Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

My Sister?

I pulled in the back of the stadium and parked beside a shiny new BMW, I stared at it in awe as I got out of my crappy looking Jeep Cherokee. With a coffee cup in hand and my hood up, I headed into the stadium. People were walking around everywhere, other roadies running around and setting up while other people lounged around and chatted away. I stood still in my spot totally lost and unsure what to do or who to go see. Well, I wanted to go see Larry but I haven't met Larry in person. Great, first day on the job and already I'm screwing up by not knowing who I worked for. Dammit.

"Excuse me, Miss?" I turned to see a man with brown some what balding hair.
"Yes?"
"You look lost, could I help you with something?"
"Sure. Do you know a guy named Larry?" I asked him. The guy smiled.
"You must be Ellie."
"Uh, yeah? Do I..do I know you?" I asked, warily. He laughed.
"It's me, Ellie. It's Larry." I giggled, feeling like a moron.
"Sorry, Larry."
"It's fine. Come on, I want you to meet the band." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and led me away.

.:Matt's POV:.

"You asshole." I laughed, grabbing Johnny's head in a choke hold.
"Let me go." He squeaked, trying to get out of my grasp. We all laughed.
"All right, guys. Let Christ go." We heard Larry order. I let him go. Johnny coughed.
"Weak." Zacky chuckled. "Hey, Lar..Who that be?" Zacky pointed to a girl that was under Larry's arm. She blushed and her hazel green eyes dropped to the floor. She reminded me of someone, I just couldn't put my finger on it.
"Guys, I want you to meet our new roadie. This is Elena or Ellie." Larry introduced her.
"Hey, guys." She waved with a smile, showing off her dimples.
"Ellie, this is Avenged Sevenfold." Larry nodded.
"I'm Matt. Better known as M Shadows. Shadows or Shads for short." I walked up to her, pulling her under my arm. "That's Zacky Vengeance. He's our rhythm guitarist." I pointed at Zacky who winked at her. I suddenly felt very protective over Ellie now that Zacky winked at her like that. "Short shit over there is Johnny Christ, he's our bassist." Johnny waved with a smile.
"Hey look! Shads got himself a cute little twin!" Rev's voice yelled. We all looked to our left to see Rev and Syn heading our way. Rev ran towards us as Syn had his usual groupie under his arm.
"Hi!" Rev pulled Ellie out from under my arm and lifted her off the ground as he hugged her tightly. I laughed.
"Hi..can't...breathe...." She coughed. Rev laughed putting her back down. I wrapped my arm around her again.
"Who's this?" Syn asked, his eyes on Ellie while his groupie kissed at his neck. I knew that look in his eyes, and I would not let him have her. I don't know why I felt protective of her but I am. Maybe cause she looks so innocent? I don't know.
"This is our new roadie, Elena." I introduced. She glared at me.
"It's Ellie." She growled. I gulped.
"Sorry, sorry. That's Jimmy or Rev" I nodded towards Rev. "And that's Synyster Gates or Syn." I nodded towards Syn.
"You can call me Brian." He smirked. My arm tightened around Ellie.
"Ellie, can I see you for a second?" Larry called over to us.
"Yeah, here I come." She called back, then faced us again. "I'll see you boys later." She smiled before leaving us.
"Dude, she looks like she could be your sister." Johnny said once Ellie was out of earshot.
"Totally. They both have the same smile and hair color." Zacky nodded.
"She looks like your Mom." Rev nodded. That's who she reminded me of! How could I not have seen that!
"You think?" I asked them, looking over at Ellie.
"Dude, are you blind? She's your fucking twin." Zacky said.
"Think about it. You said you did have a sister but you're Dad took her away. What if she's your sister?" Johnny said.
"That would be great. But I doubt it." I shook my head. Noticing Syn and his groupie went missing, but I didn't think too hard on what they were doing.
"Small world, small world...." Rev said as if he were a ghost, backing away slowly. We laughed.

I looked back over at Ellie who was greeting Matt and Jason Berry, our other roadies. She did resemble my mother when she was younger. She had her long brown hair, hazel green eyes and she also had my Dad's dimples and stands just like him.. like I do. I shook my head. She couldn't be my sister. There's no way. She would have to be 23 right now and Ellie looks younger then that. I glanced at her again. It would make sense of my sudden protectiveness over her. I sighed, running my hands down my face. Maybe, just maybe I finally found my sister.