Status: Story is on hold.

Head Games

Chapter 2

Nixon POV

After I dropped Lila off at home I drove to Brandon's house. He always has these giant parties every friday night.

After finding myself a parking spot on the side of the road I headed on inside. People were already drunk and stoned. Girls attatched themselves to me as soon as I walked in. This happened every time...not that I minded it though.

"Nix! Glad you could make it buddy!" Brandon said, handing me a blunt and an unopened beer.
"You know I always come, dude." I said laughing. Brandon chuckled and walked away.
I found myself a comfortable spot on his sofa to drink my beer and smoke. Only a minute passed before this chick sat next to me.
"Mind if I take a hit?" She asked. I looked at her and she gave me a sexy smirk. Not saying a word I passed her the blunt. She took more than a hit but I didn't mind. I didn't need the whole thing anyway.

Time passed by and I wasn't having much fun. I kept thinking about how I wanted Lila to be here with me. I decided that I was going to sneak her out of her house and bring her back here with me.
I told Brandon that I'd be back soon and I got in my truck and drove off. I got to a stop light and told Lila to be outside waiting for me.
I slowly pulled up to her house, trying not to make much noise. I didn't want her dad waking up.
She got in and smiled at me.
"Where are we going?" She asked.
"To a party." I said and I quickly drove back to Brandon's place.

Once we got there it seemed like there was even more people. She looked around trying to take everything in. Lila is kind of like a goody-goody. She doesn't really do bad things or go out and party. It's cute how innocent she is.

Brandon came to greet me again. He introduced himself to Lila seeing as this was their first time meeting. He grabbed two beers and handed one to me and one to Lila. She just looked at it, not sure if she should drink it or not.
"You don't have to drink it." I said trying to make her feel a bit more comfortable.
"No it's okay. I want to." She said giggling as she opened it.
I watched her as she took her first sip of beer. Her face scrunched up and she turned to look at me.
"How do you people drink this?!" She yelled and I laughed.
"Once you have a few more you can't taste it anymore." She drank some more and quickly she finished it.
"Can I have another one?" She asked.
"They're in the fridge." I said walking her towards it.
She took another one and chugged it down and grabbed another.
"Easy tiger!" I said laughing.
"I don't want to taste it anymore...but I want to be drunk. It looks like fun." She said as she opened her third beer
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Subscribe?
I want to know if it's any good (: