Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Fights and Questions

"Ellie! I need you!" Zacky yelled for Ellie. I signed another fan's picture of the band.
"What do you need, Zackers?" Ellie stood behind me, her hands on my shoulders. My heart skipped a beat.
"Just wanted to see your pretty face." Zacky grinned.
"Oh my fucking god! Synyster Gates!" I watched as a fan girl run up to me, she was wearing a shirt that made me laugh. It said: Hello, my name is Mrs. Synyster Gates. I felt Ellie squeeze my shoulders before walking away, I signed the girl's poster. "I just want you to know I fucking love you. You are my idol."
"Thank you. I'm glad to have such a fucking kick ass fan." I smirked.

She looked like she could have fainted right there. Did my smirk do that for Ellie?

"Hey, man. You fuckin rock." A guy in a red shirt walked up to me after the girl left.
"Thanks a lot." I thanked him as I was going to to sign the Avenged Sevenfold CD. "Shit, hold on. ELLIE!" I called for her, I needed a new sharpie.
"You yelled?" She skipped over to me. I smiled, holding up my dry sharpie.
"I need a new one." I pouted. She smiled, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a sharpie. "You're the best, babes." I told her.
"I know." She walked away.
"Damn, look at that fat ass shake." The guy said.

I followed his gaze over to Ellie. My blood started to boil.

"Keep your fucking eyes off of her." I growled, handing him his CD.
"I can do whatever the fuck I want, man. She has a rockin body and knows how to use it." He said, eying up Ellie again. I stood up, fists clenched.
"Don't you fucking talk about her that way. Learn some fucking respect, asshole."
"What's the matter? Getting jealous?" He cooed. I was ready to tear his head off.
"Me? Jealous of you?" I laughed. "You've got to be kidding. I can get over 100 girls in a minute then you could in a lifetime."
"Whatever. You fucking gay, eye liner wearing fagot. You're just mad cause you and I both know I'm going to get, what's her face in bed with me later tonight." He grinned. "I'm going to make her say my name over and over. Louder and louder. She's going to beg on top of me."

I smirked as I nodded my head at him. I took a handful of his shirt and pulled him close enough so I could lay a good punch to his jaw. He slumped over and I fixed his head so I could keep punching him in the jaw. Making sure to use all my strength with each and every hit, making him feel all the anger and hate. No one dares talk about Ellie in that way while I'm around.

"Brian! Stop it now!" I heard Ellie yell at me, I let the kid go.

Johnny came up behind me as he held me back. Jimmy stood beside Johnny, ready to help him out if I got out of control. I watched Ellie as she struggled to get the guy under control, I would've helped if Johnny and Rev weren't holding me back. Also, if this guy covered in tatts and a mohawk didn't rush over to Ellie's side and help her. The guy held the kid in a head lock until security finally arrived and arrested him. Ellie sighed as she faced us all. Her face had me shittin myself.

"What the fuck was that all about?!" She yelled. No one answered her. "Fuck!" She yelled, running her slender fingers through her long brown hair. She turned to the guy that helped her. "Thank you so much for your help."
"It was no problem." He smiled. I glared at him. "My name's Travis." He held out his hand. Ellie smiled, taking it.
"I'm Ellie. And these are my boys, Avenged Sevenfold." She nodded over to us. Travis smiled as he nodded.
"I know. My band's going to be touring with them tomorrow. We're one of the bands replacing Bullet for my Valentine." He chuckled.
"Really? Which band are you in?" Ellie asked, seeming interested. My fists clenched as I watched them.
"I'm with Blink 182. I'm their drummer." He smiled, proudly. Pfft, show off.
"That's awesome. I'll have a listen to you guys sometime."
"You haven't heard of us?!" He asked, shocked. I chuckled to myself as I went back to signing. Guess your band's not that good, Trav.
"No, sorry." Ellie frowned.
"It's fine. You should come to one of our practices."
"Yeah, of course." Ellie grinned. Travis smiled. "I gotta get back to work. Text me sometime." I glared as I watched Ellie type her number into his phone. The smile never once leaving his face.
"I'll be sure of it. I'll see you around." I snapped the pen in my hand as I watched him pull her in for a tight hug.
"Dude! What the fuck?!" Zacky jumped up. I then noticed the ink all over me. Rev and Johnny were laughing at us.
"What have you boys done now?" Ellie giggled, walking over to me. I smirked as I showed her my hands, covered in black ink. She laughed as she shook her head. "What am I going to do with you and your hulk self, Bri?"
"Clean me up?" I pouted. She giggled.
"Come on you." She laughed, taking my hand in hers and dragging me towards the family bathrooms. She started scrubbing at my hands, I watched her with a smile on my face. She looked up at me with a confused expression and I just smiled bigger. "What?" She giggled.
"Oh nothing." I sang. Ellie laughed as she rolled her eyes.
"There, you are now all clean." She said, turning the water off. I looked at my ink free hands and hugged Ellie.
"You are magical." I smirked at her. She shrugged.
"I could have told you that." She smiled, her dimples casting on her angelic face. I smiled at her. "C'mon, you must finish the signing. Your fans await." She grabbed my hand and skipped away, dragging me alongside. I laughed as I ran with her.
"Ellie Bells!" Zacky sang out.
"Wassup, Zacky Tacky?" She came up behind him after pushing me back in my seat.
"We are kidnapping you tonight." Rev said, winking at her.
"When the hell don't you guys kidnap me?" She laughed. We joined her cause it was true. "But for what, my dears?"
"We are going to only the most awesome, most heart pumping club!" Zacky said after handing the signed poster to the fan.
"What's it called?" She asked.
"Fuckin called, Kryptonite!" I yelled as I punched the air. The fans laughed, I smirked towards them.
"You're joking, right?" She gasped. We shook our heads.
"Nope." Rev popped the P sound.
"Dude, that place is impossible to get into!" She freaked. I chuckled.
"Did you forget who we are?" Zacky asked, smiling.
"We are like walking VIP passes." I chuckled.
"Oh yeah. Rock stars." She laughed.
"Yeah, so text your damn brother and tell him that's where we're going tonight." I said, then took a picture with a fan girl.
"I have to call him anyway. See why his lazy bum isn't here." She mumbled, dialing Shads's number.
"When are you going to tell her?" Zacky leaned over and whispered in my ear.
"Tonight." I told him. He nodded.

I saw Rev and Johnny exchange a glance of confusion then shrugged, returning to signing and taking pictures. I thought of tonight. Was I ready? Will she be ready? Only one way to find out.