Status: I'll update as much as I can with how busy my summer's getting!

My Interesting Experience at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry

The Classes

Defense Against the Dark Arts had already started by the time I arrived, and just my luck, one seat left.

"Miss Rain, I trust that you can find your seat," Professor Snape snarled.

"Yes, Professor."

I sat down in the empty seat next to a dark haired boy that seemed to be hating the fact that he was in the same room as Snape.

I pulled out a piece of paper and a pen in an attempt to get some notes from today's lesson. After about a page and a half of notes, I decided it was time to give up. I pulled my ipod out of my pocket and started to record Snape's lecture.

The boy next to me laughed at this.

I don't even know this guy, but he's going to laugh at my studying techniques?

Okay, whatever.

My ipod got about ten minutes of lecture before Professor Snape flicked his wand and drained the battery, "Miss Rain, you may not be from here, but I expect you to take notes, not record them."

"Yes sir," I started, "It won't happen again."

The boy beside me chuckled, and I immediately turned to glare at him. I noticed something though, he seemed more comfortable than he did at the beginning of the class.

I grasped my pen and scribbled away notes the rest of the period.

When I left, I made sure to beat the boy next to me out of the class.

"Hey," I said seeing him walk out of the room.

"Hey."

"I'm Dawn."

"I know," he began, "Everyone does."

"And who might you be?"

"Neville Longbottom," he replied.

"Well, Neville, I have to get to Herbology,"

"I'll show you the way," He said.

"Awesome."

And I had classes with Neville the rest of the day.

I feel like this could be the start of forgetting about a handsome blonde boy by the name of Draco Malfoy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I had twenty minutes between homework and needing to be back at school (:

Hope you like it (:

Comment and tell me what you think please! (: