Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Hot Piece of Ass

We arrived at the club and Syn took my hand in his as we cut the line, I could feel my heart ready to jump out of my chest as his large hand held my mine tightly. We entered the club and you could feel the music pumping throughout your whole body from how loud it was. Syn led me through the group of people and met up with the rest of the guys. Matt smiled when he saw me, but glared when he saw my hand in Syn's. Syn let me go and disappeared through the crowd. Matt pulled me in for a tight hug.

"You look great." He said in my ear.
"Thanks." I yelled back.
"What for? You could have just came in jeans, you know."
"I know. But Syn took me out for dinner." I shrugged. Matt glared for a quick second, then composed himself.
"That was nice of him." He said through clenched teeth. "I'll be back. What would you like?"
"Jack Daniels and coke." I told him. He nodded and disappeared through the crowds.

I danced with everyone of the guys in a big group, laughing at Rev as he air humped Johnny. I leaned on Zacky for support as I laughed, tears streamed down my face from laughing so hard. I downed my 4th or 5th JD and coke, and danced my way to the bar. I told the bartender my order and as I waited I chatted away with some girl who sat beside me, talking about Huntington Beach. I found out she moved to Huntington a week before I did. I felt an arm snake its way around my waist and pull me against them roughly. I looked over my shoulder to see some icky looking guy smiling down at me, his teeth all jacked the hell up. I cringed as his arm tightened around me.

"Uh, Hi?" I said, trying to slide my way from under his arm.
"Hey, beautiful. What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" He said in my ear. I wanted to gag.
"I'm not alone. I'm with my brother and his friends."
"Oh. Well can I buy you a drink and maybe get to know you better?" He smiled, pulling me tighter against him.
"Can you let me go? I don't like you touching me."
"Come on, babe. Don't be like that." His smile getting bigger.
"Please?" I asked nicely. He shook his head. I was getting mad now. "Dude, I don't even fucking know you so get your nasty ass hands off me." I pushed on his arm, he just wrapped them around me again.
"Stop struggling." He growled in my ear.
"Get your fucking hands off of my sister." Matt growled, pulling me out of the guy's arms. I sighed as I wrapped my arms around Matt, his strong muscled arms shielding me from this guy.
"Whatever. Nothing but a hot piece of ass you are." He mumbled, walking away.
"Excuse me? Mind saying that again, fucking prick head!" Matt snarled, walking towards him like an enraged bull. "Don't fucking run away!" Matt yelled. I got in front of Matt and placed both my hands on his chest as I tried to push him back.
"Matt, don't even bother. He's no one." I said, pushing Matt back.
"Ellie, I'm not going to stand there and let him say that about you." Matt glared over me towards the guy. I was having a harder time holding him back. I searched for someone to help me get Matt away. My eyes found him.
"SYN!" I yelled for him. His head snapped up at the sound of my voice, he rushed to my side quickly.
"What's going on?" He asked. I began to tell him but Matt beat me to it.
"This fucking asshole had her in his arms and she was struggling to get out, and when I got her free, don't the asshole call her nothing but a hot piece of ass as he walks away." Matt told him. I watched as Syn's nostrils flare, fists clench tight and anger cloud his eyes.
"Who fucking said that to her? Point him out. I'll fucking kill him." Syn growled, looking at every guy in the club.
"Syn, it's fine. Can we please leave it be and have some fun?" I looked up at him, lightly touching his bicep. Damn, he has some strong arms. I thought I was holding a rock for a second. He looked at me for a while then sighed deeply as he nodded, relaxing a bit.
"All right. But if he messes with you again, come straight to me. I'll handle his pussy ass." Syn said. I nodded.
"And me. I wanna take a few hits at him." Matt agreed. I smiled, hugging both of them tightly.
"I love you guys, you know that?" I told them. They laughed.
"I love you more, though." Syn smirked.
"You wish. She's my sister, so I must love her more." Matt grinned.
"You don't know that yet. You won't know until tomorrow." Syn smiled gorgeously.
"So? Either way, I will always see Ellie here as my sister." Matt said, kissing the top of my head.
"Aww. Aren't you sweet?" I laughed. "I wanna dance, fuckas!" I yelled, heading towards the dance floor.

I closed my eyes as I let the music's beat flow through me. Letting my hips sway this way and that as I moved along to the rhythm. I felt someone place their hands on my waist and press themselves up against me, pulling me tightly against their body as we both moved to the beat. I looked down and saw the Marlboro tattoo across his fingers and smiled, knowing exactly who I was dancing with. I smiled as I looked up at Syn who smirked back down at me, I pressed myself onto him more as I got even more into the song. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I had to pull away from Syn, sadly. He looked at me confused on why I pulled away, I showed him my phone and he nodded. I pushed and shoved through the crowds heading outside to where it was a bit more quiet.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Ellie? Where are you?" Ash asked.
"I'm at some club with the band." I told her.
"Without me? Bitch." She laughed. I leaned against the wall, giggling.
"Sorry, you were at work."
"Yeah, yeah. So you coming home tonight? Or staying with a rock star?"
"I'm not sure. Guess we'll find out in the morning." I laughed. I watched as the guys stood in front of me.
"I guess so. I'll talk to you tomorrow."
"All right. Night, love."
"Night." We hung up.

"Who was that?" Matt asked.
"It was Ashleigh. She wanted to see if I was coming home or not." I told him, yawning.
"I can take you home, if you'd like." Syn volunteered. I nodded.
"You sure that's safe? I can take her home, I haven't had much to drink." Matt objected as he glared at Syn. Syn shook his head.
"It's fine. I got her. Come on Ellie." Syn draped an arm around my shoulder, leading me to his car. I waved back towards Matt and the guys as we left. I frowned at the upset expression on Matt's face. Hoping he wasn't mad at me.

Syn and I chatted away and sang along to whatever came up on the radio, I looked out my window and frowned. Syn had turned onto an unfamiliar street. Where the hell was he taking me? I looked over at him and he just smirked, pulling into a driveway then turn off the car.

"Where are we?" I asked him.
"Mine and Zacky's place." He said, getting out of the car. Oh great, I thought as I got out of the car. "Sorry, it was closer and didn't feel like driving all the way to yours then having to come back here." He said as I stood beside him while he unlocked the door. A dog was barking on the other side. "Hope you like dogs." Syn chuckled as he opened the door. A little white dog came running towards us as it wagged its tail happily. I grinned as I bent down to pet him.
"He's so adorable." I smiled.
"She's so adorable. That's Pinkly." Syn laughed.
"Sorry." I giggled. Syn shook his head.

I stood up and stared at Syn as he stared back at me, his brown eyes mesmerizing my hazel green ones. Syn walked quickly over to me with a smirk on his face, I backed away from him until I hit the front door with a soft thump. He chuckled softly as his eyes never left mine and lifted me onto his shoulders as he took me upstairs into I'm guessing what would be his bedroom.