Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

DNA Testings

Getting in the door I dropped my bag on the sofa and went straight into my bedroom, getting a quick shower and dressing quickly in just plain jeans and a tank top. My phone vibrated violently on the dresser. I skipped over to it and checked the message. Shadows.

"Hey! U ready?" It read.
"Almost jus got 2 do my make up n be out ina sec" I texted back.
"Wellll im outside ur door :P" I smiled as I ran out of my room and threw open the door. There stood the dimpled smile of Matt.
"Come on inside. Make yourself at home, I should be out in a sec." I told him, heading into my bedroom.
"Take your time." I heard him say. I finished up my make up and joined him in the living room, he was seated on the sofa.
"Ready?" I asked him. He nodded.
"Hell yeah. Let's go." He smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

We arrived at the DNA Testing center in perfect time. Matt and I sat in the waiting room, just chatting about anything and everything while we waited for our turn. We were next, thank God. I could not stand having to wait long. A nurse peeked her head through the window. I heard Matt chuckle, I looked at him confused.

"Peek A Boo, I see you." He whispered. I giggled softly, lightly hitting his shoulder.
"Mr. and Ms. Sanders?" She called out. We stood up.
"That's us." Matt said.
"What can the we do for you this evening?" She asked.
"We would like to know if we are related. Like, brother and sister." I told her. She nodded.
"All right, would you come back here and follow me." She said.

Matt and I walked side by side as we followed the nurse to a room all the way in the back, she told us the doctor would be with us shortly and we thanked her. I sat on the bed as Matt leaned against the wall, his arms crossed with a serious face. I laughed at him, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why so serious?" I asked him.
"Who's serious, Joker?" He grinned. I stuck my tongue at him. "Not going to lie, I'm nervous as hell right now."
"You're not the only one. Today's the big day when we find out the truth." Just then a doctor walked in. She smiled.
"Hello. I'm Dr. Millian. What can we do for you both today? Pater-"
"Oh no! No. We're not here for paternity problems." Matt interrupted her. I blushed, fighting the urge to laugh.
"Oh? Then what?"
"We're here to find out if we are siblings." Matt told her. She nodded.
"Okay then, so sorry about the paternity." She blushed lightly.
"It's all right." I smiled.
"Let's get started shall we?" She asked. Matt and I nodded. "Now I need you to open your mouth so I can swab the saliva." She told Matt. Matt opened his mouth and she stuck a q-tip in his mouth, collecting his spit. "Now your turn, sweetie." I did the same as Matt.
"How long will it be until we get the results?" Matt asked.
"Oh, should be in by tomorrow or the end of this week at the latest." She informed us.
"Thank you." We thanked her as we left.
"Anytime. See you soon." She waved.
"Want to go to the studio with me?" Matt asked as we got into his car.
"Sure." I nodded.
"Awesome. Rev's been asking for you." Matt winked. I groaned.
"He's going to tackle my ass to the ground." Matt laughed at me.
"Play dead. He'll leave you alone." I giggled.
"Not a bad idea." I grinned mischievously.
"What are you planning in that evil little mind of yours?" Matt chuckled.
"Oh, you'll see." I smirked, thinking of my little plan.