Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 21

Trinity?
I tensed in Kakashi’s arms, his arms tighten around me, “Is something wrong?” He whispered.
I shook my head, “No, I’m fine…”
What? I asked back, mentally. I tried to relax my body, after a moment, it did. Though Kakashis arms were still tight, I tried to ignore it.
It’s Lalita. Trinity, is it really you? I heard the voice say.
I felt my mouth fall open. Lalita? Then realization hit me, she’s using telepathy. Yeah, I said, it’s me, is something wrong? Did something happen?
No, everything is fine… are you alright? I can feel something bad has happened to you…
I did a small laugh in my head, Um, well, I kind of gotten into a little fight…
What!? What happened? Tell me everything.
I did, through my thought, I told every single moment from the time I attacked Mechifu, to the time I fought Kabuto’s corpse. She seemed a little shocked about us going after Sasuke, but she didn’t fret on it too much.
I can feel it though… Lalita commented.
Feel what? I asked.
The darkness in your mind. It’s hard to see, but I can feel it… It’s there, I know it. You said after that time the goddess Alstarte came into your body, you felt like you knew more, right?
Yeah, it’s weird though. I guess I know more now than I realized, that’s probably how I controlled the darkness that took me over. After giving in to the darkness, and coming out of it, I feel a lot… lighter. Not so grumpy or agitated.
I see, well, I’ll leave you alone for now. Your injured at the moment… Are you going to the hospital? She asked.
Probably so, we’re almost there though. When I get there, you should tell me and Mechifu about what happened while we were gone… I added, then yawned.
Okay, I’ll let Zana know what happened. I’ll see you two soon…
Her presence in my head disappeared. My body was still sore and Kakashi was still walking through the forest. I rested my head on his shoulder, then closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

I woke up again, this time on a hard mattress. I looked around and to my right was a big window that filled up half the wall. There was another bed, empty, on the other side of the room. It took me a moment to figure out I was in the hospital. I went to sit up. It didn’t hurt to this time, thank God.
I was still in my clothes that I had on since the mission. I swung my legs off the bed onto the floor, and stood up. I got up without much effort and stretched, popping a few bones in the process. I cringed a little at the small pain the was still in my stomach. I put my hands down to my side.
It was getting stuffy in here so I walked to the window and opened it, letting fresh air in. The weather has been getting cooler this week, fall must have to be coming soon, I thought.
I sat down on the window sill and stared out of the window into the busy street. Where people were selling some food at stands and children playing. I felt a presence coming in my direction. Then down the hallway I heard footsteps coming. Then the door opened, revealing Lady Tsunade.
“Glad to see your up and about.” Tsunade commented.
I shrugged, “I feel better now, thanks.”
She nodded, “Well, your friends are at home for the moment. I wasn’t really expecting you to wake up so early, it should have been sometime next week you were to awake.”
I smile, “I guess I’m a fast healer then. How long was I out?”
“You were asleep when Kakashi brought you into the hospital, then the doctors gave you a drug to keep you knocked out. You had a lot of internal bleeding happening in our body, not to mention a small fever, good thing Sakura was with you, or you’d have died…”
I cringed, not a very good thing to hear, “Am I fine now? Can I go home?”
She walked over to me and rested her cool hand on my head, “You should be fine now, I’ll let you out. Follow me…”
I followed her out the door and down the hallways. We ended up at the front desk, where a female clerk sat, “L-Lady Tsunade, fancy seeing you here. Can I help you?”
Tsunade smiled, “All is well. I need you to sign Trinity out, she may go home.”
The clerk nodded, then looked at me. She wrote something down on a clipboard and said, “All done, take it easy now Miss…” She didn’t know my last name.
“Hostile.” I finished for her, then smiled, “Thank you.”
Tsunade led me out of the hospital. “Your friends were worried you know. But since your awake I’ll tell you that Sasuke is at his old home, guarded of course.”
I nodded, at least he could stay in the village at that, “Don’t worry Lady Tsunade, Sasuke will be a good boy.”
She smiled, “He better. You know, Naruto hasn’t even seen him yet…”
I frowned, I haven’t even met Naruto yet. “Neither have I.”
She smirked, “Ashame he is with Killer Bee, you might actually have met him.”
I shrug, “Well, sooner or later, Naruto and Sasuke are going to meet. It’s important that they do.”
Tsunade nodded, “I’ll see what I can do, for now, go home and rest. I’m sure you and your friends have a lot of talking to do.”
She poofed, leaving me alone in the middle of an unfamiliar street. I sighed. Then I heard a ‘meow’ behind me. My eyes widen in shock. “Torao?” I asked.
I felt something start rubbing against my legs. I bent down and picked her up, “Oh I missed you so much!” Then hugged her.
She was rubbing all over me, meowing at me. I kissed her nose and set her on the ground, “Let’s save the love for later, can you show me the way home.”
She did a little meow and started strutting ahead. I followed her all the way home.

I opened the door then I heard yell, “Trinity!”
I felt three bodies running into me, “Hey gals.” I gasped, I couldn’t breathe.
They dragged me inside and pushed me onto the couch. A silence came upon the four of us. I scratched the back of my head, “So,” I started, looking at Zana and Lalita, “What happened while me and Mechifu were gone?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Again... sorry for the loooong awaited chapter wait. I'll make it up by posting a few chaps :D