Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Ellie Is

"I can't wait another damn minute." I whined, sitting on the bed. It has been a week since Matt and I got our DNA tested, and we finally got a call last night to come in today. Matt chuckled.
"Chill, Ellie. We've only been in here for a couple minutes."
"Feels like 20." I sighed, swinging my feet back and forth.
"Sorry for having you two wait. I left your results on my desk." Dr. Millian walked in.
"It's fine." I smiled. Dr. Millian smiled back, then sighed deeply as she got organized.
"So, how have you two been this past week?" She asked, sitting in a chair.
"Things have been good." I smiled.
"Tiring." Matt yawned. Dr. Millian giggled.
"Someone looks sleepy." Matt nodded with a small smile.
"When you're working on a new album that's just not going as planned, it gets to you." He said.
"Album?" She tilted her head a bit.
"Yeah, he's in a band." I told her, shrugging.
"Really? What's the name?"
"Avenged Sevenfold." Matt said.
"Oh my! My son absolutely loves your music. Let me guess, you're the guitarist?" Matt shook his head.
"No. I'm the vocalist." He smiled, showing off his dimples.
"I knew you looked familiar! You're M Shadows! My son idolizes you. I'm sorry, but may I have an autograph from you to him once I tell you your results? I have a picture of him and you together, he went to one of your shows with my brother just recently." She asked.
"Sure, of course." Matt nodded.
"Thank you." She smiled, then opened the manila folder that rested on her lap and pulled out a paper written with a lot of tiny words. "You two ready for this?" She asked us. We nodded quickly, eager to know. "Say hello to your little sister, Matt." She smiled. Matt looked over at me, smiling hugely. I smiled back and jumped into his arms, tears trickling down my face.
"Ellie, my little sister." Matt said softly in my ear, you could hear he wanted to cry. "I'm so glad I finally found you."
"Matt, this is great!" I cried, my arms around his neck tightening slightly. Matt's arms around my waist tightened. He pulled back to look at me, wiping away the tears, chuckling.
"Don't cry, Ellie." I giggled, rolling my eyes.
"I'm not upset, doofus. These are tears of joy." He smiled.
"I know. I'm just so glad I finally found you, after all these years." He kissed my forehead. I smiled, hugging him again.
"Thank you so much for your help, Dr. Millian." I smiled and went to hug her. She hugged back.
"Anytime, dear. I'm more then happy to help." She smiled. Matt signed the photo of her son and him together, and then we left.
"You know what we should do?" Matt asked as we sat in his car.
"What?"
"We should throw a party. To celebrate us." Matt smiled.
"That's sounds fuckin rad! We should do it tomorrow, since we all have off tomorrow and it's going to be nice out."
"Fuck yeah! And you get to meet Val." Matt smiled, starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot. Val?
"Who's Val?" I asked.
"My fiancee." Wait....your what?!
"You're engaged?! And you never told me!" I freaked. Matt laughed.
"Yes, I'm engaged. And I was getting around to it." I gave him a look.
"Great, now I'm nervous." I mumbled.
"About what? Meeting Val?" I nodded. "Don't worry about her. She'll love you, trust me."
"Whatever you say, bro." I smiled as I looked out the window. He was my brother. I have a brother.

We walked into the studio and loud laughter erupted throughout the whole room, you could pick out Syn's laugh with your eyes closed. I giggled as I saw Zacky laying on the floor and laying beside him was a chair in two pieces.

"Ellie!" Syn jumped up from the sofa and scooped me up into his arms, spinning us in a small circle.
"Synnie!" I giggled, holding onto him tightly.
"All right, Syn. Hands off." Matt growled, pulling me out of Syn's arms. I frowned, Syn crossed his arms.
"So, what's up? What happened at the DNA testing?" Zacky asked, sitting beside me on the sofa as he draped an arm over my shoulders. I spotted Syn glaring at Zacky's arm.
"We got a new Shadows!" Matt grinned. I smiled as well.
"Fuck yes!" Zacky yelled out, laying on top of me. I laughed, pushing him off of me.
"Does that mean she's your sister?" Johnny asked, puzzled. We all groaned at his stupid question.
"Come on Short shit, stick with us here." Syn chuckled. "Yes, Elena is Shads's little sister."
"ELLIE!" I yelled at him, throwing a twizzler at his head. He chuckled.
"Pudding cup is Lil Shads!" Jimmy yelled, pointing his finger directly in my face. I bit his finger. "Ouch." Jimmy frowned, putting his finger in his mouth. I laughed, then my phone started going off. I looked at it, it was Ashleigh.
"'Scuse me for a sec, gotta take this call." I said as I got up, heading outside.