Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

***ing Knew It

I moaned loudly as I dropped onto Syn's sweaty chest. Both our sweaty, naked bodies sticking to one another. We were gasping for air as we laid there, me still on top of him not wanting to move just yet. Syn pulled the blankets over us, then wrapped his arms around me. Holding me tightly to his chest. I watched as a sweat bead slowly slide down his peck while I traced his monster sleeve tattoo. He chuckled quietly, me bouncing with his chest as he laughed. I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"Ticklish?" I asked with a smile, resting my chin on his chest so I was now looking at him. He smiled, moving my sweaty hair out of my face and behind my ear.
"No." He grinned.
"Liar." We laughed. Then we were quiet for a little bit, just snuggling.
"Ellie?"
"Yeah?"
"I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now. But, we've been interrupted so many times." He chuckled.
"What do you have to tell me, Syn?"
"I love you." He said, staring into my hazel green eyes.
"I love you too." I said softly. Syn smiled, pulling my face to his for a loving kiss.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you that." He said against my lips.
"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that, Synnie." I smiled.
"Call me Brian, babe." He said against my lips, his hands tightening on my waist.
"Brian." I said against his lips.

Brian rolled us over so that he was now towering over me as he shoved himself into me again, ignoring Pinkly's barking downstairs we let ourselves give into our lust and passion, that is, until Syn's door was all but kicked down. We both jumped at the sound of it and looked towards the doorway. I knew both of our hearts dropped to our stomachs as we saw his livid face.

"I fucking knew it." He snarled.