Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Romeo Came For His Juliet

I stretched my arms out as I yawned, then sunlight rudely hitting my face as it shone on me. I rolled over and my arms hit nothing but the bed. My eyes shot open as I sat up, looking around the now empty room.

"Brian?" I called softly, so no one would hear me. I got no answer.

I sighed as I noticed the window slightly open. I frowned as I closed the window, the feeling of loneliness filling my body. Running my fingers through my haystack of hair, I noticed a note on my dresser. I got out of bed and grabbed it, reading it. It was his handwriting.

'Sorry to leave you before you woke up. Didn't want to be there if by any chance your brother walked in for some weird reason. Can't wait to see you on the bus. Sucks that we can't talk to each other when your brother is around, but we'll sneak around it. See you around noon, babe. I love you.

-Brian xoxo'

I smiled as I set the letter down. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I thought about him. I quickly showered and dressed before heading downstairs.

"Morning." Matt said. I ignored him and went into the kitchen where Val was.
"Hey, Chicky. How'd you sleep?" She asked with a smile.
"Slept really good. You all right?" I asked. She shrugged.
"Everything's fine. Sorry about last night." She frowned. I shook my head.
"It's fine. Not your fault."
"I know. Just can't help but feel bad." I shrugged. "Wanna go grab a cup of coffee before we head out on tour?"
"Sure. Sounds yummy." I smiled.

Val and I got into her car and headed towards the Starbucks which was just right around the corner from Brian and Zacky's. I smiled as we passed by their house. I watched as Brian walked outside to set their stuff on the porch, ready to be put onto the tour bus once it arrived sometime later on.

Val honked as we drove by. Brian looked up confused then noticed it was Val's car and waved. We pulled into Starbucks parking lot and went inside after pushing passed the paparazzi that noticed us. We got our coffees and sat in the back. Val had a look on her face, like she wanted to say something but didn't know how to bring it up.

"Val, whatever it is you have to say, just say it. I don't mind." I told her, honestly. She bit her lip.
"I know Syn was in your room last night." She said. I froze. "It's all right, Ell. Matt doesn't know. Nor does he need too. I'm on yours and Syn's side in this whole mess." I breathed out a sigh of relief, a smile forming at my lips.
"Thanks, Val. You nearly gave me a heart attack there." We giggled.
"Sorry. Just thought you should know." She smiled. I smiled back.
"So you're not mad about the whole Syn and me thing?" I asked.
"Of course not. I think you two are such a cute couple and are perfect for each other. I knew that the first time I met you." She told me. "Unlike your brother, I want you two together. You both look so happy."
"Thanks, Val." I smiled. The bell dinged, signaling someone walked in. Val smiled.
"Looks like Romeo has come for you." She said with a giggle.

Then a few girls yelled out Synyster Gates, making my heart kick into over drive. I looked over my shoulder and there he was in line, crowded around by a group of girls. He winked towards me, making me smile and blush. I faced Val again as I took a swig from my coffee. I heard the chair beside mine drag across the floor then Brian sat himself in that chair, pulling mine up against his side. I smiled up at him as he smirked down at me, then crashing his lips against mine for a quick, sweet kiss. Brian smiled down at me before looking over at Val, raising an eyebrow.

"Does she know?" He asked her. Val nodded.
"I just got done telling her as soon as you walked in." Brian nodded as he took a swig from his coffee.
"Oh. About Val seeing you in my room last night." I finally realized. They laughed.
"C'mon, Ell. Stay with us here." Val giggled. Brian's arm around me tightened a bit.
"Shut up." I laughed, then groaned. "I'm nervous for tour." I said, leaning against Brian.
"It's nothing to worry over, trust me." Brian kissed the side of my face.
"I meant about Matt. How are we going to be together when Matt's going to be everywhere?" I asked. Val and Brian were silent. "Something's going to go down between one of us, I can feel it."
"As long as he doesn't catch onto us, we won't have to worry about that-"
"But-"
"Let me finish, Dammit." Brian laughed. "We'll just sneak around. When Matt's not looking for whatever reason-"
"I can distract him long enough." Val grinned. Brian sighed loudly. I giggled at his irritation.
"Just can't finish a damn sentence with you two, can I?" He chuckled. Val and I laughed.
"Nope." I grinned. Brian rolled his eyes with a smirk.
"As I was saying, when he's not looking I'll sneak you off to some dressing room or closet. Or whatever just happens to be around. And at clubs it will be easy to sneak around since there's so many people." Brian smiled, triumphantly.
"I feel so naughty." I laughed. Val checked her phone.
"We got to go. Matt's wondering where we are. We'll see you in a few, Syn?" Val asked, standing up. We stood up with her.
"Yeah." Brian checked his phone. "The bus should be coming to my house in a few minutes."

Val nodded and headed towards the exit. I was about to follow until I felt Brian's hand on my wrist pull me back, landing up against his chest as his arms wrapped around me tightly. A playful smirk across his lips as he raised an eyebrow.

"What? No goodbye for now kiss?" He asked, pouting.

I smiled and placed both my hands on either side of his face as I crashed my lips onto his. Val honking outside made us pull apart.

Chuckling softly, Brian rested his forehead against mine. "I love you so much."
"I love you too." I pressed my lips to his again. Val honked. I pulled away laughing. "I got to go, Val's getting impatient." Brian chuckled, following me out.
"I'll see you on the bus." He said before giving me a quick peck and sliding into his car.
"You two are so cute together." Val giggled, pulling out of Starbucks.