Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 16

Man was that the wrong thing to say. One second I was standing in front of him, the next I was thrown into his room. I slam against the wall and fell down into a mattress. I heard a soft moan beside me, it was Mechifu. He must have thrown both us. I was alright, though my back hurt a little from the impact with the wall. Mechifu, well, she looked like she passed out.
“What the hell was that for?” I said, getting angry.
Oh dear, darkness is coming to me.
She smirked, “You should have known better to come see me, ladies.”
I glared at me, it was dark in the room. I couldn’t see anything, but I knew Sasuke could see me. I didn’t try to move. I didn’t want to be hit again.
I sighed, “At least hear us…” I looked at Mechifu, “Me, out.”
I heard another smirk, “Yeah right. We’ll start off with you answering my questions.”
I mentally sighed, “Fine. Whatever.”
I felt a pair of hands grab my arms above my elbows, then I felt warm breath on my face, “Don’t. Get. Cocky. With. Me.”
I saw his eyes then. They were red and cold. “Sorry.” Was all I said, staring in his eyes.
He let me go then and I heard him take a step back. “Why are you here?” He asked.
“To see you.” I answered.
“Why are you here to see me?” he asked in a cold tone.
I smile, a little sadly. I knew he could see it, but I say, “To talk…”
I remembered about what Alstarte said about seeing spirits even in a living corps. I tried to focus my right blind eye. The eye that could see spirits now. If I could see dead people’s spirits, I can see a living person’s spirit if I study hard enough. Then I started to see it.
I started see Sasuke’s white glow. It was weird though, usually the last spirit I saw was bright. Sasuke’s spirit was different, it was very dim. I wondered if it was just me…
But somewhere inside of me, I knew it wasn’t me. Something in his life infected him so bad it infected his soul. What the hell was I thinking? He lost his whole clan and just recently his brother.
I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard Sasuke ask, “Talk about what?”
I looked at his soul. I was staring through his soul. It was so painful to look at. So all I said was, “The truth…”
He stares at me for a moment. He knows I’m staring at him. No, not at him, through him. He doesn’t show it though. It’s right there in his soul, I can see it clear as day.
“What truth?” He tried to come out with.
This time, I looked at him in the eyes, “The truth about your brother, Sasuke. Your clan. Everything.”
That… pissed him off. I knew it did. In a flash he was in front me. Right in my face, I guess you can say he was in my personal space. “Don’t joke with me. I know the truth already. About my clan. About everything. And my brother.”
I shook my head, looking him straight in the eye I said, “You only know part of the truth, Sasuke. Madara lied on most of it to get you on his side. He’s using you for his own benefit.”
Mmm, big mistake. I was getting ready to get slapped. I moved my head back in time when his hand came flying. He glared at me, I stared at him back, “Sasuke, cool your head and listen to me.”
He swallowed, “My eyes are telling me your telling the truth. But…”
“I know,” I said, “Hard to believe a complete stranger is here to tell you the complete truth…”
He shook head, “There’s no way…”
I nodded, “But there is Sasuke. I was sent here to come save you from Madara. I was sent here by somebody important to you to tell you the full truth.”
He shook he head, taking a step back, “No…”
I knew I was in the lead. I got off the mattress I was on and stood, “Face it Sasuke, you know I’m telling the truth. I can tell you the whole truth if you want. I could or….”
“Or what?” he croaked.
“Your brother himself.” I said.
He grabbed me by my shoulders, “He’s dead!”
I nodded, “He is dead. It was him that sent me out to come save you. He wanted us to do something else, but that’s not important at the moment…”
“There’s no way!” He almost screamed.
“Believe it Sasuke.” I said, in a warmer tone.
His hands started to tremble. I thought to my self for a moment, no wonder Madara won him over so easy. Itachi was his weakness.
He let go of me and took a step back. “But…” he said.
I reached out and touched his cheek, then I said, “It’s true Sasuke. I came here to come save you. Your brother sent me. It’s up to you whether you want to hear me out or not.”
He didn’t move under my touch. I felt something wet hit my finger, oh my, he was crying. I sighed, then whispered, “Your so vulnerable when it comes to Itachi…”
He swallowed, “But how though? How do you even know. I don’t even know you… How can you know Itachi, my name…?”
I smile, and wiped his cheek, “I’m from another world, I’m sure your eyes can see that…”
He nodded, “There is something different about you…”
I patted his head, “Your so innocent Sasuke…”
He shook his head, “I don’t understand at all…”
“Sit down, and I’ll show you…” I said.
He sat down on the cold floor, “How?”
I sat in front of him, “I’ll need your trust first…”
He stared at me like I was crazy, “And pigs can fly.” He said sarcastically.
I roll my eyes, “How can I earn your trust then?”
He thought for a moment, “Alright, you said you knew us from another world, tell me what you know about me…”
I shrug, “Ok…”
I told him about his life when he was younger, how Itachi slaughtered his clan, everything. His face darken every time I mentioned Itachi, and his face would become pained if I mentioned his clan.
I finished the explanation. We didn’t say anything for a few minutes.
“Alright,” He said, “I guess I have to trust you now.”
I smile at him, “Good, now give me your hands.”
He gave them to me. I wasn’t sure what I was doing, but for some reason I felt like I knew what I was doing. It must be Alstarte again, taking over my body. But I was one hundred percent sure she wasn’t there. I grasp his wrist, he did the same with me.
“Alright,” I said, “I’ll need you to say, “Itachi Uchiha.”
I said Itachi Uchiha in English, he repeated a few times then nodded.
Alright, “Close your eyes,”
He did, as did I, “Say ‘Itachi Uchiha’”
“Itachi Uchiha.” He repeated.
You could tell there was a little accent there, but I ignored it. There was darkness coming, but it wasn’t the bad darkness, it was good. I pulled us through it. Here I was again, in the Other Dimension, yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, Sasuke's a little complicated, but I'm sure he'll be better in the end!