possible.

I had driven that far that I didn't know where I was. I knew I was way out of Baltimore now.

Jack's P.O.V

I could hear a lot of arguing down stairs I knew Zack was shouting at someone, so I went down to see what it was all about. “You Knew” he replied. “You fucking knew she was married to Kyle and you didn’t bother to tell me” Zack shouted at Alex tears where streaming down his cheeks by now and I knew this was going to get bad “do you not have any idea what he did to me during high school or did you completely forget”

I left them to it I didn’t want to get into a fight, just as I went back to mine and Alex’s bedroom I heard my car starting up. I frowned to myself and ran towards the window I saw Zack in my car and drive out the drive way. I ran down stairs and opened the front door but I was too late he was all ready half way down the street.

I walked back in and slammed the door shut shouting a “fuck”. Everyone turned round to face me Alex had a frown on his face much like the one I had earlier up in the room. “What’s wrong babe?” Alex asked as he came closer to me. “Zack took my car keys and left” I said.

Normal P.O.V

I ended up in Philly I just needed to be on my own for a few days I couldn’t handle it all. I drove round to find a hotel. I found a hotel that was in the city centre even thought I wanted somewhere quiet but I guess this would do. I parked the car and locked it. I walked up to the entrance of the hotel the name was above the door in gold letters The Ritten House Hotel, it was in the city center of Philly.

I didn’t care if it was in the city centre just as long as I was away from Baltimore for a few days that’s all that mattered. I needed some time on my own I couldn’t handle it all back there. I walked up to the front desk, there was a lady standing there, her blonde curly hair cascaded down to her shoulders she looked up at me and smiled “may I help you sir?” she asked. I smiled at how quiet her voice was and how shy she seemed to be. “I’d like to book a room please” I replied smiling at her, she tapped into the computer to look at rooms that where vacant. “We only have the city view room sir” she said looking up at with bright gray eyes.

I smiled and nodded getting my credit card out of my pocket. “That’s fine” I replied giving her my card. “There you go Sir. Daniel will and show you to your room” she said giving me back my credit card and handing me the card key for my room. Daniel showed me to the lift, we got in and the lift took us up to the top floor. Great why did it have to be a top floor room Matt would have chosen top floor if we were on tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU ALL THINK?