Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Never Trust A Synner

"Brian?" A woman's voice interrupted us.

I pulled my face away from Syn's, to look up and see a woman that looked just like Val. But she had brown hair with horrible blond highlights. She had her hands at her hips as she eyed us together, a scowl on her face when she would look at me then a smile when she looked over at Syn. But behind that smile, you could clearly see the anger. It took me a second to realize everyone was silent, the only sounds were the birds chirping and Pinkly and Bella barking at each other as they played on the grass. Syn cleared his throat and carefully helped me off his lap as we both stood up, the tension so thick I felt like I was choking on it.

"Uhm, hey..Michelle." Syn greeted her, scratching the back of his neck. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked. Michelle smiled, jumping into his arms and kissing him.
"I'm here for you, silly." She smiled up at him. Then turned to look at me with a fake smile, her eyes eying me up and down. I crossed my arms, eying her up and down. "Who's this?" She asked, saying it like I was trash.
"Ellie's the name. Matt's sister. Who are you?" I snapped at her. She scoffed.
"Me? Well, I'm Val's sister. And Brian's girlfriend." She eyed me. My mouth dropped. His girlfriend?!
"Girlfriend?"
"Yep." She nodded, smiling up at Brian as they held each other. Michelle glared back at me. "So care to tell me why you were sitting on MY boyfriend's lap, just about to plant your lips on his?" I didn't know what to say. I saw Syn look down at me and I glared up at him, he frowned as he looked away. "Uhm, hello? I'm talking to you." She said, getting smart. I turned my glare onto her, my blood was boiling at this point with her.
"For your info, I was not going to kiss him. Especially now that I know that his lips have touched yours. And I would not waste a second of my time with him even if he was the last guy on earth. He is no one to me, nothing but scum he is." I paused for a second. "You know what? My bad, being called scum is a compliment to Mr. Synyster Gates over there. Syn's lower than scum." I glared right back at Syn. He wouldn't face me, but I could see him frowning still. "So have fun with him and his STD carrying ass, I'm sure he's gotten a few from most of the groupies he's cheated on you with countless times while away on tour, sweetheart." I smiled at her, turning on my heel and walking towards Jimmy.

He held me against his chest as he walked us away and to the front of the house, tears slid down my face as I gave a quick glance over my shoulder at Syn. He was frowning as Michelle smiled up at him, running her hand up his muscled tattooed arm. I frowned as I looked away, tears coming down quicker.

I knew it was too good to be true. I should have guessed a guy like him would have a girlfriend and not tell me. Should have known that he would play with my emotions, just like every other guy I have ever dated. Well, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I learned from my mistake. That was to never trust Syn. Never again.

I have no idea how long Jimmy held me in his arms, letting me stain his shirt with my tears. All I know is, one: He was beyond a great friend to me. I was glad that he was my best friend, besides Val. And two: I had no idea what I would do without Jimmy. I would most likely go insane without him.

We've been like this out here for more then a few hours, for the sun was now almost set. I tried to calm down even when everyone had crowded around us, to check up on me and to say their own comments about Syn and Michelle. After a little while longer of talking, Jimmy and I headed back onto the deck where everyone was. I refused to look his way, and kept my back facing him as I chatted away with Val. Trying my best to seem like I'm all right now, that he wasn't bothering me anymore. Zacky had thrown his cake at me which made me laugh when he tried to pin it on poor Johnny, so I ended up splashing my beer on him not thinking it would finish it off.

"Aww, Zackers. You made me waste my beer." I frowned, holding the bottle upside down to show him that it was empty. Zacky snickered.
"No one said to spill your beer on me, Ellie Bellie."
"Yes they did. The little voices inside my head said so." I winked at Zacky as I headed into the house to grab another beer. Keeping my eyes forward and off of them as I passed by.

I looked into the fridge and frowned. No more beer. There has to be some in the basement. So I headed down into the basement to check the coolers down there. Ah ha! I found you! I bent down to grab one when I felt two large hands place themselves on my waist, softly rubbing in little circles. I jerked up as I held onto my beer. When I saw who it was, I immediately glared at him. Syn frowned.

"Ellie-" Syn started to say.
"No! Don't even try, Brian. I don't want to hear anything from you, got that?" I snapped at him. "I'm done with you and everything about you! So just leave me alone already! I'm not like your other whores, who will do anything and everything for you, even though you have a girlfriend or not. I'm better than that." I glared, stomping away from him. The tears in my eyes burning, but I fought against them. I would not cry over Brian Elwin Haner Jr.

The rest of the night went by in a blur, I said goodbye to my mom after promising to keep in contact with her as much as possible. When she left the party really got started, drinking games were soon played all night and the fire was a go, burning brightly. I laughed the whole night with Val and the guys. Well, except the two people I dodged. Not meeting their eyes. Her angry eyes and his sorrowful eyes.