No Clue Why You Left

Dread

"Gerard, I'm not getting in the tie." I argued, Gerard has wanted me to wear his red tie
to tell people I was his. Sure, it sounded romantic and might have looked nice on the completely black clothes I was wearing but ties choked me. I had ways had trouble with them.

"Why not?" He asked, folding his arms against the red shirt he was wearing. Yes, if I put the tie on we would match and be all coupley.

"It'll choke me!"

"Even if I do this?" He connected our lips, slipping the tie around my neck and tying it loosely. I gave him the evil eye when we parted. But I had to admit, it did look nice. Gerard gave a triumphant smirk and grabbed the car keys.

"I still don't wanna go." I mumbled and I pressed my back into the seat back, watching the background fade from city to rural. He waved me away.

"You know Jamia and Lyn-Z got together?" He asked, turning to look at me a little. I shook my head, smiling. They made a nice couple.

"Now we won't be the only gay couple there." He joked. I snorted.

"Because it would matter." He shrugged, turning the radio up a little. Astro Zombies by the Misfits came in softly through the speakers.

I turned to looked back out the window, dreading the wedding. How was I supposed to watch my ex-wife marry another man? It still tore me up a little, even though I had Gerard.

Maybe I was just being a big bitch about it, I thought grumpily. But It'd still kill to see Addi lip locking with Trent infront of a minister.

I was dreadful, lacing my fingers with the hand Gerard didn't have on the wheel.

So dreadful.
♠ ♠ ♠
My last update before the wedding.