Starts with Forever.

If you're happy then I'll accept it.

Jason and I watched as Drew fixed herself from drooling over Jason being shirtless, or rather shameless. He looked to me and gave a tiny smirk telling me he was holding back his laughter, and I glared at him.

“So what’s with the MIA shirt? You had one on not too long ago.” I leaned on the counter looking at him.

He smiled, “For your information we have a new neighbor.”

What? I haven’t seen a moving truck, “Did Ms. Leon move out?”

“I hope not,” Drew chimed in, “she’s nice.”

Jason shook his head; “She didn’t move out, but her gorgeous niece moved in.” he whistled and stretched making me glance to Drew. Her face gave me mixed signals, I couldn’t tell if she was upset, or trying not to drool again. “She’s fine like imported wine, and I just had to give her a little taste of what’s in her reach.” He walked over to the refrigerator passing Drew.

She looked to me and then back to Jason who was chugging down a bottle of water.

“Well I hope you have luck on your conquest,” I walked over and took Drew by the hand, “We’re going to go to Caesar’s.” I was referring the music store that was owned by our friend Caesar. “Just don’t go outside without any clothes on.”

I started pulling Drew from the kitchen but her eyes seemed to be locked on Jason’s exposed chest. God, I knew football would give any guy a good body, but if it made Drew all rubber spine I should have reconsidered not trying out. Pulling Drew away was like trying to move a rock, since her will to see Jason seemed stronger than any muscle on me. And I do have some muscle.

You see, it’s not like one can do a hand stand and back flip without any muscle. It’s just I’m not football built, and by the looks of it, it seems drew fancies that kind of body. I led Drew to the car and unlocked it for her to get in. Sitting in the driver’s seat I started the engine as Drew put on her seat belt.

“Why we going to Caesar’s?” she asked as I caught Jason standing by the door waving bye with a water bottle in hand. “We’re fine here.”

Uh, no. you’re fine here, I feel like jumping Jason and then hitting the gym. Which is saying something since I don’t like the gym all that much.

“”Yeah, well, I’m feeling a little suffocated in the house lately. I’m in need of a little change in scenery.” I said backing out of the driveway and making way to the music store.

Drew was looking out the window and tapping the glass, something she does when she’s thinking of something. “So…new neighbor and he likes her,” She sounded a little frustrated.

“I don’t think he likes, probably just interested,” that is because Jason is never serious about only one girl. He likes many girls.

“Okay,” she jumped in her seat as I pulled up to a stop light, “Tell me what kind of girl he likes.”

“How about a more vague question.”

“What did his past girlfriends look like?”

I started driving again, “Easy, he likes the ones that wore tight shirts, short shorts, and sandal heels.”

“Okay that’s what they wear, but what did they look like?” she pressed.

“Do I have to say? It’s not like we can change your physical appearance.” I dodged the question.

She huffed, “what did they look like Dex.”

She is not going to like this, “Well they all had long hair, but there was never a preference of blonde, red head, or brunette.” Out of the corner of my eye I could see her nod.

Drew has long brown hair. Very pretty brown hair.

“What else?”

Ugh, no, “Well, they all seemed to have full bodies,” I paused. “You know curvy, with a big chest, and long legs.”

“It seems you paid close attention to them,” she said questionably.

I shrugged and remembered an encounter with one of the girls. It was after I spent the weekend at Ricky’s and went home to take a shower. Looking around my room I couldn’t find my towel and went searching.

Walking down the hall I made my way to Jason’s room.

“Hey Jay did you take my towel?” I asked opening the door and walking in before freezing on the spot.

In the middle of the room a girl stood, hair wet, in her underwear, and wearing one of Jason’s T-Shirts. Oh God, I’m staring! I turned around and closed my eyes.

“So-so sorry,” I said heading for the door when I ran into the frame, “shit.” I mumbled as my ass hit the floor.

She giggled and patted across the floor kneeling to my side, “So you’re Dexter,” she smiled at me. I could only nod, “You’re the little brother with the unrequited love.”

What? “Nice to know Jason talks so fondly of me,” I told her.

She stifled a laugh, “You don’t know how to act around women don’t you?” Well not half naked women. “How about we make a deal?”

I looked at her confusingly, “What kind of deal?” She merely smiled.


That’s Justine for you, very mysterious.

“I just notice a pattern, nothing big.”

“I bet they were big,” Drew mumbled in her seat. Yup, she’s upset and of course it’s because of the information…and they were. And because I’m a guy I would notice.

We pulled up to the store and walked in scanning the aisles when Caesar popped up.

“Is the famous pair skipping like delinquents?” he smiled at us. Drew laughed and he went over to her draping an arm over her shoulder, “Tell Drew, what is it that makes you always hang around Dexter here?” he pointed to me.

I smiled, “It’s my intense charm.”

Caesar chuckled, “Charm is merely attitude on an enticing level.” He jumped from Drew to me, “and you my friend are smexy. Just the other day a few girls came in here asking for you and then bought five CDs before they left. I should use you for advertisement.” He chuckled and released me.

“Good to know you’re getting business,” I jumped over the counter and went to the CDplayer for the store speakers.

“Kid if you keep dancing the way you do in those competitions,” I snapped my head and tackled him to the ground. I peered over the counter and notice Drew ways away in the DvD section clearly oblivious to what Caesar was talking about.

“Shh,” I looked down at him, “Drew doesn’t know about that,” and to think I just told her about not keeping anymore secrets. “I haven’t told her about the underground competition yet, and now is definitely not the time.”

“Keeping secrets from your girl isn’t a good start to a relationship.”

“First off, she isn’t my girl. Secondly, she already bit my head off this morning from keeping a secret from her. I don’t need her to come back at me for lying again.”

I moved off Caesar and he looked over the counter at Drew, “What did you tell her all those nights you couldn’t go over to her house?”

“Studying, projects, work, mostly what came to mind at the time.” I sat in front of him.

Caesar frowned at me, “You shouldn’t keep things from her.”

“I know I shouldn’t, but I just don’t want her to know yet. Not until I know I can make it into the final round.”

He looked at me questionably and sighed, “Fine then Dex. I will keep my mouth shut, but you need to say something or be very sneaky.” He stood up and headed in the back room and I lied on the floor.

“Dex what’s with the lack of tunes?!” Drew yelled from across the store and I got up and walked to the player.

“I got it!” I called back as I put in a CD and heard the beat fill the store.

My heart’s a stereo

It beats for your, so listen close

Hear my thoughts in every note


I could see her smile and bob her head to the music. She, being so unaware that I choose the track for another reason than it being popular at the moment. I’m sorry that I can’t tell you thw whole truth now, but as payment I will help you even if I don’t want to.

She looked over to me and her smiled widened.

This is punishment for my untruthfulness, but if it makes her happy I gladly accept it. Well maybe not gladly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I can't believe I'm saying this but...whose Team Jason, and whose Team Dexter?
Haha okay so what do you think of Dexter still lying to Drew after promising not to?

Comments= faster updates and L o n g e r chapters ^_^

Don't Be A Silent Reader

Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You : )