Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Secrets and Meetings

"Bite me, god dammit!" Syn yelled. I giggled and lightly bit his shoulder. "Ouch." He rubbed his shoulder as he stared at me. I smiled at him.
"What? You said bite you." I shrugged. Syn smirked.
"Didn't mean it literally, Cannibal." He chuckled, turning to work on the solo again.
"Hey, Syn?" I said after he fucked up the solo again. Syn hid his face in his hands as he cursed loudly.
"Yeah?" He said in his hands.
"Can I talk to you? One on One?" I bit my lip. He nodded, setting the guitar down.
"All right. I need to take a break anyway, before I break the fuckin...fuckin bastard child of a guitar."
He mumbled as he headed outside, pulling a cigarette box out of his hoodie pocket. I skipped behind him, playing with his beanie that I was still wearing. "You wanted to talk?" He asked, leaning against the wall.
"Yeah. Has Matt talked to you about anything lately?" I asked him. Syn became rigged, inhaling his cigarette.
"Yeah. About what in particular?" He asked. I shrugged, walking my fingers up his chest as I looked up at him.
"About tomorrow? Something about a little surprise for me?" Syn sighed with a smirk, then placed both of his hands on either side of my head as I had my back pressed against the wall.
"You think you're going to get that out of me?" He smirked. I nodded. "Nice try."
"Brian!" I whined, stomping my foot. He laughed.
"I guess I can tell you." His lips came closer to mine. My heart started racing.
"Please?" I asked, out of breath. He chuckled then crashed his lips against mine roughly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands traveled down my figure. His kisses rough but still very sweet, sending the tingly feeling throughout my body. Syn's hands rested against the back of my thighs and then I was no longer on the ground, my legs wrapped around his waist as his lips left mine and onto my neck. He pressed himself harder against me and I moaned his name softly in his ear, Syn's lips came back to mine hungrily. Syn bit down lightly on my bottom lip and I granted him entrance and our tongues were down each others throats. I tugged at his soft black hair and he groaned inside my mouth. Muffling of voices coming closer towards us made us stop and Syn quickly put me back down on my feet. Syn stayed with his back up against the wall as he lit up another cigarette while I sat down on one of the lawn chairs, the smile never leaving my face. Jimmy and Johnny came walking out then.

"PUDDING CUP! Erm, wait for it...LIL SHADS!" Jimmy yelled, scooping me off the chair and swinging me in his arms. I yelped as I held onto him tightly.
"Jimmy, put me down! You're going to drop my ass!" I laughed. Jimmy chuckled, still holding me in his arms.
"Aww. I wouldn't drop yous." He frowned.
"Yes you will." I giggled, trying to get out of his arms.
"Na uh." Jimmy stuck his tongue at me. "Syn, man. Hold her for a second." Jimmy handed me over to Syn. Syn's arms tightened as he held me closely against his chest, I rested my head in the crook of his neck.
"Aww, don't they look so cute?" Johnny smiled, pointing at Syn and I.
"Oh yes, so very cute." Jimmy laughed, pinching Syn's cheek.
"Ouch, motherfucker." Syn pulled his head away from Jimmy. His cheek was a little red.
"Did that hurt?" Jimmy said in a baby kind of voice. Syn nodded, frowning.
"I make it all better." I smiled, kissing his cheek. Syn grinned. "All better?"
"Fuck yes!"
"I wanna kiss on the cheek." Jimmy frowned.
"If you tell me something first." I grinned. Syn chuckled softly.
"You have nice eyes?" Jimmy said.
"No." I shook my head, smiling. "What's the surprise for tomorrow?" I asked. Jimmy and Johnny shared a quick glance.
"We really need to go, Ell. So, we'll see you later." Johnny waved, walking away with Jimmy.
"ASSHOLES!" I yelled after them, then sighed. "Can I get down now?" I asked Syn.
"No." He smirked.
"Ma-" I started to call out, but Syn put me down. I smiled. "Thank you."
"You're evil." He grumbled, following behind me as we went back inside.
"I know."

Around 10:30pm we were still in the studio. I had my head laid in Zacky's lap, my eyes slowly closing. Matt was in the box as he tried to get the lyric down for Afterlife. I finally gave in and let my eyes fall then I soon felt myself being picked up into someone's arms, my eyes shot open and saw Matt holding me.

"Sorry. We're done for the night. Go back to sleep." He said softly. I yawned.
"What time is it?" I asked as I got out of Matt's arms.
"It's close to midnight." He told me, leading me outside.
"Shit, wait. Syn?!" I yelled back for Syn. He walked towards us, rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah?"
"Here's your hat." I took his beanie off my head, handing it to him. He shook his head.
"You keep it. Looks good on you." He placed it back on my head.
"Syn." I gave him a look. He yawned as he shook his head.
"Keep it, Ell. I want you to have it." I smiled and hugged him.
"Thanks."
"No prob, babes." He said softly. I kissed his cheek before leaving with Matt.

As we headed towards his house, my nerves came crashing down on me. I was going to meet his fiance. I wasn't so great on meeting new people. I got lucky with the Avenged guys since they were so laid back. But I knew nothing of Val. Was she just as laid back? I know Matt said she wanted to meet me and that she was nice, but she doesn't know me just like I don't know her. Something could go wrong like they always do. I sighed deeply as we pulled into the driveway. Here we go, I guess.