Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 14

I woke up early the next morning. I went to sleep before any of the others. It’s only natural to be awake before them. I laid there for a few moments before getting out of the sleeping bag I was in. I was a little sweaty so I walked toward the river.

I got there and rinsed off my face. Then looked at my reflection in the water. I was me. Though I felt a lot better. I felt like a big weight has lifted from my shoulders. After that deal I had with last night I felt more relieved.

I put my hand in the water, I felt the cool water overlap my hand. I looked up at the sky. It was early, though I could see dawn was coming real soon. I drunk some of the river’s cool water and stood.

I sighed. I took a last look at the river and headed back to the camp. When I got there, Kakashi was up, reading his book as usual. I started to pack my stuff. I was about half way through when I heard a giggle behind me. I glanced at Kakashi, even with his mask on, I thought he was blushing at some part in the book.

What the fuck was he reading that was making him giggle and laugh. I stared at him for a moment. Then I continue to finish my packing when I heard a slight chuckle. My curiosity taking the best of me, I stood up. I walked over to Kakashi and snagged the book out of this hand. I heard a “Hey!” but I ignored it.

I looked at the page he was on. Kakashi didn’t say anything for a moment. I read the first page, then continued to the second. I kept a straight face the whole entire time. Then after reading a few more pages I stuck the book back to him. “Did you like it?” He asked.

“Mmm…” Was all I said, then went back to my stuff to finish packing.

I didn’t hear any page flips or anything so I looked back at him, “What?” I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

He was frowning, “I want to know if you like the book…”

I shrug, then said, “You should let me borrow it sometime. Let me read, then I’ll tell you.”

I got up and went to Mechifu. She had her leg sticking out of the sleeping bag and an arm slinging over her chest and her other arm over her face. I took my foot and flipped her over to where she was laying on her belly, “Wake up sleepy head.” I said.

“Nnn… Five more minutes mom…” She said, still half asleep.

My eyes widen at her response. Then I made a pain face, her mom… she was dead. She knew that but why she say what she just said. I wonder if she was dreaming about her mom.

I sighed then squat down, “Hey Mechifu, Zana’s got some blueberry muffins in kitchen ready to be ate.”

That woke her up, she was on all fours and said, “Huh! Blueberry muffins? Where?”

Then she looked around her. Then her face fell, “Oh, you had me for a second there Trin…”

I laugh, “Wake your ass up, we’re leaving soon.”

She got out of her sleeping bag and stretched. I was about to turn around and wake up Sakura, but she was already up and packing.

I looked at Mechifu, she was just standing there, staring at her sleeping bag, “What?” I asked.

She looked at me, “Follow me…”

She turned around and started toward the river.

I followed. I wished she’d pack first, oh well, she’s got a serious face going on so I guess I better listen to her…

We made it to the river then turned to me. “You know I know it was dark last night when the darkness over you and all, but…”

I looked at her, “What is it?”

I see her shudder, “I may have been seeing things last night… but your eyes…”

My eyes? “What about them?”

“They were black…” She said, she shuddered.

“Black?” I said, confused.

She nodded, “I may have been seeing things because of the dark, but your eyes looked so dark… so cold…”

I gaped at her, my eyes were black? From what I remember, I had little to no feeling toward Mechifu during the time darkness to me over. She said they were cold…

I regained myself. I put a hand on her shoulder, “Let’s not worry about that now. Come on, I’ll help you pack.” I smile at her, “I read some of Kakashi’s book.” I hoped that would make her feel better.

She laughed, “Oh goodness, I’ve got to hear this, tell me about it.”

We walked back to the camp and I helped her pack. I told her what I read so far in the book. She kept laughing her ass off at Kakashi. We started walking about an half an hour later. I was feeling a lot better. I almost skipped the whole time we were walking.

I talked to Mechifu and Sakura a lot. We were still following the river to no where when I felt something. I ignored it at first, but the longer we walked this tingling feeling in me kept getting strong. I stopped in my tracks. “What’s wrong?” Mechifu said.

I looked at her, “I feel something.”

Kakashi turns to me, “What do you feel?”

I frown, “I’m not really sure, but the more we walk along the river this tingling feeling in me gets stronger.”

He nodded, “Let’s keep walking. If your tingling feeling goes away let us know.”

At that we started walking again. While we kept walking, the thick forest that was beside us started to become thinner. Then it came to the point to where there were rocks to deep cliffs. I see all this change, but the river doesn’t. The river was a great way to lead the past.

…nity… a whisper in my mind said.

Hello? I said mentally. I didn’t want to freak the others out, so I spoke in my head.

Trinity? Can you hear me? A female voice said.

Yeah? Who is this?

This is Alstarte. I’m here to guide you for the while.

Alstarte? The name sound familiar… Who was it… OH! The goddess of the Spirit World, I almost forgot her name there for a moment.

I heard a chuckle. I blush, You heard me? I asked.

Of course silly, I’m in your body right now, we think alike. Whatever your thoughts you have are my own and vise versa…

Oh, I see. Could I do something like this to others too?

I felt a smile on my lips, Oh course you could, but never mind that. I’m going to lead you to your destination. The boy is near, and I can see you feel him right?

Yeah, I’m not sure what it is but I have never felt it before, I said mentally.

I see, the tingling your feeling is a different type of… vibe your feeling I suppose. Your used to feeling… innocent vibes, I suppose? Anyway, these guys are quite different from what you call an innocent vibe.

My face goes up in disgust, Evil bastards. They’re the total opposite of innocent, they’re demons.

I hear a mental chuckle, I couldn’t agree with you more. Anyways, I’m going to show you how to locate a soul.

Locate a soul, I asked.

Yes, She answered, with your powers, you can sense spirits within a living corps or not. I’m going to show you how to locate your spirit, this requires me taking over half of your body. Not to mention water…

Water? I asked, looking at the river.

Yep, water is supposedly soothing to souls as you know. Water can help locate a soul that is near it. For me it might take a few minutes… are you ready?

Yes, I said.

A second later she takes over my body, just like a puppet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, i think a lot of people are curious about Kakashi's book... 'cause I sure am lol but... I know it's pratically a porno o.o so since this stuff is PG-13 crap... I won't even make a comment about what the book even says :D i'll leave that to your imaginations lol

keep reading for me :D!