Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Warmness On The Soul

The taxi driver pulled out front of Mon Tout's, which means My Everything in french..I think. I don't know, I failed at French in high school. It was a 5 star restaurant I've heard so much about every time we visited Arizona on tour. It may be a french restaurant but it had American food here as well. Thankfully. I got out of the cab and gave my hand to Ellie as I helped her out. She smiled and thanked me as I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me as I led her inside the restaurant.

Ellie glanced around the place as I gave the hostess the name Haner, ignoring her silly attempts at flirting. She nodded with a frown, realizing I was not giving into her like I would if I was with someone else, and led us to the private area I had called in for earlier today. I smiled as I glanced down at Ellie as she gasped, taking in the room's romantic feel to it. It was dim lit with red and white candles lighting up everywhere, a pearl white grand piano was beside our table, rich red rose petals laying across the white table cloth of our table.

Well, let's be honest here, I wasn't used to this whole date thing. This was actually my very first date that I had ever planned out for someone special to me. I prayed that I was doing everything right. I didn't want to look like an absolute moron around Ellie, that would be bad. No wait, terrifying. I pulled out her chair for her to sit and pushed her in as she sat, being gentleman like. It always worked in the movies. Then taking my seat that was across from hers, watching her with a smirk. The black dress she wore looked stunning on her, fitting her in all the right places and resembling her perfectly. Beautiful. Her dimples on her face appearing as she smiled my way, making me return the smile.

"You like?" I asked.
"I love. How much does this all cost? Looks like a fortune!" She said, looking around the room again. I shook my head.
"As long as you love it and have a good time, the money doesn't matter." She smiled, blushing, looking at her hands on the table.

The waiter then came for our drinks. My fists clenched tight as I watched his eyes go to Ellie's chest. I growled my order at him and he smirked, walking away. Ellie raised an eyebrow at my attitude and I just merely shook my head, smiling for her.

"You look beautiful tonight." I complimented her. She smiled.
"Thank you. You look good as always. What's the occasion?" She grinned. I chuckled.
"Just taking my girl out for the night, to have some alone time. Away from all the drama and tour." She leaned over and pressed her lips against mine.
"I love you." She said against my lips. I pressed mine against hers again as she started to pull away.
"Your drinks. A red wine for you" He placed my drink down in front of me, smiling over at Ellie. "And a red wine for the beautiful, young lady." He said, his french accent strong.
"Thank you." Ellie said. He nodded, not tearing his gaze from her. My fingers wrapped around the edge of the table, clenching them tight so I wouldn't hit the waiter.
"Are we ready to order?" He asked Ellie. She nodded.
"Uhm, I'd like the Chicken Bruschetta pasta." The waiter nodded.
"I'd like the steak and baked potato. Well done." I ordered. The waiter gave me a look as he had to tear his eyes away from my girl. He nodded and smiled back at Ellie.
"All right. I'll place your order in now." He said walking away. Ellie sighed.
"About time he left. Creep." I laughed at Ellie's irritation.
"Would you like me to go back into the kitchen and have a talk with him?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"Not right now. I want to eat first before we get sent to jail, thank you very much."
"Why would you think we're going to jail? It's not like I'll hit him. I can't even harm a fly." I smirked. Ellie gave me a look.
"You're such a liar." She giggled.
"Me? A liar? I'm hurt." I placed my hand over my chest. She rolled her eyes, laughing. "I have a few surprises for you, by the way."
"Oh yeah? Can I see them?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Nope. Not yet." I grinned.
"Please?" She asked softly, giving me the puppy dog face as she lightly placed her hand on top of mine. I groaned.
"You are absolutely evil, you know that?" I laughed, getting up.
"That I do." She smiled, watching me walk over to the piano.
"Your first gift is something I've been working on since the very day I've laid my eyes on yours. And well, I want to play it for you since I finished it the other night. Better not make fun of my singing." I warned her with a smile. She giggled.
"I would never." She smiled, watching me with excitement twinkling in her eyes. I gave her a wink before turning to the keys and started playing the song I wrote for her.

"Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, and in you I confide.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your love's always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

And we have gone through good and bad times.
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me.
And your love's always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.

I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you"

I sang to her, playing the last few keys to the song. I looked over at Ellie and saw the tears brimming in her eyes. I got off the piano's seat and pulled her into my arms, hugging her to my chest as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her tropical scent filling my nose.

"That was beautiful, Brian." She sniffed, smiling up at me.
"It's all for you, babe." I pressed my lips onto hers.

This moment with Ellie was beyond perfect. Nothing could compare to this moment, this kiss. Someone clearing their throat, rudely, made us pull apart.

"Your dinner is served." The waiter grumbled.

I coughed a laugh as I took my seat, keeping my eyes on Ellie's. Her eyes sparkled with laughter as she bit her lip, fighting the urge to laugh in front of he waiter. He left without a word or glance at Ellie and we busted into a fit of laughter once he was gone. We talked and laughed as we ate, telling each other stories about each other or remembering funny memories from when we first met. I held my wine glass out towards hers, she raised hers as well.

"To us."
"To us." She clinked her glass with mine, our lips connecting.