Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 33

Naruto. Naruto. I kept thinking.
We were following my little silver string. Well I was, Sasuke was following me. The cord was still quite thick, it wasn’t planning on thinning.
“Ugh! Isn’t there a faster way to get to him?” I complained.
Sasuke raised an eye, “We’ve been at it for a week, looking for him.”
“I know.” I said, rubbing my eyes, “There’s got to be a faster way to get to him…”
Then a thought hit me, “Duh!”
I stopped walking. I clapped my hands together, “Summon!” I yelled.
A few spirit orbs came into view. I smiled. Sasuke just kept giving me a weird look. “Alright,” I said, to the little orbs, “You see that silver string? I need you lot to carry me and my friend here to the other end of it, can you do that?”
The orbs didn’t answer, they just swirled around, as if they were dancing. After a moment, they split up and came to us. One went inside of me, and the next thing I knew, I was being lifted off the ground. “Whoa!” I heard bellow me.
I looked down, Sasuke was throwing himself around in the air, “Calm down, Sasuke! I got these little spirits to help us get to Naruto faster.”
He threw a little fit still, but gave up, “Whatever, I knew that already.” He muttered.
I snorted, “Yeah, sure.”
He did a small ‘humph’ but let it go. We were soaring through the air in silence. I was to busy doing small flips, having a little fun. I mean, after about seven months of searching and searching, it gets old.
I wonder how the others are doing? I thought.
I shook my head, no time to worry about them. I stopped doing the flips, and sat up straighter, getting on with business. I must hurry up and end this war with Madara and go back to my friends.
. . .
After what seemed like forever, we ended up over a clearing, “Where are we going?” I heard Sasuke asked.
I shrugged, “Wherever Naruto is…”
I gasped, the string that was in front of us was starting to then a little, “Speaking of Naruto,” I said, “We should be getting to him soon. Faster, please.” I said the little spirits flying us.
They went fast, after about five minutes, we were at our destination.
They set us down at our feet. I opened a portal that went straight to the Spirit World, “Good work,” I said to the spirits, “You may leave.”
They left. The portal closed.
The string was still there, with a tint of red forming. “He’s close,” I said, “Very close.”
We started to jog the rest of the way there. Then, three Jounin ninjas came in front us. We stopped dead in front of them, “Who are you,” The man… Tomoto said, “And what do you want?”
I kind did an awkward laugh, “Tomoto! How nice it is to meet you. We came to talk to Naruto…”
His eyes widen, as did the other two ninjas, “Tomoto? Do you know her?”
He shook his head, “We’ve never met… though she does look slightly familiar.”
I cocked my head, “I’m Trinity Hostile. This is Sasuke-”
I glanced at him, asking if I should say his last name, he nodded, “Uchiha.” I finally said.
They all gasped, the two unfamiliar ninja got into fighting stance. “The boy who betrayed the village. I hear there’s a big price on his head.” The first ninja said.
I snarled, then got into fighting stance also, “We’re not here to fight you. We are not the enemy.”
“She’s right, stop it you two.” Tomoto said.
They didn’t move from their positions, but they didn’t attack either. I didn’t dare move either, “So Tomoto, is my name familiar?”
The man nodded, “Yes, Lady Tsunade mentioned you to me once. She told me to keep a look out for you before I left with Naruto to take to hiding. She told me that you were… special. And one day you may need Naruto. I also remember her saying something about you going to get the Uchiha boy.”
I nodded, “Yeah, Uchiha boy is here. And also, that day has come to where I must speak to Naruto…”
I glanced at Sasuke, he had a hard look on his face. But I could also see the longing in his face. He wanted to see his best friend, he was about to get his wish.
“Let us see him.” I added, a little demanding than asking.
“Alright,” Tomoto said, “Though I will have to ask you to stay behind me at all times. Tobaso and Subotusa will be behind you. Come.”
Me and Sasuke got behind Tomoto, the other two guys got behind us. We walked in silence. We quickly and quietly made out way into a cave they were staying in. “This way.” Tomoto said.
We hurried through small holes and doors and such. We finally made it into a big spacious room.
It was dark, so I couldn’t see except the spirit the others held. I looked at Sasuke, he had his Sharingan on.
“Wait here. Guy’s keep an eye on those two.” At that, I watched Tomoto walk away. He slipped through some door and his spirit disappeared.
We waited for what seemed like forever. Every once in a while I’d hear a loud crack or crashing sound. After about ten minutes, Tomoto came back.
“Tobaso, Subotusa, go and stand guard. I’ll stay with these two.” Tomoto commanded.
The two ninja’s grunted in response and disappeared. “Sorry you two,” Tomoto said after a moment, “Naruto is… training at the moment.”
I nodded, I could have told him that… “Alright, We’ll wait until he’s done then. I have a question though… is Killer Bee with him?”
I felt a spark of shock go through Tomoto’s spirit, “Yes, he is… Do you know what they are doing?”
“Yes, I do.”
Naruto was training with Killer Bee to help control his Nine-Tails. I wished him luck mentally.
I couldn’t help but notice that Sasuke was tensing and untensing at every sound that echos through the cave. I gently laid my hand on his arm, “Sasuke, stop fidgeting. Naruto will be glad to see you…”
“Why do I feel that sentence is hanging?” he asked.
I shrugged, “I was going to say, ‘Naruto will be glad to see you after a small fight.’ but I wasn’t sure you wanted to hear it though.”
His spirit relaxed a little, “Your right. He is the over achiever type person. He’d want to spar to see whose stronger.”
I nodded, “But when it happens, it will mean much, much more than what you’d think.”
He nodded, “Yes…”
As if on cue, the door Tomoto went through before came open. Two bright, very bright spirits stepped through. I had to close my right eye to keep the spirit from blinding me, no pun intended.
“Yo! Turn on some lights. I feel like this is going to be a freight~” Someone rapped, Killer Bee.
I heard a laugh, “Hey Tomoto!” The lights clicked on, exposing a tall blond kid in a jumpsuit, and a olive skinned man beside him, “Who did you--”
He froze mid sentence whenever his eyes landed on us… Sasuke. “Sasuke…” I heard him whispered.
“Naruto.” Sasuke replied.
*Ahem* I thought, talk about awkward…
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O! lol xD The beginning of the next chapter i think is halarious... so continue on my friends <3

Thank You Readers
sredaeR uoY knahT

LAME! Yes, i know, but I'm hyper :) lol