Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Date Night

"You done in there yet?!" I groaned, tapping my foot impatiently as I crossed my arms. Ellie's childish giggle sounded through the bathroom door.
"Well, how do I look?" She asked as she opened the door. My jaw dropped to the floor.
"Spin for me." I ordered. She twirled gracefully on the 5 inch heels I loaned her, the black dress twirling elegantly with her figure. "You look stunning in that dress. Not only will Syn be drooling after you, but every guy that sees you as well." Ellie laughed.
"Sucks to be those guys. There's only one guy for me." She grinned, her eyes glittering.
"Ready yet?!" We heard Syn yell/ groan from the other side of the bunk area. We laughed at his impatience.
"We need another hour or two!" I yelled back, waiting for his answer with a huge ass smile. Ellie bit back a giggle.
"MOTHER FUCKER BETTER BE JOKING!" Syn growled. Ellie and I busted into laughter at his outburst.
"We're almost done. Keep your panties on!" I yelled, fixing Ellie's dress a wee bit.
"Who says I'm wearing any?!" Syn laughed. I gave Ellie a 'You gotta be kiddin me' look. She shrugged with a smile.
"Dirtbag!" I yelled at him. He laughed.

I opened the door for Ellie and grinned at the expression on Syn's face as he caught sight of Ellie. His brown eyes were wide open as they took in every piece of Ellie they could see, his jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Waiting for a dick to go in?" Rev laughed, lounging across the sofa.

Syn flipped him off as he took Ellie into his arms, whispering something in her ear which made her blush a bright red. She giggled softly as she playfully slapped his arm, he smiled at her as he kissed her cheek.

"Alright you two, off you go. Matt should be back any second now." I said, shooing them away.
"Thanks again, Val. I owe you for this." Syn said, helping Ellie off the bus.
"I'm holding you to that, Syn. Just letting you know." I laughed.
"I'm sure you are." He chuckled as I shut the door.