Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Ye Sold Yer Soul To Thy Devil, Me Lady

"Pudding Cup!" Rev ran towards me as Matt and I walked inside Matt's house.
"Jimmy Jam!" I giggled, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck as he swung us in a circle.
"I missed you." He said softly as he sat me back down.
"Aw, Jim. I missed you too." I stood on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his cheek. He grinned widely. "Where's everyone?" I asked him, as Matt went upstairs.
"Everyone's downstairs." With that Jimmy threw me over his shoulder and ran down the steps. So close he was to slipping on the third step. "Look what I found!" Jimmy announced as he jumped the last step.
"ELLIE!" Everyone said, surprised.
"Jims, you are never and I mean NEVER, going down or up stairs with me on your shoulder ever again." I playfully glared at Jimmy. He laughed, hugging me. I gave in and laughed with him before facing everyone. "Hey, guys! Miss me?" I smiled.
"Only a whole lot!" Val hugged me tightly, after shoving Zacky onto the floor and jumping over his lump of a body. I couldn't help but laugh along with everyone else.
"Ellie Bellie, my face hurts." Zacky pouted as he walked up to me.
"Aww Zackers, did mean ol' Val hurt your face?" I asked him in a baby voice. He nodded, fighting off a smile.
"Hey! I'm not mean." Val grumbled. I rolled my eyes with a smile, taking Zacky's face in my hands as I kissed both his cheeks.
"There? All better?" I asked him.
"Fuck yes!" He nodded, smiling widely.
"Oh, Johnny dearest! Come and give me a hugs!" I giggled, walking over to Johnny who grinned as we hugged each other.
"Missed your smiling ass, Ell." He said.
"I missed your short ass too, Christ." I grinned as he faked hurt.

I smiled as I looked up from Johnny's face to see Syn with his hands in his pockets, a frown on his beautiful face as he kept his eyes on his feet. Smiling, I threw myself at him. Wrapping my arms tightly around his torso as I snuggled into his chest. I obviously took Syn by surprise, so I wasn't amazed it took him a minute to wrap his arms around me. When he finally did, he held me as tight as he could to his body. I smiled as I felt the strength in his arms around me. It felt amazing. I felt like I was finally home. Like I can finally breathe.

"Synnie." I smiled up at him.
"Ellie babes." He smiled softly down at me, moving a lock of hair out of my face.
"Don't tell anyone, but I missed you most." I said softly as everyone chatted amongst themselves. I felt Syn's silent chuckle shake throughout his body, I smiled along with him.
"I missed you more. A lot more." His arms tightened slightly. "I'm so sorry, Ellie. You don't-" I placed my hand over his mouth.
"Please, don't. I don't want to talk about this right now." I told him. He nodded and I took my hand off his mouth as I pulled out of his arms.
"Hey, Ellie?" I heard Val call.
"Yeah?"
"Where's Matt?" Her eyebrows furrowed.
"He's upstairs. He's upset right now." I frowned, thinking to the confrontation with my Dad and him.
"Oh. Guess that's my cue to go talk to him?" She laughed halfheartedly as she skipped upstairs.
"So Ell, you tagging along for the signing tomorrow?" Johnny asked, plopping down on the sofa. Bella crawled onto his lap, squishing him. "Fuck, Bella. You're no puppy." Johnny groaned. We laughed.
"Did you guys forget already? I have to go, I'm your roadie." I laughed. Syn draped his arm over my shoulders, giving them a light squeeze.
"Shit, that's right!" Zacky nodded. "Ha! You gotta carry all our heavy shit tomorrow."
"And do our evil, embarrassing bidding." Jimmy joined in.
"Ah fuck, what have I got myself into?" I shook my head. The guys chuckled.
"Ye sold yer soul to thy Devil, me lady." Syn said, chuckling as he took a swig from his beer.
"That I did." I laughed, sitting myself on Jimmy's lap.