Liamnjase

S I X

The first time Liam kissed a boy was when he was 16 and his hair wasn’t bleached because let’s face it, he kinda looked like a Nazi—blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin. It was something that Jase had liked to point out and it had gotten so annoying that Liam had marched to the Walgreen’s up the street from Jase’s house and bought a bottle of hair dye just so that the Jase half of Liamnjase would shut up.

It was a party that Jase had dragged him to and as soon as the two walked up to the house Liam could tell that the night was going to be interesting; there was half naked people every where, the bass was turned up ridiculously loud and the smell of alcohol was heavy in the air. Liam wrinkled his nose. Although he wasn’t a big drinker, Jase was and that meant that he’d have to spend the whole night chasing after him and making sure he didn’t do anything he’d regret in the morning, which, with Jase, was a harder task than it seemed.

About an hour into the party, Jase had downed two drinks and was about to get his third when Liam stopped him and said, “You have to be up in the morning, remember? Scarlett’s got a dance recital and you promised her you’d be there.” Jase shrugged, said, “Whatever,” and went and got two drinks and pushed a plastic cup into Liam’s hand before saying, “Dude, loosen up.”

“Beer tastes like shit,” Liam said and he gave Jase the cup back. “I don’t understand why you like it so much. It can really screw up your liver and you’re going to have a major hangover later and—” Liam’s rambling was cut off by Jase’s lips pressed sloppily against his. When the two separated, Liam felt his face flush and he said, “That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Is 3 days too long?