Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Warnings and Roommates

I watched Ellie walk outside to answer her phone. Watching as her hips swayed as she walked, her long brown blond hair swaying freely. I wanted to run my fingers through her hair, wanted to feel those long thin legs of hers around my waist. Feel her lips against mine again. Hear her say my name. Watch her hazel green eyes sparkle every time she laughed or smiled, making me smile back as my heart squeezed.

"Syn?!" I heard my name being called. I shook my head lightly and looked up at Shads. He looked pissed.
"Yeah?" I took a swig from my beer.
"Come with me." He said, walking away to the back room. I got up and followed him. In the back room, Shads leaned against the wall glaring at me, I just crossed my arms as I waited on what he had to say. "Syn, man. I'm asking you this as nicely as I can. I want you to stay away from my sister."
"Dude, what the-" I groaned, Shads interrupted me.
"I'm not done! I've been watching you around her, and I don't like what I see. I know how you are with women, Syn. And you are not going to do that to my sister. I won't allow that. You are not going to hurt her, you do and you'll have hell to pay with me. Got that? I just found her and I am not going to lose her, not over you. She's a sweet, innocent girl and don't take this the wrong way but you don't deserve her."
"I'm not going to hurt your sister. And what do you mean how I treat women?" I was getting angry. Who's he to tell me who I can't be with?
"You treat women like shit, man. You fuck 'em then leave them right before they wake up. With Ellie, you'll fuck her then ignore her and go fuck some random fucking whore right in front of her. Which will break my sister's heart."
"I'm not going to break your sister's heart." I sighed, rolling my eyes.
"That's right because you are not going to be with her. You can be friends, but nothing more. I find out you're dating her, fucking her, or anything else along those lines. Don't let me find out, Syn. I promise I won't hold back when I do." Shads glared at me. I glared right back. "Don't mess with my sister, got that?"
"Sure. Whatever." I waved him off. He nodded and walked out of the room to join the guys. I followed soon after.

I glared at the back of Shads head before taking my spot beside Larry, picking my guitar off the floor and started playing a riff of Afterlife. I heard a childish giggle and them covering my eyes. I chuckled as I set my guitar down and spun around to face Ellie, my hands on her waist lightly. She pouted and I smirked.

"You're no fun." She crossed her arms, sticking out her one leg. I licked my lips.
"Syn's never fun. He cheats." Zacky mumbled, laying face down on the sofa.
"Fuck off." I flipped him off, he laughed into the pillow. I looked back at Ellie and she had a devious smile on her face. "What are you thinking?" I eyed her. She smiled, showing off her perfect teeth and cute dimples. I felt my skull beanie disappear off my head then heard Ellie laugh as she took off running, my beanie on her head now. She looked gorgeous in it, if I say so myself. "You little sneak." I smirked.
"Me? A sneak? No way, mister." She said in an innocent voice, tugging at the sides of the beanie.
"You are so a sneak." I chuckled, turning around and started working on the guitar solo.

.:Ellie's POV:.

I skipped over to the sofa and plopped on top of Zacky's bum, he groaned as I giggled wiggling my bum on his. I heard Syn try and play the solo of Afterlife and then a screeching noise echoed through the studio.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!" I heard Syn yell. I laughed at him.
"Ell Bell? Can you come here?" Matt waved me over. I nodded and jumped off Zacky. Syn watched me as I walked by him, I smiled and ruffled his hair as I passed by him. I joined Matt outside.
"Wassup, bro?"
"Is that Syn's beanie?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.
"You called me out here just to ask that?" I laughed. Matt chuckled, shaking his head.
"No, I wanted to ask what you thought about moving in with Val and myself?" Matt asked. I stared at him in shock.
"I would love too! But I don't wanna-"
"You won't be a bother to us at all. I got off the phone with Val just now and she says to drag your ass in with us. She wants to meet you really bad."
"Shit, Matt. Of course! I'd have to call Ash up first, tell her the bad news that I'm-" My phone started ringing. I looked at it. "Speak of the Devil and the Devil shall appear." Matt laughed and I answered Ash's phone call. "Hey, chicky. Wassup?"
"Ell? I have some bad news to tell you." Ash said, really downed.
"Aw. What's wrong?"
"I'm going back to Vegas."
"Why? What happened?"
"My Dad's in the hospital. It's nothing too serious but still serious."
"Aww, Ash. I'm so so sorry. Is he okay?"
"It's fine. And yeah, he's fine. I'm sorry for leaving you on short notice."
"Don't worry. Actually I was just about to call you saying I'm going to be living with my brother and his fiance. So no worries at all."
"Okay. You sure it's fine?"
"Yes I'm sure. You're Dad needs you, my brother will take care of me. You better call me though, keep me updated with your Dad."
"I will. Are you selling the apartment?"
"Should I?"
"I think so. I don't think I'll be back unless it's a vacation or whatever."
"All right. I'll call up the landlord once I get off with you."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. It's fine."
"Okay." She sighed. "I'll call you in a bit, the taxi's here."
"All right. I'll see you."
"Bye." We hung up. "Well, that makes things easier." I said, staring at my phone.
"She's leaving?" Matt asked. I nodded.
"Her Dad's in the hospital."
"Sorry to hear that." He frowned.
"Well, you better call up Val and tell her to get ready for a new roommate." I smiled at Matt. He chuckled as he pulled out his phone.
"Oh, before I forget. The party tomorrow, I have a special surprise for you." Matt grinned.
"You didn't have to, Matt. But what did you get me??" I smiled, eager to know. Matt shook his head.
"I'm not telling a soul." I groaned.
"Fine be that way. I'll find out soon, jerk." I stomped away, Matt was laughing as he talked to Val.

Whatever Matt had planned for me tomorrow I will find out someway somehow. I could promise him that. His friends can't keep secrets, well maybe if it's a biggie but this shouldn't be? Right? Oh well, I'll get it out of them. Syn should be easy. I smiled as I skipped back into the studio.