Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Vengeance

I decked another shot with Ellie sitting beside me, our legs touching as we held hands underneath the table. I kept my eyes on Zacky who would refuse to look in my direction. Guilty bastard. Thinking he can take advantage of my girl since she's so small. Lucky I haven't jumped over this table...yet.

"Val, come to the bathroom with me please?" Ellie asked, pouting at Val.
"Sure." She nodded, sliding out of the booth. I made no attempt at moving, a smirk on my face as Ellie giggled.
"Baby!" She laughed. "Let me out."
"What's the password?" I asked, chuckling.
"Please let me out?"
"Nope." I shook my head. "Try again." She smiled as she leaned closer towards me, lips at my ear.
"I'm not wearing any underwear." She whispered into my ear, kissing my neck softly. I grinned widely as my pants became tighter.
"That's the not the password but I'll definitely accept that." I jumped up. Ellie giggled as she slid out, kissing my cheek.
"I knew that would get you." She laughed, linking her arm with Val's.
"I need a smoke." Zacky announced, sliding out of the booth.
"Same." Johnny and I said at the same time.
"I'll just tag along for the hell of it since Shads fuckin..fuckin went all invisible on my ass." Rev shrugged, following us.

I stood in front of Zacky as I lit up my cigarette and inhaled in deeply, letting the smoke fill my lungs. As I let it out, I turned my body onto Zacky. He gave me a look.

"So, how'd she taste?" I asked, taking another drag from my cigarette.
"Dude, I didn't fuckin make out with Ellie. I swear to you." Zacky groaned. "Just ask- Now where the fuck Rev go?"
"Just admit it, man. You made out with Ellie, don't fuckin lie to me."
"I'm not fucking lying ot you! I'm your best friend, I wouldn't do that shady shit to you."
"That's what you want me to think, ain't it? Keep me out of the fuckin blue while you take advantage of my girl behind my back-" Anger pulsed through me as I walked towards Zacky, fists clenched tight at my sides. Thinking of him taking advantage of my girl made my blood boil.
"Syn, man. Relax. Just walk away." Johnny grabbed my arms, pulling me away from Zacky.
"You know what? Yeah, I'm a shady fuckin back stabbin friend. I took advantage of Ellie and forced her to fuckin make-"

I punched him straight in the eye, sending him against the wall. I took hold of the collar of his shirt as I let my fists go crazy shit on his face. He took a few swings at me but quickly ducked them and punched him straight to the gut. I got in a few more hits before I was yanked away by Rev as Johnny held back an enraged filled Zacky. I smirked at the dark ass black eye he had.

"Don't fuckin touch my girl again. Touch her and you'll be in the hospital before you could even begin to say Vengeance." I smirked over my shoulder as Rev dragged me back into the bar, a stream of curses escaping from his lips.