Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Not This Way

I pulled in next to Shads's car and got out quickly, running to the door to unlock it. When I opened the door, the scene before me had my breath caught in my throat. I wanted to shut the door quickly and pretend I didn't see what I just saw.

But I was frozen in my spot, Pinkly barking didn't even snap me out of it. All I could see were things fallen onto the floor, the end table knocked over, and clothes laying spread across the floor violently. Clothes leading up the stairs towards the bedrooms. Syn man, what are you thinking?

Shads pushed passed me as he walked into the room. He stood in the middle of the living room as we all stood in the doorway, either watching for his reaction or staring at the mess those two have made down here. Shads's fists clenched tight as he stormed up the stairs, taking two at a time, and went straight for Syn's bedroom and kicked it down with a lot more force than it would take.

"I fucking knew it." We all heard Shads snarl then he came bounding down the stairs. No one said anything, the expression on his face was one of a madman as he paced the floors. I shook my head as I crossed my arms. Syn, you fucked up huge this time.

.:Ellie's POV:.

I hid my face in Brian's chest as he held me. This wasn't right. I didn't want Matt to find out this way. Especially this way! Brian's arms around me tightened slightly, I picked my head off his chest to look at him. His fingers traced my cheek as his eyes looked for something in mine, he sighed.

"Get dressed." He said softly, lifting me off him. I grabbed his arm quickly.
"Bri, what are you doing?!" I asked, fear in my voice.
"We have to go downstairs." He said, slipping into his jeans as he handed me my shorts. I slid into my daisy dukes. "You and I both know we can't stay up here forever. We have to face him sometime, sooner or later." He said, looking at me. Then tossed over one of his shirts at me since mine was downstairs, probably draping over the knocked over end table.

I frowned as I nodded, agreeing with him. He had a point. We'd have to face Matt at some point, or he would come up here himself. Making things a lot worse. Brian pulled me into his arms, I snuggled into his warm embrace. I could feel him hiding his face in my hair, his breath raising goosebumps on my skin.

"Ellie, no matter what happens after we leave this room, I want you to know that I do love you. More than anything in this world." Brian said softly, staring intently into my eyes. His chocolate brown eyes mesmerizing my hazel green eyes.
"I love you too. So much." Brian smiled sweetly and I smiled back before he crashed his lips onto mine for a loving kiss. He pulled away with a sigh.
"You ready to face him?" He asked sullenly. I shook my head.
"Nope." Brian smirked quickly then took my hand in his.
"Come on. Let's get this over with." He chuckled without any humor.

I smiled slightly and Brian pressed his lips to mine quickly. We took a deep breath before walking out of his room and slowly descending down the stairs. Even though Brian was acting like everything was fine and dandy, I knew he just had to be scared shitless. Cause I knew I was. And he was most likely going to be the one most in trouble with Matt. I gave Brian's hand a tight squeeze as we got off the last step. Everyone's gazes were on us, none of them happy. I frowned, slightly hiding behind Brian.

"Uhm..Hey, guys." He said, shifting a bit.
"Syn, why?" Johnny shook his head, frowning. Brian's hand lightly tightened around mine.
"Where's" He cleared his throat. "Where's Shads?" He asked.
"I'm right here, Motherfucker." Matt growled.