Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 35

(FFW 3 Days Later)>>

“How much farther do we have to go…?” Naruto complained.
The string was getting thinner… painfully slow. “I don’t know. It will be soon before we get there.” I replied, for the millionth time already.
He groans, I roll my eyes. We weren’t going that fast in the air…
“Faster.” I whispered, in English.
They responded by going faster. “Whoa!” I heard Naruto gasped, “That was sudden.”
I smirked but didn’t say anything. I closed my eyes, thinking back on last night’s dream. Alstarte gave me some good news, the first good news in a long while.

(Flashback on Dream)

I opened my eyes in yet the same place I’ve met Alstarte. Only this time it was night time, not daytime. Not that I minded, the night was cool and it felt nice considering it was dark. I knew where she was, so I went to find her yet again by the waterfall that disappeared into darkness.
“Hey Trinity.” She said, staring at the sparkling blue water.
I sat down next to her, “Hey.”
“I talked to them. The people from the Under World and the Heavens. I can’t tell you the details, but they agreed. You can summon both demons and angels. They are under a temporary treaty, so they won’t attack either each other nor the Shinobi army.”
I made a face, “Why must you make a treaty for them not to attack the ninjas?”
Alstarte chuckled darkly, “Demons tend to take a fancy to eating flesh…”
I held up my hands, “Okay, okay! I get it, don’t say anymore.”
She smirked, “Well that’s all I wanted to tell you. And a small warning.”
“What’s that?” I asked.
She shrugged, “The treaty only last to the moment the war is over. That is most likely when you go home, as well as Naruto and Sasuke.”
I raised an eyebrow, “What’s that got to do with a warning?”
She smiled, “Once that war is over, you must release the demons and angels back to their worlds.”
“And if I don’t?” I asked, I already knew what the answer was going to be.
“Another war will happen. Right there in this war.” She said.
I nodded, “Okay. So when should I summon them?”
She shrugged, “When you believe will be the right time.”
I waited for her to say more, she didn’t. I sighed, “Alright. Thank you, though. You must have been through a lot to help me get this far.”
She turned to me and smiled, “You have no idea.”
I scratched the back of my head, “I bet I owe you a lot, I suppose.”
She shrugged, “Don’t worry about it. You owe me nothing. I owe you more than you think.”
I stared at her, “Why do you say that?”
She shrugs again, “Just because.”
At that she left me into darkness.

(End of Flashback)

Grr… I wonder when the hell the ‘right time’ was suppose to be. I didn’t know how the hell to summon them either! I swear, Alstarte leaves me to do things on my own half the time.
My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden presence, “Stop.” I said.
We froze in mid air. I willed the spirits to go to the ground, they did. Once we landed on ground, I felt more presences, “Shit.” I muttered.
“What is it?” I heard Naruto asked.
“Someone is coming.” I said.
As if on cue, somebody… something stepped out. “Dammit.” I muttered again.
It was one of those creepy corpse that Kabuto had. Apparently we’re getting close enough to where they had… guards surround the place.
The corpse stepped out. It stood in front of us, not doing anything.
All three of us got into fighting stance. Then, I felt more presences coming.
They came out on every side of us, we were surrounded. “Your surrounded, surrender or die.” One of them called.
I smirked, apparently this was the ‘right time’. I felt the darkness tugging me, as if it was a key to releasing everything. Hmm, it’s been a while since I ‘snapped.’
“Surrender.” I said to Sasuke and Naruto, still smirking. I couldn’t hold back.
The looked at me in shocked, “But-” Naruto started.
“Do it.” I said, in a dark, demanding tone.
He swallowed, then did what I said. We all raised our hands.
“On the ground.” Another one said.
We listened, but I asked, “So, Kabuto. It’s been a while since we’ve last… saw each other. You needed to get some more ‘helpers’ to capture us? Pretty low, even for you.”
I heard a few growls, I chuckled, “What’s wrong? Did I ruin your pride?”
I felt a spirit coming close. He raised his hand and it connected with my cheek. I looked up at the corpse in mocked shock. I was still grinning though. The darkness was getting into effect.
“What the hell is wrong with you girl? Wipe that smirk off your face. Your surrounded, you’ve surrendered, so give up.”
I waited about a second to answer. “No. I don’t think~ so~” I sang.
I clapped my hands, “You should know by now your petty little Impure World Resurrection Summoning Jutsu won’t work with me.”
I’m sure my eyes just turned black, because the corpse stepped, “Kill them!” He yelled.
“Too late.” I muttered, and slammed my hands in the ground.
“I summon you. Demons of the Under World. Angels of the Heavens. Spirits of the Spirit World. Come, and fight!” I yelled.
Darkness came for a second, then replaced by a bright light. I felt a heavy load of presences coming in. When the darkness and light stopped trying to fight with dominance, the sunlight took over.
Holy. Shit. I think I called in too many.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O! danggg :o oh lol you know... everything i have is typed up on a document... so i'm just copy pasting my stuff... so I have no idea where we are... soooo I'm just going to pretend I know, wait, then it would ruin everything since you already know i don't know... you know what? i'm just going to stfu o_o"

Thanks for reading... as always :)