Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Travis

"There you are." Matt jogged up to me and Travis. I smiled slightly.
"Hey, Matty."
"Who's this?" He looked at Travis.
"This is Travis, drummer of Blink-182. Travis, this is my brother, Matt." I introduced them.
"Hey, man." Travis nodded, shaking my brother's hand.
"Have you two seen Syn?" Matt asked.
"Asshole's back there." Travis said, pointing over his shoulder.
"What he do now?" Matt growled. I gave Travis a 'Don't tell him' look.
"Nothing. Ellie just told me what he did to her the other night." Travis said, his arm around me tightened.
"Oh, okay." Matt nodded, eying Travis's arm around me. "Guess I'll go grab him. Ellie, Jason told me to tell you to set up Rev's drums." Matt informed me. I groaned, stomping my foot.
"Asshole knows I hate setting up drums!" Matt and Travis laughed.
"I'll help you out, Ell." Travis kissed my forehead. I grinned.
"Thanks." I looked at Matt who was grinning from ear to ear. "You grab fuckturd, he needs to practice for later." Matt saluted me, than ran off.

I groaned as I crawled out from under Rev's drum set, wiping off my hands as I went to sit beside Travis who was laughing his ass off. He had done his part of the job quick and easy, only because he sets his drums up by himself. He doesn't like when someone else does it. He thinks they set it up wrong. And if they did, he simply couldn't play until it was fixed.

"Thanks for helping me out." I thanked him. He draped an arm over my shoulders.
"It was my pleasure. I had fun." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. He was cute.
"Why? Because you banging on the drums while I was under them was hilarious to you?"
"Well....Yeah, pretty much." He laughed. I giggled, lightly shoving my shoulder into his playfully.
"I'll get you back, Barker. I can promise you that." I stuck my tongue out him.
"I'm sure you will. You are best buddies with Rev after all." He chuckled, his blue eyes locking with mine.

I don't know what came over me but I did it. And I loved it. Travis kissed me back as he pulled me onto his lap, his arms around my waist as mine were holding each side of his face. His kiss was different from what I was used to. It reminded me of Zacky's but it had more to it. And it was definitely different from Syn's.

Syn had the type of kiss that left me breathless and wanting more and more. The kind of kiss you would see fireworks with. So full of love, lust and passion rolled up into one. While Zacky's kiss was pretty good but it didn't hold that spark to me. But Travis's kiss was in between the two. It held a powerful spark, but wasn't as strong as Syn's. I pulled my lips away from Travis's and he pressed his against mine a few times.

"Ellie?"
"Yeah?"
"I know you just got out of a serious relationship and all, and I'll understand if you want to wait-"
"Yes, Travis." I agreed, knowing what he was going to ask.
"Wh-what?" I took him by surprise. I smiled at him.
"I'll be your girl." Travis smiled widely and crashed his lips onto mine, pulling me against him.
"Get it, girl!" I heard Val call out, laughing.

I pulled away from Travis and we looked up to see everyone, minus Syn and Michelle, watching us with huge grins. I blushed. Travis laughed cutely and kissed my forehead.