Status: In progress.

I'm Always on My Knees for You

Chapter two.

Josh woke up sore and tiered but slightly happy because he’d been sober for a full day yesterday, twas for lack of money but he was sober non the less.
He leapt out of bed and into his car. He raced off to Helen's place to apologies for the argument yesterday. He had first stopped at the florist because he knew how much she loved flowers, don’t be mistaken it was just a simple friendly gesture.

Josh’s P.O.V.

Once at the florists I picked out the nicest arrangement of fresh flowers they had there, paid the woman working there and continued on my way to Helen's. I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 5am, I contemplated going back home and waiting for a better time but then I’d probably just want to get high again.
I pulled into Helen's driveway, got out of my car, picked up a rock and threw it at her window. After about 5 rocks she opened the window.
“Josh! What in the fuck are you doing?! Its 5 in the morning!” She yelled at me.
“I know, I know, I know. Just open up?” I asked.
“No, my parents are sleeping. If you want in climb thou the window.”
I did as she suggested and mad my way up to said window. Flowers in mouth and later in my hands I started the climb.
“You do know you’re crazy right?” She laughed.
“Meh.” Was all I could mutter because of the full mouth I had.
She let me in and I offered her the flowers. She gave me a big hug and then shot me a nice smile. You see Helen has one of the nicest smiles you’d ever want to see.
“I’m so tiered Josh, What are you doing?”
“I came to say sorry, and to tell you about how I’ve been sober since yesterday.”
“That’s awesome! We should get you some er… Help now rather than later.” She yawned.
“Yeah, we can do that later though, right now I’m tiered and by the looks of it so are you.”
“Alright” was all she mustered.
She plunked herself down onto her bed and gave it a pat inviting me to cuddle with her like we did as little kids. I jumped in and cuddled up to her as I pulled the blankets on. I fell asleep to the beat of her heart; it’s such a peaceful sound.
I started dreaming, about Helen. A very odd dream too. I was dreaming that I invited her over and we uh... Did the dirty. I’ve never thought of Helen and I in that way, but now that I thought of it wasn’t all that bad I mean people keep on telling up we make a cute couple when we are clearly only friends.
I awoke a few hours later to find that I was alone in the room. I made my way downstairs to find Helen in the kitchen making some pancakes.
“Morning sleepy head!” He giggled at me.
“Morning. What’s so funny?”
“For one your hair looks like a rat's nest and the things you were saying in your sleep were hilarious.” She kept on laughing, what a wonderful sound.
“What on earth was I saying?” I started getting a little nervous
“Well mostly moans…. Uh my name once or twice, what were you dreaming of Josh?”
I could then feel myself turning red, I couldn’t possibly tell her about it.
“It was a bad dream. I had to rescue you from…uh… hanging off a cliff. I guess the moans were me running and the your name part was me crying out to you.” That was the worst lie I had ever told and I knew as soon as it left my mouth she knew I lied.
“What ever you say Ramsay.” She muttered sarcastically.
“So to the Doctors office after breakfast?” I, desperately needing to change the subject.
“Uhm, yeah. Have you any idea what to say?”
“I’ll get to that once we get there, don’t worry.”
“Alright then Joshie.” She knew I hated that and she giggled while saying it.
“I was kind of hoping once I got help and came back you would do the same. For you and no one else.”
“Look my life’s a little too fucked to just go off and get clean and healthy now.” She spat at me.
“But you don’t need to go out to rehab Helen, I think it would work out if you just went to therapy it would help, then your life would be less fucked and AFTER you could think about rehab… maybe.”
“Yeah maybe. But I don’t think I need it Josh.
“Well would you at least think about it? For me?” I pleaded.
“Fine I’ll think about it. But only for you and no one else.”
“Not even a little bit for yourself?” I asked with a small smile.
“I guess a little for me. But only a bit. Got it Ramsay?”
“Got it Vila.” I responded, getting up and then giving her a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two. :) I'm not doing an other one until I have at least one comment. <3
Love you all.
-Beth xoxo