Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Addicted

"Ellie?" I heard a soft but deep manly voice come from behind me. I turned and smiled.
"Brian." I sighed, running into his arms. He caught me in his large muscled tattooed arms, holding me to his buff chest tightly. The smell of his cologne and cigarettes filling my nose.
"I've missed you, babes." Syn said, his arms tightening slightly around me. I smiled up at him.
"I missed you too." He smirked down at me.

Syn crashed his warm lips onto mine with much urgency and passion. I cupped his face with both of my hands as his traveled down my body, slowly. Torturing me in their own devious ways. Syn grabbed a hold on me and lifted me up onto his waist, I locked my legs tightly around him and wound my arms around his neck as I held onto him for dear life. Without breaking the kiss, he carried me over to the bed and laid himself carefully on top of me. He pulled away to look at me in the eyes. His warm chocolate brown eyes hypnotizing my hazel green eyes. I pulled his lips back to mine, I could feel his smirk against my lips. His hand traveled the length of my leg and I pushed myself up against him, making him groan loudly.

"Ellie, babes?" He said in a husky voice, looking me in the eyes once again.
"Yeah?" I said, out of breath. My heart thudding out of my chest, the butterflies going insane.
"I love you." He said, pushing a few strands of hair out of my face.
"You..what?" I asked, wanting to hear those three words again. He chuckled.
"I said, GET THE FUCK UP AND OUT OF BED!"

My eyes snapped open and I fell onto the floor with a thud. Val laughed hysterically as she helped me up and onto my feet. I glared at her as I stomped away.

"Not funny!" I yelled at her, heading downstairs.
"What's not funny?" Matt asked, taking a swig from his coffee. I glared at him.
"Ellie." Val skipped into the kitchen, a huge smile across her face. "She fell off the bed." I stuck my tongue at her.
"Yeah, because your crazy ass yelled at me which freaked me out." I grumbled, stealing Matt's coffee and taking a swig. "Eck! What did you do to that poor coffee?" I gave him back his coffee. He and Val laughed.
"That's what you get for taking what isn't yours, sis." Matt smiled.
"Hey, Ellie?" Val asked.
"Yep?"
"Can you do me a favour?"
"Nope."
"Pwease?" She pouted. I sighed, giving in.
"What can I do for ya?"
"Can you go to the store and pick these up?" She handed me a note. "I forgot to grab them last night for today's barbecue." She frowned. I nodded.
"Of course. Just let me get ready and I'll go."
"Thank you! You're the best!" Val chimed. I giggled.
"I know." I lightly bumped my hip with hers as I walked by, heading up into my room.

I quickly dressed in Val's dark daisy duke shorts with her black and purple skull spaghetti strap, slipping into a pair of matching black flip flops. I wasn't completely moved in yet, all my clothes were still at my apartment, so I had to borrow Val's clothes for today. As I bounded down the stairs, not looking up as I read over the list, I bumped into someone. They caught me in their arms before I fell on my ass, making a fool out of myself. I glanced up to see Syn, his beautiful smirk plastered on his face. I smiled up at him.

"Hey, Synnie."
"Hello to you too, babes." He grinned, keeping his hands on my waist. I could feel the goosebumps raising on my skin. "Looking gorgeous." He nodded, eying me up. I blushed.
"Thanks. You do too." I raked my eyes over him. His slim fit custom made sleeveless shirt, and a pair of dark jeans that fit him in just the right places. I bit my lip.
"Where you off to in such a hurry? I'm here already." His smirk got a little bigger, being his cocky self. I giggled, rolling my eyes.
"I'm off to the store to grab food for your fat ass." I smirked right back at him. He chuckled.
"Well, have fun." He leaned closer, his lips were at my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck, sending a shiver down my spine and my heart fluttering. "I'll be here waiting for you." He whispered in my ear. Smirking, he walked away and out the back door to join Matt and Val.

I shook my head lightly, trying to get my head out of the trance that gorgeous man puts me in. I grabbed Matt's car keys and headed towards his car, waving to Zacky as he got out of his car with a beer case under his arm. While driving my thoughts were clouded with images of his face. Every feature, every emotion. Hearing his laugh as if he were really here with me now. Feeling his lips against mine, how rough but still very sweet his kisses are. Thinking of his lips on mine made me want to rush home to see him. Fuck, I'm addicted to him.