Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Possibilties

"So that's how you set up Rev's drum set." Jason explained to me. I nodded.
"Gotcha. And then call for him to test it out, you said?"
"Yeah. He hates it when anyone plays with his drums. He almost tore Shads head off when he caught him playing on the drums." Matt laughed. I laughed along, picturing the scene in my head.
"Hey, Ellie?" I heard someone call my name. I turned to see Matt walking up to me, hands in his pockets.
"Yeah, Matt? What do you need?" I asked him.
"Can we talk? In private, I mean."
"Sure." I nodded.

I followed Matt outside the stadium, confused on what he needed to talk to me about. I haven't done anything wrong, have I? Did I make him upset about something? I watched as Matt leaned against the brick wall, I stood in front of him with my arms wrapped around my waist. Matt sighed deeply as he looked at me. Oh no, this wasn't good. That was definitely not a good sign. He chuckled. Huh, What?

"Stop worrying, Ellie. You're not in trouble." He chuckled. I let out a gust of air I didn't know I was holding in.
"Thank god. You had me scared for a minute." I giggled. Matt shook his head.
"I'm sorry." He smiled. "I just wanted to talk to you. Get to know you better."
"Oh, okay." I nodded. "What would you like to know?"
"Anything. Who your parents are. How old are you? Your last name. Anything at all that you can think of." He shrugged.
"Well, my full name is Elena Marie Sanders. My parents divorced when I was just a baby. I lived with my Dad in Las Vegas before moving here. I don't have any brothers or sisters. Purple is my favorite color ever. I'm 23 years old....what?" I tilted my head, confusedly. Matt's jaw had literally dropped as he stared at me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable as the silence drew on.
"This can't be.." He said softly.
"What can't be?" I asked him.
"My last name is Sanders as well. And my parents are divorced and I had a baby sister that was taken away when I was younger. And she would be 23 right now. Ellie, I think..I think you're my sister." I gasped as I stared at him. He nodded. "You look just like my...I mean, our mother. And we share our Dad's dimples and stance." I noticed that he was standing exactly how me and my father stood.
"Matt.." I said his name softly, eyes brimming with tears. Before I knew it we were in a tight hug. Someone clearing their throat made us pull apart. The guys were all standing there with their arms crossed, smiles on their faces.
"Not what you think, assholes." Matt grumbled.
"Oh yeah? Then what is it then?" Zacky laughed.
"Well you see, Ellie and I think we may be related. As in brother and sister." Matt explained. Everyone looked between us with shocked faces.
"I TOLD YOU!" Johnny shouted.
"Yeah, yeah. You all told me." Matt nodded.
"There you guys are. Come on, you need to practice before the show starts." Larry walked towards us. The guys groaned as they headed back into the building. Matt grabbed my arm before I got too far away.
"Hey, Larry?" Matt called out. Larry faced him.
"Yeah?"
"Can you do us a favor and call up a DNA testing. I want to know if Ellie is my sister." Larry looked between the both of us, a shocked expression spread across his face just like the guys.
"Yeah, I'll definitely call them up. Now that you pointed it out, you both do look strangely related." Larry eyed us up. "But come on you two, Shads you need to work on the set list and Ellie you need to set up the gear."
"Yes Sir." I nodded, running off to join Matt and Jason Berry.