Status: NEW COMMENTS SUBSCRIBE

Just The Way I'm Not

I was sat with Rian on the sofa just flicking threw the TV channel; the front door soon opened and in walked Alex. He’s back that means Addison is back too. A small smile crept to my lips as I saw her walking in behind Alex. She looked more beautiful than the last time I had seen her. I stood up from my seat and walked over to her.

“Hey Addi” I said in a low voice, she turned to face me and she smiled, but soon looked at Alex. He gave her a sad smile and walked into the living room where Rian was still sitting on the sofa. I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. “We need to talk” she said and turned to walk up the stairs.

I followed her up there and into her bedroom, she sat down on her bed and I did the same. She looked sad. “Addi what’s wrong?” I asked her, I knew something was happing or bound to. “I-I’m married Zack” my jaw dropped and my heart stopped. She came back after five years but came back married. I stood from the bed and started to walk towards the bedroom door, I could hear Addi calling after me but I didn’t look back I couldn't.

I felt my heart breaking all over again.


Authors Notes: I do not own All Time Low, the plot is mine please do not steal. Original characters are mine. Please comment and don't be a silent reader I need feed back.