Status: NEW COMMENTS SUBSCRIBE

Just The Way I'm Not

I should have been there

I felt bad that I didn’t tell Zack who Addi was seining or even worse married too. I had practically been there for him from the start, from when Kyle had been bulling him to when Addi had left for NYC. I was lying in bed with jack when all of a sudden I felt guilty felt like I had let a friend down. I looked over at jack who was sound asleep, his soft breathing filled the quietness around me, I moved over to him and snuggled closer.

Jack soon woke up as I moved closer to him, "hey babe" he said his voice scratchy from sleep, I smiled and "hmmed" in replied. Jack looked me "what's wrong babe" he asked I could hear worried tone in his voice, every time I'd be worrying about something or someone he knew. "Do you think zack will forgive me for not telling him about addi and Kyle" I asked as I laid on my right side to face jack.

"I mean I-I had been there for him from day one and stopped Kyle at one point, but now I feel guilty that I knew" I replied I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, and jack knew that I was getting upset over this. Jack soon sat on top of me, more like straddled me, he face was inches away from mine. "babe it will be ok I'm sure he will come round once everything is out in the open, I mean we've all came a long way since then" jack says pressing his lips to mine.

He starts kissing down my neck and right where my weak spot is behind my ear, I could feel him grinding his ha d all over my sides, "jack" I gasped "yeah baby" he whispered right by my ear, "let's not do this not now please" I asked trying to get him off me, I just wasn't in the mood for morning sex. "Fine I know where I'm not fucking wanted!" jack shouted getting off me and walking to the bathroom.

He slammed the door and I sighed, thinking how I've fucked things up again. I got up out of bed and walked down stairs, I saw Zack and addi on the sofa, and Zack looked a bit uncomfortable. I frowned as I made my way to the kitchen, I saw Kyle he was making some coffee. “Morning” Kyle said with the grin on his lips. I rolled my eyes as I knew why Kyle was smirking. The smirk playing on his lips meant he and Addi had been at it again. now that I think about it I feel bad that I blew off Jack this morning I know he was only trying to get my mind off things and to get rid of his morning wood at the same time but I just feel bad. I guess I’ll be making it up to Jack latter tonight.

I grabbed my cup of coffee and made my way back into the living room, I saw Zack was still in the same place and Addi was gone. She must have gone upstairs. I sat down next to Zack, “you ok dude” I asked, he looked at me with a glare, “You Knew” he replied. “You fucking knew she was married to Kyle and you didn’t bother to tell me” Zack shouted just then Jack came down the stairs along with Addi “do you not have any idea what he did to me during high school or did you completely forget” he asked his face was red and it looked like he was ready to punch me.

I don’t blame him really.

“Zack please calm down” I heard Addi’s voice coming from behind me, she walked over to Zack and wrapped her arms around him, I looked over at Kyle who was in the kitchen door way. His face dropped when he saw her warp her arms around Zack, but she knew it never meant anything it was just to calm him down and comfort him. I walked over to Kyle and took him back into the kitchen; I knew Addi and Zack needed to talk Jack had gone back up stairs to sulk from this morning.

“She still loves him doesn’t she?” Kyle asked, I looked up at him and his face was sad and it looked like he couldn’t fight any more. I bit my bottom lip and put my hand on shoulder “no Kyle otherwise she wouldn’t have married you” I replied, I knew what I was say was a lie Addi Loved both Kyle and Zack, but she chose Kyle. I should have been there for Zack more.
♠ ♠ ♠
please please comment and subscribe :'/