Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 15

From our left there was a cliff going up from the ground. It looked like it was a million feet high. The river was on our right. I was fine I suppose, but I felt like I was a puppet.

Alstarte didn’t do anything for the first few moments, she was trying to get adjusted to my body. I know because I felt her think it, though it felt like my own thought.

Then I heard a voice, my voice say, “We need to stop for a moment.”

Wow, I’ll be damn, I sound so much wiser than normal. Then when I think about it, it’s actually Alstarte taking, not me. She sounds so wise through a human voice. The others seem to notice too.

Kakashi says, “Is something wrong?”

She shakes her head, “No, I just need to locate the boy.”

I mentally slapped her. She winced, What the hell was that for? I heard her ask.

Say Sasuke. If your trying to hide the fact that it’s you in my body your doing one sucky job at it.

I heard her chuckle a little, out loud, I could care less whether they find out if I’m you or your me. I got a job I got to do, leave me be for the moment.

I did. The others stopped for a moment. Mechifu goes, “How are you going to locate Sasuke?” I noted a little suspicion in her voice.

Alstarte, I, smiled at her, “Your getting ready to see.”

At that she turned toward the river and started walking toward it, um, what are you doing…? I manage to ask before she stopped before the edge of the river. I felt myself smirk.

Then she stepped on the water. Note that I said on not in. She started walking to the center of the river. I wanted to look at the others but she refused to move her head in their directions.

You know, Trinity, you should keep your right eye exposed more. It’s so troublesome to see with your hair in the way.

I didn’t answer back, I was too shocked at what she was doing. She tucked my bang behind my ear. Then faced forward on the direction we were originally headed for. She made a hand sign. Just one. My legs were together, back straight, and looking forward.

My hand sign was quite simple. All the finger tips were touching and my hand was making an orb shape inside my hands. Alstarte closed my eyes.

It was that moment when I knew what to do.

It was as if me and Alstarte became one, and all the users previous before.

In English, I felt myself whisper, “Sasuke Uchiha…”

I didn’t open my eyes but I knew what was happening to the water.

There was an invisible circle around me, and water started spinning around very fast for a moment. Then it stopped abruptly. The water went down the river in it’s normal flow. Everything was done. I knew where Sasuke was.

I felt my body walking back to the others. They were gaping at me. Well, Sakura and Mechifu were, Kakashi eye was widen but at least his mouth was shut. I felt Alstarte leave my body and leaving back to her own world.

I smile at all of them, I said in a sing-song voice, “Found Him~” <3

They finally found their faces and Mechifu said, “Oh my fucking goodness, Trin! That was freaking awesome!”

I smirked at her, then I heard Sakura said, “It was like you were a complete different person.”

I smile at the comment, my powers were making me have multi-personalities. I just shrugged, “It’s complicated.”

“You know where Sasuke is?” I heard Kakashi ask.

I nodded, “Yep, let’s go.”

We started ahead, me in the lead, “Kakashi,” I said with a smirk, “I believe your leader days are over, I’ll take over from here.”

He shrugs, “Less problems for me, go right ahead.”

Then I stopped. I felt Mechifu run into me. I didn’t move, I looked straight ahead. “Kakashi, Sakura, head back to the village.” I said in a hard, commanding tone.

“What!? What the hell Trinity?” I heard Mechifu say.

Kakashi didn’t say anything, but I heard Sakura say, “I understand…”

I nodded, but apparently Sakura wasn’t done yet, “But, I’m staying. Sasuke is an important friend. Seeing strangers wont make him feel better…”

“Neither will seeing a familiar face.” I snapped, “Sakura, he tried to kill you! Twice at that! I can’t risk you getting hurt…”

She shook her head, “I’m helping, whether I die or not…”

I turned around and looked at her. We had a little staring contest. I swallowed, “I can’t have you getting hurt…” I choked.

I’ve read the books and know Sakura well. She may have just met me, but we got along quite well. I do know this much, she was stubborn as hell, I knew that before I met her for real.

She softened her eyes, “This is a mission for us all Trinity. Plus your going to need all the help you can get.”

Mechifu says, “Yeah, Trinity, at least accept what help you can get…”

I looked at Mechifu, she was confused. I looked at Kakashi, he was just staring at me, amused, but concerned. I narrowed my eyes at him, then I sighed, “Fine, whatever. It’s a death wish your asking for though…”

I turned around. I froze. I saw a thin line. It started about three feet in front of me. I reach out to try to touch it but it was too far away. I took a small step forward to get closer, but it was the same distance as before, “Something wrong?” I heard Mechifu ask.

Obviously she can’t see the line so I said, “No, nothing. Let’s go.”

“Trin, your bangs are still behind your ear…” I heard her whisper.

I smile, but I didn’t touch it. Alstarte said to expose my eye more. I’m going to start to, the woman is smart. I’ll take up as much advice as possible. I returned my attention to the line.

I had a small institution to follow the line, so I did. The other’s followed closed behind. Then ahead I saw some crumbling of rocks. I saw it before the others due to my sight, “Up ahead, there some fallen rocks…” I said.

We got closer and I noticed it was an opening to a cave. The line, or string, disappears in it. I swallowed, “He’s in here…”

That hit a nerve apparently. I felt Sakura wanting to go in there immediately. I shook my head, “Sakura and Kakashi, stay out here and guard. Me and Mechifu will go inside.”

I stared at Sakura, she was about the issue until I heard Kakashi say, “Alright, be careful you two.”

I nodded, I looked at Mechifu and she nodded at me.

We stepped inside. The cave had some torches on the wall to light up the rest of the hallway. I kept my attention on the string in front of me. Me and Mechifu didn’t say anything, we just walked inside the cave. We walked through different doors and stuff.

Then the line started to get thinner and started to turn from a gray to a red. I suppose that means we’re getting close. Then as me and Mechifu headed toward a door, the string was getting thinner till it disappeared. I stopped. Mechifu runs into my back, “What’s the big idea?” She whispered.

“He’s behind that door,” I whispered back.

She takes in a deep breath. “Wow…” She said.

I nodded, then put a finger to my lips for her to stay quiet. She listened.

I walked up to the door. I swallowed, then knocked.

I heard a grunt and a “What Madara?”

I felt a flash of anger through me, it dropped, because apparently Sasuke is not expecting some visitors.

I heard footsteps coming to the door, “Brace yourself,” I whispered to Mechifu.

Then the door opened, revealing a sleepy Sasuke at the door. Before he took a look at us he was rubbing his head, “What the hell is it this time, Madara?”

Then he notices me. His eyes widen, then I saw his dark eyes turn red, showing his Sharingan. “Who are you?” He hissed.

I grinned at him, “Hello Sasuke. We came here to pay you a little visit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Cliffhanger!! xD! Sorry, pplz, but the next chapter won't come until a few more days! How will Sasuke react? And what will Trinity and Mechifu do? O.o...