Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Sober? Psh, Yeah Right.

I danced with Val to My Darkest Days Porn Star Dancing. We danced both drunkenly and seductively with each other, having some playful fun. We swayed our hips this way and that to the beat of the music. I smirked as I saw the look on Matt's face as he took Val away from me. She looked over her shoulder at me, winking. I laughed as I shook my head, still dancing. Just alone this time. I closed my eyes as I let myself go, flowing with the beat.

When the song changed to Nine Inch Nails Closer, I felt two hands on my waist and a pelvis press itself roughly against me from behind. I looked down to see the the familiar tattooed knuckles. Marlboro. Hm, I wonder who it is? I smiled as I looked up to see Syn, smiling down at me as he danced with me. I decided to get a little more sexual. With my back pressed against his chest, I grinded down him, my hands traveling down his legs as I went down. Then coming back up with me as I came back up, slowly. Syn's hands around my waist tightened. His head in the crook of my neck, I could feel his breath coming out ragged like. I smiled in satisfaction. I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck while his hands on my waist pulled me more against him as we danced. As we danced, it just got all the more hotter. Syn leaned down towards my ear.

"Ellie, want to get out of here?" He slurred in my ear.

I nodded, a huge grin appearing on my face.

Syn grinned back as he took my hand in his large one. I followed closely behind him as he lead us out of the crowded club, well more like stumbling as we laughed, and out into the cold night air. Ignoring the people who yelled out Synyster Gates, Syn lead us to the parking lot and pressed me roughly up against the side of his car. Pressing himself hard against me as he claimed my mouth with his hungrily. His hands traveled down my figure as my hands were in his hair, tugging at it which made him groan in my mouth. He pulled away, our breathing uneven.

"Wanna head back to mine?" He asked, alcohol on his breath.

I nodded, smiling. Syn smirked as he lightly pushed me into the passenger seat before getting into the driver's seat and speeding off towards his. In my sober state of mind, I'd be too scared to do this, especially with a beautiful man like Syn. But let's be honest here, I wasn't that much sober. And I was all up for what he had in store for me once we got to his. I felt more than ready. I wanted him.