Status: Rewriting the first couple of chapters!!!

I'm Not Dead

001

P!NK's POV
I sat biting my finger nails in my seat; bored out of my mind. But this was my first VMAs. What I didn't know is how many plastic people would be here.
"Excited and bored all at once. What is life?" I thought to myself.
Then all of the sudden, when I wasn't paying any attention, I heard the beat to The Real Slim Shady by Eminem.

"Hell yeaaahhh. Now it's a party," I thought, standing up. When he finally walked inside the building I rapped along the words as loud as I could. I could almost swear I really thought I was Slim Shady for a second.

That was my first brush with the man that is Marshall Mathers. And it wouldn't be my last.

My second was at the 2002 VMAs. By this time, I'd already made my mark as the asshole among the pop world and I was loving it. Some people just can't handle that whenever I talk, I say what I wanna say without being afraid. And so far all I'd done that pretty well. I watched Christina Aguleria come out to present the award for Best Male Video. I laughed already knowing who would win. It was just destined to be ironic.

"Haha bitch," I laughed as soon as she started fake smiling and saying Eminem's name. I stood up for him and clapped, still laughing as soon as he threatened Moby. "I needa go meet this man," I thought looking around randomly. I wasn't feeling patient enough to wait until after the show, so I waited until his performance was over to sneak backstage to the green room. When I got there, I lightly knocked on the door then opened it up.

"Man, how do you do that?" I asked, walking all the way in and closing the door behind me.

"The fuck? Oh wait. You're that Pink chick," he said, taking off his jacket and wiping his face with a towel.

"You had them standing up the whole damn time! Oh, and you can call me Alecia," I stuck my hand out for him to shake. He looked at me for a second before taking it.

"Aiight ma. My name's Marshall."

"Yeah I know who you are bad ass. You sure do love Christina don't you?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. Don't you know? We're dating,'" he replied, smirking at me.

"Oh she's a fuckin bitch to deal with huh?" I laughed to myself, leaning against the wall.

"Am I sensing some hostility?" he joked, walking over to me like a paparazzi.

"You could say I'm not exactly the nicest person in the group."

"I like that," he replied, smirking.

All of the sudden Proof came through the door and it was my cue to leave.

"Later Em," I laughed walking out, shooting up a peace sign.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love it. First chapters are always rough. Might do some editing to this as the story goes along. Also I'll add pics of the VMA things. Lemme know what yall think :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiWcGMejad0